Community > Posts By > Sileia

Sileia's photo
Fri 10/13/17 08:36 AM
He is in 60s that is age wise. It been 16 year since they were married. Maybe your right. I mean I always trouble calling him father or dad. It was always by his name Bill.It not don't accept him or anything. I don't misread anything either.

Sileia's photo
Thu 10/12/17 06:42 PM
It was on the check not on the mouth.I never had father relationship and daughter thing. My biological father I don't really know him. I am not sure how it work. I know I had alot stepfather in my day been in life. It just now I am finally get to a know my mother. Because my mother has not always been in my life. I was often busy taking care of my grandmother.

Sileia's photo
Thu 10/12/17 04:11 PM
How would I bring something like that up with her?I could talk about singer and movies. I am not sure how to bring that up. I mean don't want think I was try something funny with him. I mean asked me for hug and then that was on check.

Sileia's photo
Thu 10/12/17 03:22 PM
I am wondering to myself. My mother remarried yes. I am no hurry into relationship. I don't mean question it and with things. We went to movies mainly just siting around bored. The vibe felt weird. I never really had a father. Maybe I am over thinking things. Is it just imagination? I never overly affection type myself. He came in and sit with watching me listen to music. He want a hug and then he want a kiss. I am like alright.

My mom had work late that was why she was not here. I worried that might change into something Steve Wiko situation. I don't want to be one destroy their relationship. Am I wrong to think that? Or I am over thinking thing? Because when I was younger I never had that type of relationship with my father. I wonder what is normal with the father and daughter relationship?

Could someone tell me? What sign do I need to look for that I would have run for the hill with?

Sileia's photo
Sat 10/07/17 09:23 AM
I honestly can't say. We do not get trick or treater where I live. But I do go Halloween single dance that is 29th.

Sileia's photo
Fri 09/29/17 09:58 AM
I like season 1 through 5th season. Then got number 6 season. I did not like it. You know season 4 I notice something they had something that was season between season 4. That is they had season 4 appear in season 6. There is small connect there.I did not like season six. But all season I did like. I kinda skip over it and what not.

Sileia's photo
Sun 09/10/17 03:45 PM
It is very rare to see that is on dating site. I seen so many message with pm. That is hey sexy or many more.I saw half decent guy when I eat out to eat today. He held the door when fast food restaurant I was surprise because they look so young and I figure they let the door slammed one face. I am just like what have not heard?

Sileia's photo
Sun 09/03/17 07:30 AM
Has anyone had this problem? You have one boss who tell you what to do right. Then you have manager tell you different thing be sure so and so is done.Both are telling you two different thing to do at the sametime. Then I bluntly lied to another manager but I told half truth. See I did the dish and it was empty but then put more in when it was time for me to go home. I walk out on them because I knew that manager would not be happy with that answer.

How to manage them? If or when they work at the work sametime? Bc it is very difficult to work with two manager and boss working at the sametime.I sometime overwhelm? How do I deal with the two of them? I don't want to quit because there coworker I get along with. And one manager is nice person as well is more understanding then other.They telling me so three different thing they want me do? I am overwhelm. I ask other people advice they just do what you can do and do not worried about them. Because sometime I stay because I feel so overly stress out by them.

Sileia's photo
Wed 08/30/17 02:02 PM
I honestly like original star trek and movies came with them. I never got into star wars.I honestly liked The Labyringth that is fantasy wise.

Sileia's photo
Wed 08/16/17 09:27 AM
I went on vacation. I travel to Florida. I love it there.

Sileia's photo
Tue 08/15/17 09:32 AM
There are not alot romantic movies I care for as much.
Becoming Jane
The notebook
The Age of Innocence
There are few a bit more. But I do not think fall into romantic category.

Sileia's photo
Sun 08/13/17 05:34 PM
I plan to see Tuesday. It is too crowd with the kid out school and well having hard time find place park.

Sileia's photo
Mon 07/31/17 05:19 PM
arby's beef and cheddar

for dinner.

Sileia's photo
Mon 07/31/17 04:07 PM
There is feeling
Deep within myself
I refuse to let it surface
Let stay bury deep within
Things left unsaid
Yes you are there within thoughts
Do you know I would be so lost
Without here
There would be be nothing left
But the greed
The curse of her would surface
And I want
I want
Greedy steal everything
Mine mine came your word to me
Like vulture that wait for death
But to her she was the one
That care.

Too my aunt who currently in hospital. We are not going to funeral because my other aunt will make it appearance Aunt Carol. We are not on speaking term. We do not how she is but that what will happen in the future.

Sileia's photo
Sun 07/30/17 04:54 PM
I dream yes. Yes I believe dream but anything is well on weird side.

I often dream of the past and often time I dream of the dead.

I dream that my grandmother was calling to me. I was in the living room at my grandmother house. That is yelling out my name. I would be in living and I would look over at the clock. And every time I try to search for her but I could never find her.

It is weird one dream. I am not sure what mean. I often dream about dead aunt and she would be coming over that is pick up in her car.Then out nowhere I would start to feel sad because I would just hug her in dream. I knew she was dead but she did not seem understand she was dead. Or why I miss her so much. Then I would wake up as she was realize it and would hold me tighter and I would wake up.

My dream are weird as they come and I have hard time believing anything about them.

Sileia's photo
Sun 07/30/17 03:10 PM
I often debut that myself when some message me.Hmm? Do I write them and then get one pervert messages.Or do I get weird pictures. Then I old men messages I am just like do they have any idea how old I am. Do they realize how old I am. Hmm? What could we have possible in common with them? I know are music taste might be different for one thing. Other time I am puzzle by it. I get hello this or that. Are they saying hello because of my personally or because of my looks. Then other I am working and well I do not have time to answer every single message I get. Then if I answer it would go down hill if I do.

Sileia's photo
Sun 07/30/17 12:43 PM
That cool you are moving down there.

My family enjoy vacationing down there that is we go down there to go on Vacation. We love it down there the change scenery place. And a lot places you can do then here. My aunt live down there and love it there.

Sileia's photo
Sun 07/30/17 11:46 AM
I am getting read to go on vacation. We are going to Florida. I am curious that is with it. Is there anyone from Florida on here?

Sileia's photo
Tue 07/25/17 03:52 PM
It not like that it is going women.It just seem like could found somebody a bit unique looking. Then I wonder who are going replace that is. Who is companion of the doctor? Maybe they should have guy that is balance them out? What do you all think should be doctor new companion?

Sileia's photo
Tue 07/25/17 03:48 PM
Edited by Sileia on Tue 07/25/17 03:49 PM
I like to draw for fun. I did try to draw a guy from the TV show. It was Gotham.The Riddler. I don't think it that good.