Community > Posts By > Purelifeman

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:39 PM
I wish I could grow a beard :cry: :cry: offtopic

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:35 PM
ewwww it was suppose to be a joke! but hey! at least Im helping you out man!

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:31 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Mon 04/06/09 02:31 PM

Shave your beard that will make you look younger and clean cut
My thought exactly :wink:

If you shave your beard you will look like Luke Wilson rofl

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:24 PM

does anyone have a clue as to why most of the posts people make on here gets moved? i wrote a poem over on the creative writing site and it said moved!i was just expressing myself freely on there about my beliefs and one person got on there and put it down! that is his opinion but i know in my heart that what i wrote is very true! since easter is around the corner!i'm not forcing anything down anyones throat.i like being on here to write and if people don't appreciate what i express, then i will leave!!i just thought it as a form of therapy! gosh!!!sad2 waving

Maybe they did not think it was creative enough??

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:23 PM
Shave your beard that will make you look younger and clean cut

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:20 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Mon 04/06/09 02:27 PM
Cute baby! Im sure you will find someone for you.. or who knows they might find you waving

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 09:11 PM
Yes I did post a topic about me going to bed! lol I do that now! :angel: :angel: tongue2 good nite! Strangers

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 09:03 PM

jess has a hot ass!!

Very offtopic opinion but, I totally agree with you! :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:57 PM

In my opinion she is not even worth calling a friend.. Real friends do not treat one another like that. I would sorround my self with positive people and cut her off. Its not that you are being a bad friend by cutting her off but sometime people can drag you down with them. And why carry that type of negative friendship around. Cut off the negative so called friendship in my opinion.

that's what i did....and working on currently in therapy aactually

Good for you:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:52 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Sun 04/05/09 08:53 PM
slaphead In my opinion she is not even worth calling a friend.. Real friends do not treat one another like that. I would sorround my self with positive people and cut her off. Its not that you are being a bad friend by cutting her off but sometime people can drag you down with them. And why carry that type of negative friendship around. Cut off the negative so called friendship in my opinion.slaphead

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:39 PM
Oh....... that thing... I got it thanks!! spock winking

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:37 PM

If I execute it right..it should be finished in about 1825 days

Thats what im talking about man!! right on!!:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:30 PM

Now that all my houses are paid for. I'm going to get a classic car and a harley.:wink:

Good for you man! :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:22 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Sun 04/05/09 08:23 PM

- Finish my master's in the fall.
- Start my post grad and doctoral work.
- Achieve my PhD by 2015.

The rest is gravy! tongue2

:thumbsup: I like that you have a concrete plan. When you have dates and even the year planned out that is even better. The clearer you see where you want to go the more likely you will get there with fewer distractions :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:11 PM
Are you guys goal oriented? what do you hope to get done five years from today? or is it the same old same old thing?

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:02 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Sun 04/05/09 08:03 PM
I dropped out of high school at age 18 now im 24 I graduated college with an associates degree going towards a B.A in Poli Sci then Laws School. So im in the process of living. everyone is! As long as you are currently striving for your main goal you are doing great! The people who tend to look back at their mistakes are the ones who get more discuraged. Just look ahead and learn from the past!

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:47 PM
Edited by Purelifeman on Sun 04/05/09 07:49 PM
I had one a while ago.. but who knows know. I wish I could read peoples minds! what

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:43 PM

We were supposed to have high winds with up to three inches of sloppy snow all day today, and continuing on into this evening. Instead, we barely got an inch of snow this early morning, and it was the light, fluffy kind. We weren't supposed to get past 30 degrees today (and much colder if you factor in the expected wind chill). It was 42, with no wind. By 9:00 a.m., any snow that had fallen was already melted. By noon, everything was dry. Still no wind, and right now, it's still 31 degrees at 9:40 p.m. "Global warming", my hind end.

I will leave it to you to always come back with your positive vibrant energy! Good job my friend biggrin

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:39 PM

Secretly taking pictures of the person...then later creating a shrine with a collage of pictures all over the wall.
scared That would be creepyscared

Is it wrong if you do that but to yourself??

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:37 PM

I'm just ready for the summer night life ^_^

You will love it winking there are a lot of good places to go. Nite clubs, confortable launges, restaurants everything your little heart desires

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8