Community > Posts By > immortality85

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:22 PM
Lol, how are you so certain that Allah/Yahweh is real and not merely a fictional character like the previous deities? It's easy to dismiss every other god as false except for the one you were programmed to believe from childhood. ;)

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 07:31 PM
I know that you were implying the opposite Sheik, because apparently you haven't done some objective research on the origins of Judaism, evidently polytheism predates monotheism - going by archaeological discoveries, and even parts of the Hebrew Scriptures.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2013/02/polytheism-in-the-bible/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 04:34 PM
Even before Sumerian and Egyptian polytheism were created, tribal groups had superstitious beliefs and customs. Religious thinking is a part of human nature as is discrimination and violence, so you can't solely blame Judaism or any of the Abrahamic faiths for today's problems. That being said, remove organized religion from today's society and there'd probably be a slight improvement.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:23 PM
Love is a chemical release of norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine, it feels very good. Form an emotional bond with someone and you might experience it.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:05 PM
MILF: Ministry of International Lesbian Farmers

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 10:55 PM
Edited by immortality85 on Tue 04/07/15 10:55 PM
Over the last few months I've seen: Kingsman, The Equalizer, The Hobbit 3 and Interstellar.

The Equalizer was the only disappointment, though entertaining it was just glorified violence the whole way through without much substance.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 04:48 AM
Lol, India became silent after losing the semi-final. Beforehand all I heard from them constantly was:
"We're keeping the cup"
"It's ours again"
"India are true champions"

How does the old proverb go? "Pride comes before a fall". :p

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 04:08 AM
Old Town - Phil Lynott

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 04:06 AM

if she is going to pay all that bills, then she can take me out. No problem

If a guy asked me out, I wouldn't expect him to pay. I actually prefer to contribute myself because sometimes if a guy pays he expects more from you.

i do this ^^^ if i don't like the guy... easier for me to turn him down eventually

as for asking the guy out... maybe just to hang out as friends, but not as a date

Guys - be cautious if a woman starts offering to pay during a date, because it can sometimes mean she's getting ready to ditch you in a polite way. lol