Community > Posts By > Purelifeman

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:05 PM

It was Larry Craig again wasn't it?! laugh
Was this the Minneapolis Airport restroom?

laugh laugh laugh

rofl rofl rofl oops

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:00 PM
Is it proper etiquette to talk to someone, make eye contact while inside of the public rest room?

I had people try to start conversations with me while I was peeing; I found it very disturbing…

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:44 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Sat 04/04/09 07:45 PM

ok...that one worked

Third time is the charm :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:41 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Sat 04/04/09 07:43 PM

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:35 PM
I like to open up an Italian bread and stuff Hot flaming Cheetos inside of them! thats awesome! I know im twisted! lol

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:26 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Sat 04/04/09 07:28 PM

you post as many as you want darlin...tell them I said it was ok...

Aww thanks hun... for your approval smile2 they will listen if it comes from a gorgeous woman like you! :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:23 PM

How long has he been President? An hour?

How deeply in the sh*t was your country when he stepped up, and said, I will do whatever I can, with YOUR help to fix this f*ckup?

He didn'y say some lame asre crap about if you aren't with me, you are against me... he said....I need your help, please be with me...

Get a grip, you pack of whiners, own you sh*t... and get over it... you earnt what came about through the previous governments...

give this guy a bloody medal for having the courage to WANT to fix it!

I agree! this deep hole our country is in is not gonna get fixed in a week or a year! all this country can do is try to move forward with inch by inch, year by year not over night!

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:55 PM

When you see the words "online dating"

I think of Dateline Nbc to catch a predator show. a guy with wine coolers lol
bigsmile Have you ever been on there?bigsmile

lol God no! but Ive seen the show and its amazing how many guys who have seen the show actualy go there to do that. Great show tho! biggrin

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:51 PM
lol rofl rofl Im the type of guy who always ends up over doing it! scared scared tongue2 :laughing:

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:47 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Sat 04/04/09 06:48 PM
In one day?

When do you know you should stop posting topics?

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:40 PM

cool or dorks?

Cool enough to watch them.. I watched the flinstones and I actually enjoyed it lol "creepy" jk

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:36 PM
When you see the words "online dating"

I think of Dateline Nbc to catch a predator show. a guy with wine coolers lol

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:24 PM
To my neigbors having sex.. alot of moaning its horrible I need to move out : ( pitchfork

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:21 PM
Doesn't Obama sound articulate to be a colored man? Thats great.

Your going to school to be a lawyer? oh wow bless your heart!!

I actually heard some people say this in person shocked

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:12 PM

you notice about a person..

I like eyes like yours! winking

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:11 PM
Honestly their eyes I like big eyes. And I also like cute shaped noses as wierd as that may sound. But the most important thing is how they carry themselves.

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:04 PM

I don't think it has happened yet...and that is what scares me..surprised

Hey it probably did but you just didn't notice.. did you ever feel like they were laughing with you? they might of been laughing at you!! lol just kidding smile2 waving

I am able to laugh at myself...the joke is still funny even if it is on you...

I like that being able to laugh at yourself after all is an awesome thing!

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 05:31 PM

This is for the guys, but I would like to hear what the ladies have to say also...Since when did it become a bad thing for a guy to be just a guy in the dating world...Do you feel you have to tone the manliness down, or turn up the metrosexualizim????

I think I have definitely kept it in the middle.. I think that all females have different tastes, however, that does not mean most of them or any of them will like a homeless looking type of smeel and style.
Taking care of your body odor and appearence does not make you less of a man.
It makes you look like you respect your body! :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 05:21 PM

I don't think it has happened yet...and that is what scares me..surprised

Hey it probably did but you just didn't notice.. did you ever feel like they were laughing with you? they might of been laughing at you!! lol just kidding smile2 waving

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 05:17 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Sat 04/04/09 05:19 PM

I used to work as a runner for a law firm when I was in high school, in a city that is like a "mini San Francisco". One day, I was taking some filing to the courthouse, and my skirt ripped all the way up the back - I ended up mooning the entire courthouse crowd of lawyers, clerks, etc. Tied my blazer around my waist for the rest of the day, and endured a LOT of teasing. I was mortified, and had to be forced to go back down there the next day, lol.

Wow..... thats a funny story haha! but atleast you made someones day... smile2