Community > Posts By > earthytaurus76

earthytaurus76's photo
Wed 01/19/11 01:35 PM
Hi!

Yay Florida!

Anyone nice around close?

earthytaurus76's photo
Sun 01/09/11 12:23 PM

I'm afraid that is not possible. That holds true also, for bigger social networking sites, like myspace, facebook, etc.. Google powers a good bit of those sites, and it continually crawls the web, gathering information. I know that isn't what you wanted to hear, but the reality of it is.. If you post on any public forum board, or comment on public postings, including yahoo news, you tube, or similar sites.. odds are that you will show up in any search. That's just the nature of the internet.

Thanks Mark..

No problem, he can read em and weep.

Hi Mayhem! How ya doin cutie booty?

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:51 PM

Leg humping is always a big winner.
hahhahhhahahhhahhahh

haha, Hey chica! How ya been? Just comin back.

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:50 PM

Surely you mean wiener, right?

Haha

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:37 PM

No hunny.. I like the ones that 2 days after I break up with my ex are saying Ill become a lesbian because I am in no way ready to date.

Im like.. listen man... What do ya do when your at work, or on the toilet? How does a dependant person like you get through the day without someone up your butt 24/7?

No idea how people live like that.. one to another to another... Jesus! Live life!

Give 'm hell Earthy!flowerforyou

Haha! Long time no see! Missed ya my favorite foodie!

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:35 PM
Frankly my dear... I dont give a damn.

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:29 PM
Now if only the people on the JERSEY SHORE were so poetic...

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:26 PM
No hunny.. I like the ones that 2 days after I break up with my ex are saying Ill become a lesbian because I am in no way ready to date.

Im like.. listen man... What do ya do when your at work, or on the toilet? How does a dependant person like you get through the day without someone up your butt 24/7?

No idea how people live like that.. one to another to another... Jesus! Live life!

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:22 PM
Hey guys, just reactivated. Glad to be back. I have a question though, Is there anyway to keep my profile private from the public outside this site?

I am hoping there is a way where when my screenname is googled or whatever that nothing pops up. Id just rather some people..

(like my disgusting ex) not to be able to search my username.

Thank you.

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 01/08/11 10:04 AM
I would consider it only if those offences were like 20 years ago, and they have been to rehab, and are currently working the 12 steps of alcaholics anonymous.. LOL

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 01/08/11 09:54 AM

What are some of your favorite places to go and things to do on dates?

What are these "dates" you speak of?

Im with Fear... Very confused. Is this like... What would you like to do if ever anyone was decent enough to actually buy you dinner, orrr spend money on you without first proposing sex?

Really, WHAT IS a DATE??????

Never EVER been on one... Have a child who is almost 13... 34 years old... Ummmm... no idea what youre talking about.

earthytaurus76's photo
Sat 01/08/11 09:52 AM

earthytaurus76's photo
Fri 01/07/11 07:09 PM

Hey earthy!!!waving

Hey hun! Hows everything goin? Boy do I have a story to tell! lol whew!

earthytaurus76's photo
Fri 01/07/11 07:06 PM
TOO long.. Lol.. nah about 6 mos, but I deactivated, new pic coming soon, and now I am brunette! :P Hey all! Missed ya!

earthytaurus76's photo
Fri 01/07/11 07:05 PM
Oh dont do it hunny! DONT DO IT!!!!

earthytaurus76's photo
Mon 08/30/10 11:32 AM

A small penis and my bad attitude.

How about one that fills both your hands when it is time to come out and play. BTW I got a bad attitude 2!

pitchfork

Am I like oil to water or what?

Haha.. love it. laugh

earthytaurus76's photo
Mon 08/30/10 11:29 AM
Edited by earthytaurus76 on Mon 08/30/10 11:31 AM
Ummmmmmmm

<----------------

Strongminded, down to earth, highly sensual, and sexual, free spirited.. determined, hardworking, loves creature comforts, can be posessive with mate, but truly loving, and stays in relationships for the long haul. Nurturer, caregiver.

earthytaurus76's photo
Mon 08/30/10 11:27 AM
Meals were always extravagant, and healthy. Steak, crab, fish, meatloaf, beef stroganoff, tuna cassarole... chili... veggies.. salads...

We had huge breakfasts as well. Seasoned potatoes, eggs or omlettes with cheese, and veggies, toast, or bagels, or dunkin donuts.

We always had milk, or apple juice, or cool aid.

My mom and I used to eat tuna sanwiches on toast, and campbells chicken noodle soup, or vegetable beef soup with it, and maybe some chips for lunch, or grilled cheese.

I had school lunch usually, but when she packed my lunch, shed pack 2 sandwiches, a fruit, some cupcake, or star crunch, and she let me pick out, hi c, or a capri sun of some kind.

earthytaurus76's photo
Mon 08/30/10 11:22 AM
Green eyes.

earthytaurus76's photo
Mon 08/30/10 11:20 AM
A small penis and my bad attitude.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25