Community > Posts By > kazza_nz

kazza_nz's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:10 AM

If principles of language were actually taught, you would be familiar with a Two Element Metaphysics.

It was being developed by some early Greeks. In the simple.

If you define a thing as some material in some form or shape, then,

The two elements of a thing are form and material.

You will find your bodies environmental acquisition systems are divided the same way, some abstract form, others abstract material.

It follows that neither form nor material are things.

It also follows that one cannot predicate of an element, as Plato and Aristotle stated.

i.e. You cannot predicate of an element, which is not a thing. i.e. You cannot predicate of time, nor space, etc, you can only apply boundaries to these materials to make things.

Predication is the inverse function of abstraction.

I think what he's getting at is if time wasn't constrained by our minds into a unit of measure there is a possibility of mind over mater and we could possibly traverse time at a thought and live in a moment or all moments at the same time. Or I could be completely wrong and thats not what he meant lol.

kazza_nz's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:06 AM
Edited by kazza_nz on Thu 04/09/15 04:06 AM
Has anybody thought about if you stand on one side of a time line and step across time has changed by our definition to another time zone hence basic time travel lol.

kazza_nz's photo
Thu 04/09/15 03:43 AM
Edited by kazza_nz on Thu 04/09/15 03:47 AM
Maybe I'm doing this differently but I would go this way.

crt - Construct Ratio Time
nt - Normal Time
1 day nt = 1000 Years crt
so 1 Hr nt = 41.66r Years crt (1000/24)
so 1 Min nt = 0.69 Years crt (1000/1440)
so for if for every 1 Min nt 0.69 Years occur crt then:

mr - Minutes required , md - Minutes in a day , yd - crt years in a day , rtm - crt for mr .

rtm = (yd/md)*mr

mr = 25 , md = 1440 , yd = 1000.
so rtm = (1000/1440)*25
rtm = 17.36 Years crt

Edit: similar to the dude above me lol noticed after posting I hadn't read all the posts.

kazza_nz's photo
Thu 04/09/15 03:18 AM
Edited by kazza_nz on Thu 04/09/15 03:19 AM
lol It's fine thanks for offering. I get by It's just the time after bed that I get bored and lonely rest of the day I'm flat tak.

kazza_nz's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:48 AM
I'm in South Auckland. I used to live in Kawerau a few years back but moved to Auckland to get work and better supports.

kazza_nz's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:12 AM
Edited by kazza_nz on Thu 04/09/15 01:13 AM

Is there someone closer that you can trust and you could trade babysitting hours with? You also need time out. It helps to recharge your batteries.

It's hard to get people for babysitting my son. The government in my country gives me 52 hours per year respite care for my son for me to have a break and I make the most of it. He goes to a special needs career during that time.

kazza_nz's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:09 AM

Seriously they should have a registry of domestic abusers so us women can better evaluate if the turn-ons are genuine. More power to the women that way. Certain men think they are so slick only because of how the system is. How are women to know any better before it's too late?

I agree they should have a registry of domestic abusers both men and women.

kazza_nz's photo
Wed 04/08/15 01:25 AM

My problem is more once my kids are in bed. I can't go anywhere just sit at home. Thats when the loneliness kicks in.

That is when you should jump on mingle and have fun in the forums.

Thats what I've started doing. But not as good as talking to a person face to face.

kazza_nz's photo
Wed 04/08/15 01:24 AM

Do you have that delicious NZ accent?

Lol I have the normal kiwi accent

kazza_nz's photo
Wed 04/08/15 01:23 AM

You don't date? Get babysitter. Go out.

Hard to get a babysitter with a special needs child. doesn't happen very often

kazza_nz's photo
Tue 04/07/15 01:43 AM
The earlier posters hit it on the nail. You'll have the same issue on any site. It's just a matter of weeding through the garden to find the good ones.

kazza_nz's photo
Tue 04/07/15 01:35 AM
Turn on's
Someone who I can have a good conversation with and that has a similar sense of humour. Also someone who has a positive warm personality.

Turn off's
Negative, aggressive, pessimistic or sullen.

kazza_nz's photo
Tue 04/07/15 01:18 AM
My problem is more once my kids are in bed. I can't go anywhere just sit at home. Thats when the loneliness kicks in.

kazza_nz's photo
Mon 04/06/15 03:03 AM
So all those single full time parents out there, how do you deal with the loneliness. Between work and kids I feel very lonely sometimes.

kazza_nz's photo
Sun 04/05/15 05:54 PM
Depends if he's after you for your personality or for your looks. Otherwise no Idea I'm the blunt type but apparently that can be intimidating.

kazza_nz's photo
Sun 04/05/15 05:44 PM
If my son isn't playing minecraft he's watching mine craft videos on you tube. And some of those videos use really foul language I've had to block a few already.

kazza_nz's photo
Sun 04/05/15 05:33 PM
Edited by kazza_nz on Sun 04/05/15 05:34 PM

Hi Kazza thankyou for the heads up too and the lovely welcome. The reason I asked this question is because a lot of Men don't like us Big Ladies.happy x

There loss it's inside that counts. I wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect man for you.happy

kazza_nz's photo
Sun 04/05/15 05:55 AM
Hello Dolly all the best. Hope you find what your after. But In my experience it's better to go for the personality not the looks. whether there big , small or poker dotted it's inside that counts.

kazza_nz's photo
Sun 04/05/15 05:32 AM
I thought I better add a comment on topic. I have dated solo mothers and don't see anything wrong with dating them. The only issue that usually cropped up was we both had time restrictions due to our own children and can be hard to find time for each other. Otherwise it's great dating someone who understands.

kazza_nz's photo
Sun 04/05/15 05:25 AM
Thanks, Hello and welcome

Previous 1