Community > Posts By > lorettadayn

lorettadayn's photo
Mon 03/16/15 10:39 AM
according to her, she has tried everything possible.. but it only seems to increase the pain.

lorettadayn's photo
Mon 03/16/15 10:30 AM
My cousin complained to me a yesterday about her relationship.. in her words " Lora, I'm thinking of leaving Greg cos.... well this is embarrassing, but his thing is damn too big for me, and sex is like giving birth! its painful, and I can't take it no more. i love him and all, but its just not great. I probably sound like a sick girl right now, but do you think I should go or continue and hope sex becomes great? "
okay? and I'm like " ummmmm..... this is really awkward, but I'll get back to you in three days" :(
this is extremely awkward. I'm in no position to advice her about her sex life... so I brought it here. what do you think she should do? leave him or tell him to go for a reduction surgery or whatever....

lorettadayn's photo
Sun 03/08/15 04:33 AM

Welcome to the looney bin. Straight jackets are on the right. Please don't lick the windows. That's my job! winking tongue2
lol thanks.

lorettadayn's photo
Sun 03/08/15 03:55 AM
umm... this is awkward. I don't really know what to say :)
I'm new here and I love to make friends :D

lorettadayn's photo
Sun 03/08/15 03:34 AM
its so annoying when men do that.. like, 'can't you slow down ur raging sexual hormones for only 5 mins!!!!!!' jeez

lorettadayn's photo
Sun 03/08/15 03:30 AM
wow! its so rare to find a man who is ready to be in a relationship without sex these days. those girls that left u were damn lucky.
I'm planning to keep my self until I marry, but that is clearly hard as no guy is ready to make that kinda commitment :(

lorettadayn's photo
Sun 03/08/15 01:37 AM
Normally its the guys who ask girls on a date.. but I wanna know, as a lady, can you make the first move?
As for me, I can't! cos if I do, and he rejects me, I'm not sure I'll be normal again :D

lorettadayn's photo
Sat 03/07/15 07:04 AM

I have to agree with Loretta(sp) it looks like theres more lust than love, its very rare to have what our grand parents had because they did it for the right reasons. Today's life is too fast and too materialistic. My opinion....
exactly.

lorettadayn's photo
Sat 03/07/15 07:03 AM

To me, I see most people just settle down for a 3day relationship, one night stand, or just a fling. true love does not exist nowadays, and its so frustrating not to be able to find real love. what do y'all think about this current situation? :(

Hi Loretta...You are 18, you are beautiful and you are already jaded!...That's a shame, because true love will always exist...If all you see is one night stands and three day flings, you're spending time in the wrong places and hanging out with the wrong people...It's up to you to "change it up" by finding a more suitable environment and spending time with like minded individuals...Good luck and welcome!...flowerforyou
thanks dear. but I don't think its me who is doing it wrong :( what I notice is that most people are blinded by lust.

lorettadayn's photo
Sat 03/07/15 06:18 AM
To me, I see most people just settle down for a 3day relationship, one night stand, or just a fling. true love does not exist nowadays, and its so frustrating not to be able to find real love. what do y'all think about this current situation? :(

lorettadayn's photo
Wed 03/04/15 07:33 AM
Truck driver :p