ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 11:24 PM

it's always different for me...one time i went
19 straight days without even reading anything, other
times i can't go 19 minutes without getting back on...lol

* Is that a sex addiction or just fun :banana: :banana: :banana:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 11:07 PM

Guys I hate to break up your Trump is president party. You are forgetting Trumps Wallstreet double dealing ways. The Reptilican party still has a hit out on Trump. He's wants the nomination, then he will take you into who knows were land. Look I get it nobody wanted Cruz, got it. I don't think he can slam dunk Hillary even with bengazi. His negatives are too high. We're still waiting for him to finish his online associates degree for being presidential. Time is running out. Trump still has a small percentage of women. Minorities are in the toilet for him. So it may come down to the wire.
Its GONNA be Trump vs Clinton man...pick your poison...that's the bottom line.

One question,,, am I dead?

** Come-on, this is about Political Parties !
* Put the emphasis on PARTY :banana:
* We are talking about a donkey and elephant :banana:
* What a great fun ANIMAL wild PARTY :banana: :banana:
* All will be fine in the morning,
with this in mind I provide this link for your enjoyment emphasis fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSkqSv6fcSw&list=PL7C2F7E71AA017D80

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:44 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/03/16 09:46 PM
"I hate you ".

* Guess I would look over my shoulder, to see who they were talking to.
* (carefully thinking) I don't think I've ever heard that said?

smokin

* Hate crime is a chargeable crime! laugh it is!

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:24 PM
Um for myself um
zip
maybe ?? zip
Ahh! got a chain-saw last summer laugh that's it laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 08:39 PM

what about judges then?

It is a book in the Old Testament. Why do you ask?

no, court judges... the seem to be doing a lot of judging others...

Ah! yes,flowerforyou
* Good Judges Never Judge. true
*/Some fall asleep or look bored and sleepy.(smart Judge)
*/Some adjourn, often passing the case to a different Judge, that once again will adjourn. (smart Judge)
** This strategy forces all parties to resolve and the Judge only endorses their mutual decision. See no Judgment! Smart!

* Bad Judges are most often young and inexperienced at wielding power.
* They make: 1/decisions 2/ based on previous law 3/ show interest 4/ pompous at dinner parties laugh TRUE

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 08:08 PM

I just watched Ted back out of the race.

It's time for Trump to change his act.

I just watched Mr. Trump give his victory speech and he definitely was the bigger man and really praised Ted Cruz.

I really think the Democrats are in trouble. We have NEVER had such a competitive person run for President.

The longer Sanders is in the race it hurts Hillary. He will give the Republicans plenty of ammunition for November and she wont dare attack him, she stands no chance in November if she doesn't have his supporters.

** I feel nether (low). Both Party candidates will not have warm relations with Canada or England.
* Guess were back to building up "Member states of the Commonwealth of Nations" and the U.N. duties.
* Canada will have to continually be lowering our dollar to stay below the U.S. currency as it declines. um
* It will be nice to see American investments flow/flee north.

** With Trump/will the U.S. walk-out of the U.N. ?

like bush did? I SURE AS HELL HOPE SO!!!!

the UN is nothing but a profit making machine, collecting of the backs of the poor and middle class people...

offtopic

* "The role of the United Nations supplying forces to keep the peace was first suggested by Mike Pearson, (Canadian Prime Minister) when he was serving at the UN as Canada's representative. This idea was not only adapted by has become one of the central fixtures in UN activities throughout the world. Pearson was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize"

* Blue helmets ensure basic human rights ...

* As you say: "the UN is nothing but a profit making machine, collecting of the backs of the poor and middle class people"
** Yup it is late, :smile:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 07:47 PM
Exercise! nope, no-way, to guppy
* Live right, eat well, enjoy and all will keep you healthy.

* Exercising reminds me of the lazy Roman Empire, after A.D.. They were a good example of a selfish society.
* Many people have one or two meals a day in this world and they are healthy and thin.

** Just my thoughts flowerforyou
* Facts are facts / sorry :wink:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 07:27 PM
* "Sanders drew thousands of people to his last Indiana event Monday. He stuck to his main talking points, speaking to his downtown crowd about income inequality"

** income inequality ? Oh! That is so 60's jeez!
* All the candidates are so senior(very old)
* 2016's is having "Guaranteed Income" like the northern neighbors.

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 07:09 PM

I just watched Ted back out of the race.

It's time for Trump to change his act.

I just watched Mr. Trump give his victory speech and he definitely was the bigger man and really praised Ted Cruz.

I really think the Democrats are in trouble. We have NEVER had such a competitive person run for President.

The longer Sanders is in the race it hurts Hillary. He will give the Republicans plenty of ammunition for November and she wont dare attack him, she stands no chance in November if she doesn't have his supporters.

** I feel nether (low). Both Party candidates will not have warm relations with Canada or England.
* Guess were back to building up "Member states of the Commonwealth of Nations" and the U.N. duties.
* Canada will have to continually be lowering our dollar to stay below the U.S. currency as it declines. um
* It will be nice to see American investments flow/flee north.

** With Trump/will the U.S. walk-out of the U.N. ?

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 05:22 PM

Wow that is a long way to go for a drink or two.
Dang that would be expensive...

Holy Crap... I just googled what around trip to Dubai would be
Man I like great vacations as the next girl but dang...

$17345
American Airlines
View Deal

eh! That's 17345 x 2 maniplay just book the plane, ok

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 04:57 PM

"The judge also ordered Silver to pay a fine of $1.75 million and forfeit more than $5 million in ill-gotten gains. He is scheduled to report to prison on July 1."

rofl rofl rofl rofl

* Um, his appeal ?
** Will continue till his last breath and the funds to his estate.

* As long as it never gets this bad ! :laughing:

“We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.” ~Chris Hedges

- Read more at: http://emilysquotes.com/?s=politicin+lawyers

love to hear your Swansong after five years of Trudy!rofl rofl rofl

** Good dictators / Bad dictators ohwell
* Prince Henry got off the plane in Toronto, said "Kick-my-butt-I'm-tired"(guess who kicked him) and the boys went arm-in-arm laughing. True,,, Kids...what-can-you-do!
** The above is true laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 04:01 PM

Checkin in from " all roads lead to" Brampton, thats rite..no excuses not to visit....the Flower City...

* You do have that Nice Park with the pond (Queens park??

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 03:57 PM

** Pour a Canadian, for all waving

** From the center of the Universe

slaphead Toronto

oops / Sorry rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 03:51 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/03/16 03:52 PM

* Caesars of the Wilderness .Whats your most loved romantic book ?

laugh Guy's view laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 03:41 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/03/16 03:45 PM

Seems reasonable, Whatever it takes! Amend the Amendments!

Guns=violence no place for that on the streets whoa

It's reasonable to allow people to protect themselves.

Guns = ability to protect yourself from the criminals who are violent on any street.

Oh that's such a position of insecurity that I'll ignore it altogether

drinker

It's not insecure position to believe people should be able to protect themselves, it's logical.
You didn't ignore my statement, you just didn't make a rebuttal.laugh

It was a polite way of acknowledging your post by ignoring your insecurity as a reason to possess weapons on the streets laugh drinker

And you still have not presented a rebuttal showing how it's insecure for a person to protect themselves.
I don't carry a gun except when I'm hunting, I'm just not so insecure that I feel threatened by law abiding people who do posses a gun on the streets. It seems you are showing insecurity about law abiding people possessing a gun on the streets.

It seem to be another case of someone being guilty of their own accusation. laugh

The second amendment was drafted as a way to protect against tyranny in Government... When did it Morph into protecting against "bubba" on the street? There is a problem, more guns ain't the answer chum, the drug epidemic is changing peoples perceptions of real danger with overreactions resulting in unnecessary deaths.

I'm quite insecure about 2yr olds grabbing a weapon from under mommas seat and shooting her in the back yup... your law abiding idiots are still leaving loaded weapons in their vehicles that are easily stolen and fed into the criminal element or fall into children hands.

You're right, I should have completely ignored your azz lol

** Americans / Canadians are kissing cousins but all are individuals.

* We (my neighbors and I) have no guns. call 911
* Never locked our house doors, 50+ years. good insurance
* I have never been robbed or harassed (even when I met the zapatistas and other such groups)
* Guns, like smoking kill. But both are very profitable.

* Many tools can kill but a gun has only one purpose.
** * Healthy societies enjoy happiness and understanding.

**flowerforyou Has America forgotten " Lead by example "

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 03:03 PM

"The judge also ordered Silver to pay a fine of $1.75 million and forfeit more than $5 million in ill-gotten gains. He is scheduled to report to prison on July 1."

rofl rofl rofl rofl

* Um, his appeal ?
** Will continue till his last breath and the funds to his estate.

* As long as it never gets this bad ! :laughing:

“We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.” ~Chris Hedges

- Read more at: http://emilysquotes.com/?s=politicin+lawyers

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 01:46 PM

Obama-Care was devised to push the Single-Payer-Option,nothing else!
Singlepayer is about the worst Healthsystem in the known Universe!
The Politicians will still making the Medical Decisions,not the Medical Doctors!
and the Systems in those "Developed" Countries are sorely lacking!
It is,however,a convenient Slushfund for all sorts of Looters!

" Politicians will still making the Medical Decisions,not the Medical Doctors!"

God forbid. I have had lots of times I couldn't get a Rx filled, because of coverage. The worst, was spending 14 hrs in ER & then going to a pharmacy, only to have them say, I couldn't have 3 pills to break up my kidney stones... Because, I am a woman & my coverage only pays for men to have the drug. So I suffered for days.
But according to my insurance, a woman's suffering is less. grumble

* Doctors do love the guaranteed payments.
* Federal Government "bulk" negotiates medicine price / Easy :wink:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 01:37 PM
* "Opponents argue the plan's details are too vague and its cost threatens to cripple the state economy."

** Canada Medicare was born in Saskatchewan on July 1, 1962. Population 1 mil.. By the Provincial Government Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (CCF) led by T.C. (Tommy) Douglas
* CCF was sorta, Canada Communist laugh

* "The local medical hierarchy in 1960 took much of their advice from outsiders and adopted tactics which had proved successful in many similar campaigns in the United States."

The Birth of Medicare
https://canadiandimension.com/articles/view/the-birth-of-medicare

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 01:14 PM

* Has Trump the ultimate American gunslinger, spoke on gun rights?

** Most entertaining... laugh

drinker laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 01:00 PM

1. El Salvador (or Mexico, Honduras, whoever) sends their crappy citizens here.

2. El Salvador (or Mexico, Honduras, whoever) says they won't take em back.

3. Profit from the fact they now have no more crappy citizens.

* I sorta remember Cuba enjoyed freeing some strange people to the U.S. years ago.
* Cuba / U.S. relations returning to normal, will they now be returned?

laugh laugh laugh

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25