Community > Posts By > Sileia

Sileia's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:53 AM
My thoughts would be a jumble together. One would be about those stuck up kids because I am going to a high school reunion at seven. Then my other thoughts well you are going to a be cruel to a me. Just watch out all the time you made fun of me for not money or doing anything is a going come back bit you in butt. Because I might done more then you think. Do you think you know everything that happened to a me no you do not. Then my next thought hmm?

Let get that done but also with work. I knew that day was a doing to be bad day. When my boss open his mouth to a complain. I knew it then. So I went up front to a escape it. I knew it when those two girl choice to fight within the lobby. It was nerve wreaking but I knew that something bad was going to happened and nobody was a going to listen to a me so I keep mouth shut.

What is next week going to bring will there be chaos? Will there be two girl in the lobby? I hope not. But it is hard to tell? I hope the peace vibe come over are store once again.

Sileia's photo
Fri 04/10/15 03:39 PM
It just seemed liked I know I am skinny. But if you were think about it. I think it is term called lust that is. In high school I was never popular but I never thought I would receives on a dating site. And well most message I would have weed out the one that lustful one. If I was to a look at my mother relationship she was a skinny with men was a never good.

Sileia's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:47 PM
A person may say I love you but alot of time people do not say through actions.I love my grandfather. He was the one man that always cared enough lend to a ear when I would come home.He was always there when other kid bully me within school.I knew for fact he care deeply about me. But as for car dealer or any other people he could be somebody worst enemies depending what you did. Well he could be worst enemies to a car dealer. One day this happened he took car back to car dealer. He went about looking at cars till he came one that he thought my mom would liked. Well the car dealer want it at that prince. You all heard that commercial about car dealership where the person say nobody walk away. Well he did he walk away. He got to be notorious in doing just that car dealer would run from him. It is either that price or the highway. That is why he was and yes he was stubborn man but all the same driving people nut in that area if you know what I mean.

Sileia's photo
Thu 04/09/15 10:22 AM
Edited by Sileia on Thu 04/09/15 10:49 AM
Hello you say
But what you mean to say watch out
Do not get close?
Or you get hurt?
You remind me of someone?
Someone I used know long ago
Do I dare get even closer?
But my reason for fear at hand
It might be because, I lost that you remind me of him
I know I should not
But I can't help it
Every wrinkle and the gray hair
I tried hard
But you went past my boundary
I work so hard not too
Attach to you
Because you told me of your disease
That you would lose your hair
You told me you had good life
I just wish I told you that that you remind me of someone
But I did not
I guess it would not be the same
If I had you told truth or the reason why
But still it was bittersweet when I think of you and the man that is gone

This one is inspiration by a man that I seat with in the lobby he is older man yes. But I never told him but he remind me of my grandfather. I wrote this one myself with most of these poems.

Sileia's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:33 AM
Edited by Sileia on Thu 04/09/15 09:44 AM
This was inspired by event. I was at work and well two girl decide to fight in the lobby. I did not understand what the fight was about it and so I stay out it. But I was a little afraid to a go back because are manager got into with coworker. So I was thinking what should do in this case.

What a day?
The storm was brewing hard
Shout could be heard
Yet I am one that seem silent
Chaos rang going all around me
I do not understand it
Do I want to a understand it
Maybe I am too alien to want to understand it
I watch it, why the chaos?
Maybe I am different species of human
I won't ever understand it
Maybe it is good thing
I felt the vibe that was going to happened today with the chaos
I knew it would happened
Something bad so I stay away
From chaos
But I did not know what the storm brewing with the chaos
As I seat and watch it

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/08/15 04:55 PM
I love star trek. My favorite character is a Spock. It just something about him intriguing people. And what not. I enjoy watching him and Dr.McCoy banter back and forth. I always want those tribbles but what can one say. I got few poster of Spock and caste member I always enjoy star trek.

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/08/15 04:39 PM
Edited by Sileia on Wed 04/08/15 04:42 PM
This poem for my grandfather

Do you see me now?
I remember are talk we had when younger
I never thought you would be a gone forever
Did you know that is millions of tears I weep?
I weep for you
When you left this world for the next
I want so badly to a follow you liked we did for walk
But for now I'll settle for the dream that walk within
Always going places down memories lane

Thank you I do my best.

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:59 PM
Thank you.

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:44 PM
Hello world
Do you see me?
Am I invisible?
I watch you from a far
No you do not see me
I am invisible
Maybe I am nobody to you
But who to say I am somebody within my dreams
Beauty people say are what think artificially
I can't be that sorry
I am me

Thanks for the smiley

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:10 PM
No that is me.I try edit out my red eyes that is which turn out bad.

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/08/15 01:47 PM
Edited by Sileia on Wed 04/08/15 01:50 PM

Eyes are shut
My eyes twitch
Within my dream you lurk
I know you would be there from the beginning
I see you there
We seldom speak to one another
My dream yet untamed
Forever going to a place that is to a another planet
It is a beautiful
Despite so much sand
But yet I know I know I do not belong there
We both know that
Once again my alarm clock goes off
The dream disappear and I am brought back to a reality
Where I belong?
I am sure I liked dream but that is it from there

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/08/15 11:55 AM
If you want to a know me. Why not message me?

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/08/15 10:06 AM
I am quiet new to this site. I am 29 but what can say. I just thought stopped hello to this site. I was a looking to a just make friend on here.

Sileia's photo
Wed 04/08/15 09:58 AM
First thing.

I am not sure if this would be consider a date.I meet this boy was way younger. He lied to a me about his age and what grade he was in high school.

We went awhile first time he kiss me he was a liked that gold fish wet and sloppy about it. I could stand being kiss by him I felt I was being kiss by him in a mouth by a dog.

He apparently thought I was interest in married to a him. And he asked married him over the phone. In which I stall him by saying I want to a do few things before I married anyone. Which then he keep calling harassing me with phone call demanding to a know where I was. I could see now I did not liked his control behaved I had my mom called his mom explain her which he was doing and put stopped. Not to a much calling at night and keep me late at night when I had important things I was tried to a get done for my grandmother.

Though afterward I hope he find someone to a kiss but anyway first kiss. Then finally I found someone who seem pretty cool. He was a better kissing then him. He was a so much better then him in term of kissing. It was kiss I would rate that should been first kiss. I liked the kiss. But I could not stay in relationship because he had drug problem and well he seem to already married which he did not tell me but I figure it out. It was through myspace I meet him which was a pretty bad. I knew if I stay with him I would just end up with so many drama on my end.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next