Community > Posts By > Sileia

Sileia's photo
Wed 11/22/17 12:53 PM
Edited by Sileia on Wed 11/22/17 12:55 PM
I remember seeing her on touch by a angel. My grandmother and I would always watch that show. And that voice was truly magical to a hear as well. Della you had it. You will be miss. I really enjoy watching touch by a angel with you and your voice drew me in. And singing. I heard you where true angel and great. Thank you for that great show. It would never been great show without you. Thank you for that. I hope your love one do not suffer any over it.Thank you for it.

Sileia's photo
Fri 11/10/17 07:32 AM
I really enjoy that movie. I love Loki in that movie. He was wonderful. I know I should like the other brother but I really enjoy that film.

Sileia's photo
Fri 11/10/17 07:09 AM
I had strange dream last night. I was walking around this field. My sock was half off. When suddenly there was snake it moved around my feet I did not moved inches. It look like solid black snake. It seem like cat but then bitten the end of my sock at the very of my sock. Then this guy with long black hair that was shoulder length hair. He grabbed the snake head and it start go around his arm. He had knife chop the piece of the snake fang that was caught in my sock. I was able to get away but then I woke up right that. I never saw his face or anything. It was weird.

Sileia's photo
Sat 11/04/17 09:54 AM
I'll say this.

My aunt found her soulmate. She was in her 50 when she found him. They never married because his wife did not want sign divorce paper. They decide to live together and his wife live some place else. But they live a very long time together that till she died. It was wonderful relationship.

Love is very difficult to find. I know I will not settle for anything less but respect.If that mean out relationship I am thankful for what I do have.

Sileia's photo
Fri 11/03/17 08:05 AM
I often wonder why people do that online. I mean I have meet that is conversation. Like for example. I meet this guy I was talking with and I was in fact enjoying the conversation. They where not promising to date me. It was a basically friendship and then randomly stopped. I was basically wonder what in the world happened.

Why do people do that?

Sileia's photo
Thu 11/02/17 06:07 PM
I often wonder why people do that online. I mean I have meet that is conversation. Like for example. I meet this guy I was talking with and I was in fact enjoying the conversation. They where not promising to date me. It was a basically friendship and then randomly stopped. I was basically wonder what in the world happened.

Why do people do that?

Sileia's photo
Thu 11/02/17 05:29 PM
True love is always hard to find.I know for example I have two roommate who are married. They married one another I think over tax break. The girl is a dumb as nails. I give them few mouth but not years.Other then that is just it.

Sileia's photo
Thu 11/02/17 05:14 PM
It is very hard to say. I meet men where I work. That do not know how to dress themselves. It is why I usually to attraction to men I could not have. It is people who actors. It usually rare. They are usually rare I have come upon men who have hold door. I guess it is area I work with. It is bad part of town.

Sileia's photo
Wed 11/01/17 02:29 PM
I believe there is a attraction yes. For example it was love at first sight with Cory Michael Smith. I love the way his glasses up and down in the show. And the way he laugh on Gotham. He is only man I would say love at first sight. Though I would never meet him. A person can fantastic right or daydream. But not in real life with person actually present that is feel it. I never really felt toward anyone I meet. That is nothing no big bang or anything in that regard.

Sileia's photo
Wed 11/01/17 11:56 AM

close up

I was poison ivy this year.What do you think? I went to a Halloween dance. They had Halloween contest there. Do you all think I should won the contest. It was something to do?

Sileia's photo
Tue 10/31/17 09:10 AM
Iwon't say anything. But I do love The Riddler.I love that actor that play him. I also like The penguin. Cory and Robin are truly amazing men I just adore the both of them.

Sileia's photo
Mon 10/23/17 04:47 PM
Does anyone watch Gotham?

Sileia's photo
Tue 10/17/17 02:30 PM
I actually had cat boy name that too. He pass way too.

Sileia's photo
Tue 10/17/17 09:07 AM
This one felt pretty good in my dream. There are stuff I have trouble saying stuff. I also had dream about my boss.I came into working Middle ages clothes. That is medieval dress and I was carried a ax. She was going to yelling when swing ax right at her.Everyone that I work with that should be stopping me from doing it. They where cheering me on. Then I woke up. I can dream can't I. I guess that too many Lizzie Borden on tv show and movies wise.

Sileia's photo
Sun 10/15/17 09:30 AM
I think it little silly to a compare yourself to a other women. I mean there are women out that look way or another. It is like when I go out dancing and there are women that I think are well put together I think are better looking myself. There are people that always look a certain way that men find pleasing that is just way it is. But I think you should accept yourself for who you are. Beside looks are not everything. I been around certain girl that look good but some of them have problems and they bring that into relationship sometime. I mean you should accept not think she is perfect but believe me there is someone out there for everyone. Just look around.

Sileia's photo
Sat 10/14/17 05:28 PM
Gotham TV series.Lucifer tv show. American horror story:The cult, Unsolved Mysteries,Steve Wiko, Dr Phil.

Sileia's photo
Sat 10/14/17 11:16 AM
What do you all think next season going about?

Sileia's photo
Fri 10/13/17 12:13 PM

You ever thought about going on the Jeremy Kyle show

I honestly have never heard of that show. He does not know that my half sister is married. He just know that she is in relationship with a girl.My mom is not going to tell him that they are married.

I know some of my family is like Steve Wiko proof. Like my aunt relationship with her husband. She is there for the money she get when he dies. And has relationship with another man.

Maybe guilt trip.

Sileia's photo
Fri 10/13/17 10:57 AM
I have weird question. My half sister is married to a girl. I often wonder my step father does not accept their relationship or their marriage as one. I accept it because she is my sister and has found someone yes.

I often wonder would all men be the same way as my step father. Would other men be the same way that is of half sister? What are your thoughts on that subject?

Sileia's photo
Fri 10/13/17 09:34 AM

0p.. your 31 a grown woman...

Is your stepfather attractive..lol

All I'm saying is there's nothing wrong with a little healthy competition between a mother and a daughter...wink...

Ok.. of course I'm just kidding with my above comment.... hugging someone is nice a little kiss on the cheek is nice..
Perfectly normal in that type of relationship.. groping your breast touching your leg or shoulders kissing you on the mouth.. anything that makes you feel like.. a little like.. stranger danger alert..
Is wrong... and at your age the only time you should really hug him.. is maybe after he takes all of you out for dinner and you want to say thank you with a little hug..
To him... or if you're saying goodnight Maybe.. but again the hug shouldn't be too tight or too long and the kiss should never be on the lips

No. He isn't. He is not my type.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8