Community > Posts By > earthytaurus76

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 10:59 AM
I just dont even understand what this is all about admittedly.

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 10:45 AM
Never smoke crack or do introvenious drugs.

Never be in an abusive relationship.

Never second guess a gut feeling.

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 10:41 AM
Um, drama,....

Get a purpose besides dating, and relationships, and you will ATTRACT someone with a life also, who may just be worthwhile.

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 10:39 AM
HA!!! I just got back from lunch, and there was a full tray of Dark chocolate brownies in my office!

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 10:30 AM

Dear Diary...

He was sooooooo nervous when I saw him....

Sex was amazing...

The only thing now is to be able to talk about how awesome yesterday was...

Hope Im not the only one here who was into the moment.. he was so preoccupied. *sigh*

I cant believe how insecure he was about himself.. he looked sooo sexy! I hope the way I went off into my own little anxietyy fit explanation made him feel better.

I hope this relationship goes somewhere... he still is so very lost...

I love him so much.

Good luck to you, hope everyhthing works out great =)

Thanks. :heart:

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 09:38 AM
I want some chocolate cake from applebees...

Yes that would be good.

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 09:21 AM
Dear Diary...

He was sooooooo nervous when I saw him....

Sex was amazing...

The only thing now is to be able to talk about how awesome yesterday was...

Hope Im not the only one here who was into the moment.. he was so preoccupied. *sigh*

I cant believe how insecure he was about himself.. he looked sooo sexy! I hope the way I went off into my own little anxietyy fit explanation made him feel better.

I hope this relationship goes somewhere... he still is so very lost...

I love him so much.

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 09:13 AM
OMG riptide. laugh

eon Flux was so disgusting to me. sick O ****!

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:59 AM
Lullaby

The Cure~

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:53 AM

The important thing is not always that you look the way you would like...

Whats important is the contribution you make from within... The inside job, it can inspire many if you look past appearances.

Kind of like that Susan Boyle woman.

Yeah, shes kinda hideous, but anyway... yeah kinda like that.

She tapped into her talents, and inspired people.

This idea came about when I was with my hunny in the hospital yesterday and he was really worried about how he looked.

All I could think was that he was beautiful,inside and out and he was so full of anxiety.

it is always better to love from within.

*warm fuzzies*

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:48 AM

there is no such thing as male friends, women say it all the time that they have lots of male friends. first off im glad you think you have male friends, cause noone wants to be the friend of an ulgy woman. so you must look decent, if you ask anyone of them to give you some d*ck, nan one of them would turn you down. They act like your friend because you women want to be able to say later after you give them some pu**y, ( we were friends first before we ) So us males just stay in your life with the hopes of you ( picking and choosing) who you want out of the male friends pile)

this is a 1000% truth, so dont fool yourself.

Not quite...

I have many male friends who have never gone any further than that.

Would they like to be more? Sure, theyd all give it a try with me, but they have been my friends for years, and we are happy we share that.

After having friendships of this kind.. it is priceless and I wouldnt trade it for the world.. You learn what "friend" really means.

I start all of my relationships as friends only too.. thats what you gotta do while you date and get to know someone.

So yes, of course it can be done.

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:38 AM
:heart: zoom:heart:

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:34 AM

I have met countless guys on this site and one other. These guys me send texts, flirts and even call me some of them, I have only met one of them in person, scoring another date is like murder. It's hard for one thing because most of us are parents and are working around our kids, but I really feel as a woman, i should have to be calling all the shots. If these guys are really interested like they CLAIM to be, then what the hell is the problem. I am not desperate, but I am sick of trying to navigate everything. I am a mother of three and I can even manage to pull off some spare time if needed. What gives. Maybe i shouldn't put myself out there anymore. Guys please give some advice, what are you thinking, quit telling girls how beautiful they are if you really are not interested. I'm frustrated.

They are broke. Its the times, and well some are just that way.

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:32 AM

Whats important is the contribution you make from within... The inside job, it can inspire many if you look past appearances.

Kind of like that Susan Boyle woman.

Yeah, shes kinda hideous, but anyway... yeah kinda like that.

She tapped into her talents, and inspired people.

This idea came about when I was with my hunny in the hospital yesterday and he was really worried about how he looked.

All I could think was that he was beautiful,inside and out and he was so full of anxiety.

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:27 AM
Edited by earthytaurus76 on Tue 08/17/10 08:28 AM
A pic where you are not in mid sentence would help. You would take away the "chatty Cathy" idea.

Ummmm...

Nice eyes..

England sounds interesting...

One idea here is to remember that you need to get out of your own head, and understand the fact that you are talking to women, and women are communicators.. we need a little more info about you to get a better idea, and kinda take our guard down a little.

Your profile is a little impersonal.

More pics, and ya know,... kinda more normal pics of yourself would help... maybe info on what ya do for a living, andd what your into music, interests... stuff like that... You leave a little too much to the imagination.

Good luck. flowerforyou

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:19 AM
Do i detect a bi curious lesbian?

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:11 AM
Edited by earthytaurus76 on Tue 08/17/10 08:12 AM
Just wait...

My 11 year old son decided to go to whats called "the feast" (a annual greek festival0 in the Bronx about a month ago 9:30 o clock at night... Just went...

Wanted to see his friends.

I actually didnt mind sooooo much, cos I knew he planned on going soon, and everything.. and it was only on the next block... but..

He didnt tell me before he went.. I searched the neighborhood to find him.. I got kinda worried.

SIGH... Enjoy the little kid things they do while you can... before you know it,, its onto serious stuff.. Hes so beautiful and sweet though. :heart:

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:05 AM
Guess ya had to be there.

*squints eyes*

earthytaurus76's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:04 AM

earthytaurus76's photo
Mon 08/16/10 11:11 AM
Dear Diary.

I cant believe hes so insecure about me seeing him right now...

Is he really that into me?

This feels bizarre.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25