Community > Posts By > Sileia

Sileia's photo
Fri 05/01/15 06:11 PM
I just want your general opinion. When I was younger I had stutter problem. I had a this speech problem. I remember when I was younger it seem liked that is teacher would called on me it seem on purpose to shows others that is how they should not talk. I had speech classes.
Yes I improve some with not stutter.

But sometime after I was at bowling alley and they were dancing thing there. A man asked me to a dance. I did it again stutter. I never had this happened not since the teacher in Elementary school intimidating me that is so much I start it.

Has anyone every have this happened that is stutter? I know when I do I am thinking a lot and planning out everything within my head what it lead too. I just wonder if there is people have same problem that I do have.

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/29/15 05:27 PM
I thought same topic. I was myspace. I thought found this one dude. That is there was thing he did not tell me. He was a married. That is he did not tell me a thing about it. Yes in real life and well I start figure out through phone call I called few time. I wasn't cut out to a be other women because I heard the women background yelling at him. I could figure it out. I was glad I did not married him because I do not think I could take being lie too through out. I know I value honest when it came to finding a person to a date. I learn from it I would rather value friendship because in the end friendship last longer then anything that is what I learn from it.

Sileia's photo
Tue 04/28/15 09:40 AM
Edited by Sileia on Tue 04/28/15 09:41 AM
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/Michikcvamp/me%20star%20trek77_zpsrzqws6hv.jpg
I did my best.

Sileia's photo
Fri 04/24/15 01:45 PM
I am currently watching Gotham. I have to say I already have favorite character in it as dork as might sound I liked Edward Enigma. I also watch some shows you mention of doctor who yes. I also watch a few American horror stories I seen the whole season.I seen most of Dexter season one. And I seen some of Once upon time.

Sileia's photo
Fri 04/24/15 12:30 PM
Alone liked that star
That is I watch others around
I do not fit within the group
I knew I would not belong within the group
Do I just pretend I am something or not
Sometime I find myself lost within my private wonderland
or within my daydream
I bounce back and forth
between reality what is a better
I am not sure when it come down to it

Sileia's photo
Sun 04/19/15 06:54 PM
Edited by Sileia on Sun 04/19/15 06:56 PM
Sometime I hear you call my name
I hear you yell
But yet when I close eyes I hear you call out
I hear your cane
And your moment at time that is the noise
When I close my eyes
I tried my hardest that is within my restful
Sleep to a find you
I search endless and through maze
I hear the clock ticking on the wall when I look upon the wall
I am being haunted by the past
That liked that of ghost of the past
For my grandmother

Sileia's photo
Sat 04/18/15 01:03 PM
Edited by Sileia on Sat 04/18/15 01:04 PM
Thank you.
If I did I did time machine I would be changing a lot thing that happened in the past.

I was a little younger in this one. My sister was a quiet younger. That is me of course and well there is my mom and well boy in it is my brother.

Sileia's photo
Sat 04/18/15 12:11 PM
Edited by Sileia on Sat 04/18/15 12:12 PM
The women you see here. One is my sister and the other is my mom. The other is my brother girlfriend.

Sileia's photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:26 PM
When I was 14 I did not think of guy that way either.They pretty much alien from another planet to a me. Between daydreaming and drawing they were not part of that world then.

Sileia's photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:04 PM
I do not think mine is that bad in last one. 65 or maybe that is worst.

Sileia's photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:58 AM
The dream surface
It is there the dream
There the person is within my dream
The one that is so unreal
But maybe was real but yet
I see you when I look at shows
Or when I am there within my dream
You see me as that something without emotions
Maybe I am that
But yet when others choice to insult me
I choice to not feel if possible
It is so much better to a not feel the reality
Then the dream comes once again in my sleep
The dream comes once again
And I go to another world
Where the world is a adventure
But yet I find my peace where there is person
I just know I would feel forever safe with

Sileia's photo
Thu 04/16/15 04:22 PM
The circle is there
It is forever endless
Yet the world float within circles
The world spin within it
Forever flowing that is beyond anything
The star forever there
More star come and go
Yet I search forever the star that is not real
That is liked that of unicorn
I would loved to touch
But I dare not touch
Forever lost within my myth of time
Liked that of flying dragon floating within clouds

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/15/15 04:11 PM
Well I know someone who would smoke when smoke cigarettes. She would do this and well the reason she called quit. It wasn't going to some shrink that help cause her quit. It was a watching my grandmother smoke she would do more pack then her. That is she developed lung problem and the health problem. She watch this women become unable to do thing she would drink yes. But my mom never drink and as she was watching the whole thing go on. She vow to a called it quit because she was a watching herself kill herself true. And so she work hard on tried to quit well she succeeded in doing just that quit it.She was able to quit you have drive and the will power to a do so and she did.

Sileia's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:54 AM
When I was kid. I do not children but I can speak from experiences. I wasn't rise by my parent because they were young when they had me. I got slapped one time by my grandmother.

It was over something I want to do with school but she would not let me and I was asking if I could do that. It was after school activity but it was no no to her she did not want to take field trip which I wish I could taken that is in band to Greece. But anyway I got to where I would last year I would not tell her a thing or I make up lie that is requirement for my school. I just want to a join a club or after school thing.

Because when I told her thing I want to a do this or that she would go to you don't to be liked your mother now. I got so tired of it and she said I would sleep around. But the truth is I really did want join after school club.But later on when my mother got in mix and was ready to the mother the look work for her she did not have to spank us. But when she said no do not or that the look work.

Sileia's photo
Tue 04/14/15 10:02 AM
Edited by Sileia on Tue 04/14/15 10:13 AM
Hmm? What a difficult decide.There are so many actor I liked that is.It is ashamed not many actor that I am thinking about had not made the list.Hmm? I liked Bruce Lee but I also liked his son Brandon Lee. I would have bring both of them back well because Bruce never got to a see what great star he could have been. Well Robin Williams is almost always the funny guy in almost movies he did. Most actor I have seen that were tried to be funny but I found to a be in fact to a be stupid. But Robin was a smart type of funny.As for actor Heath Ledge yes I thought he did wonderful job in The dark knight batman. There is actor I wish he was on list you made Leonard Nimoy he was a great actor and he also a great director that is from what I read. He was a good at everything he did.

Sileia's photo
Mon 04/13/15 02:49 PM
I saw the movie called Home with my family.It was a pretty good movie.I also saw movie called paddington movie which was so funny with my mom. It was quiet funny and what not.That is before I saw home.

Sileia's photo
Mon 04/13/15 09:32 AM
Interesting the day it was
You all saw me
But yet I am again not part of your world
Once again they are ahead me
I a forever slow because they seem rush things
They rush with marriage
Sure I was alone
Then of course you insult me
with words
I am not really interest in most people again

Sileia's photo
Mon 04/13/15 09:25 AM
Six: Scotty to get on the intercom when the light goes out and say, "I canna do it, Cap'n!", Spock to tell Kirk he is proceeding illogically, McCoy to say "Dammit, Jim -- I'm a doctor not an electrician!!", Kirk to screw it in, and two red-shirt security officers to die in the process.

Sileia's photo
Sat 04/11/15 03:13 PM
How many members of the USS Enterprise does it take to change a
light bulb?

Sileia's photo
Sat 04/11/15 02:51 PM
Edited by Sileia on Sat 04/11/15 02:51 PM
Nervous is a running through my body
The moment were I show them
There laughter was what I meet within school
I hope they see someone cute
I hope they see what they reject
Or when the other people here say well you are not good enough
I want so badly to a be part of their world but was unable to cross the area where rich frolicked
I want so bad to a be part of your world
I can't help that is my appearance
Now I am adult I guess now
I am late bloomer that is

Inspiration by school reunion and it was 10 year.