Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 07/26/16 06:14 PM
thanks for the thoughts.

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 07/26/16 06:08 PM

I can get away with bad behavior, rudeness, condescension, bad BO (that even comes through online), and outright insults in the name of NOT being "PC".

I can just say, "Heck, I'm just being "REAL"! I am just saying everything you WANT to say, but being honest with things that you don't have the BALLS to say."

So what do you think about THAT?....Not that I care. I am above such frivolousness.

Why do you think that others can't be real and you could for them? Speak what they feel/be real because they don't have the balls to say it?
I could do it too, be rude & crude, but that's not me..and I am NOT politically correct either - I have my prejudices -
If you have to be fake to get noticed? not my type of person to play with.smokin

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 07/26/16 05:53 PM

Thank you to everyone who posted. Sadly yesterday my granddad got the news there is nothing more they can do and he may only have a few months left.brokenheart

That is sad news for your family - peace be with him.
Now is a good time for him to get his ducks in a row, if he's not done it already.. ((hugs))

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 07/26/16 05:45 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Tue 07/26/16 05:48 PM
I am thinking of how much my life is going to change going forward..
(my hubby who had dimensia, died last week)... its all good now though.

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 07/25/16 04:19 PM
materialistic..

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 07/22/16 12:01 AM
Edited by RustyKitty on Fri 07/22/16 12:09 AM

oops thought it might be talking about size
:angel:
... I thought size didn't matter..
Lol

Who said that?
:laughing:
Bigger is not always better
Except for chocolate cake - big is better there...

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 07/21/16 07:04 PM
*wearing new clothes, or paying more attention to them
*"working late"
*no sex
*he buys you stuff to keep your suspicion at bay..
*flirty with the other sex
*hides his phone, or uses his phone in private
*spending money (check the credit card bills)

I am sure others will add more..

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 07/21/16 06:59 PM
oops thought it might be talking about size
:angel:

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 07/21/16 05:03 AM
No sex? Pffffttt
The poster has de-activated

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 07/16/16 07:15 AM
Nothing

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 07/13/16 06:34 PM
I am comfortable to be alone or by myself.. one can stay as busy as one wants to be.
Sometimes I hate the noise of the tv being on; the babbling news or the fake laughtrack; the shrill high voices...I much prefer to listen to music and putter around my eden..
Then there is the (sometimes forced) conversation (about nothing)... ugh.. talk, talk, talk..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 07/13/16 05:31 PM
Swiss Steak in my crockpot..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 07/12/16 05:45 PM
Tonight I stir-fried some pork, onions, and fresh chopped tomatoes... Added some VINDALOO paste and a bit of water...with a toasted baguette..delish

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 07/12/16 03:15 PM
I have had a couple meet'n greets..
I am going to say that they didn't really end up going anywhere.
Still looking..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 07/12/16 03:14 PM
I am in Western Canada.. and summer has started.. although at this moment, and the next couple days.. we will be having some rain showers.
June is supposed to be our 'rainiest' month, but this year it wasn't... global warming perhaps??...

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 07/11/16 07:16 PM
and here I thought this thread was going to be along the lines of how dating, getting serious with someone else impacts the 'way of life' we lead..
NOT
frustrated
oh, these 'teaser' titles..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 07/11/16 04:52 PM

if youre not having sex everyday then you dont have a relationship you have a friend

pffffttttt.....sex every day... yawn spoken like a man.. I am sure you won't find many women saying that!
huh

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 07/11/16 02:59 PM
hmmm, no-one anymore these days. but I have lots of friends who would help me, if asked,.. depending upon what/when it was...ya know how that goes..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 07/11/16 07:28 AM
My brother-in-law got implants 20 or more years ago... he's never had a problem.. He had them done in the US. I've known other people who have gone to Mexico for the procedure, due to the costs in Canada..
Good on you for doing something for your health... dental health provides overall body health..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 07/11/16 05:06 AM

My wife and I are on the outs I think. She had sex with another man and now wont have sex with me. She says it is not me she just does not want sex but I cant believe her. She has always wanted sex. I have changed some over the last few years and I am more in touch with my female side and am realizing that I am transgender. She has been with women before but she tells me that she has no intrest in women now. She has broken my heart and I don't know what I can do. Should I try to fix us or Just move on.sad

Move on....

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next