Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 09/15/20 10:33 PM
Narcissistic tendencies as in it being all about them.. sex only when they want it..(example)..The need for approval and being best or above others..
maybe it’s just a personality disorder..

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 09/10/20 09:45 PM
Long distance relationships work for a while but perhaps you are only seeing each other for a couple days or perhaps weeks at a time.. then you don’t see them for a month or maybe 3 months then you see them for a couple weeks.. the breaks between seeing each other... this does not allow you to really get to know someone ..it’s like you are Company so they are on best behaviour.. To get to really know someone you have to live with them..I wouldn’t do it again..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 09/08/20 10:38 PM
Ivegotgirth-no stampede this year due to COVID..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 09/08/20 06:53 PM
Yes unfortunately it took some time to finally surface!!

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 09/08/20 05:40 PM
4 intermittent years people...4 years..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 11/28/18 05:53 PM
Circadian Rhythms... gets me awake at the same time every morning, even on weekends... and makes me tired at night..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 11/12/18 12:15 PM
the best scenario I see is that you would be 'tolerated' at best.. you will not change their minds.. move on.

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 11/09/18 06:39 PM

Finished with Christmas shopping.

bah, one of those eh? good for you. envy ensues..
jk

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 11/08/18 07:25 PM
I make a list, then wait for the flyers/sales.. one store has a 10/10 on some items..some items are buy one, get one free.. I can shop any day of the week

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 11/08/18 07:19 PM
I happened across a news show on tv today... they spoke about the 'Evangelical' vote in Florida and how the churches got the people out to vote and were on social media a lot as well.. and that going forward they were going to encourage more religious people to vote.. turns out it was a religious news channel..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 11/07/18 05:28 PM
well, there ya go... when you least expect it! congratulations, I hope you have many good years ahead of you.

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 11/01/18 05:33 PM
the digitizing idea is appreciated! Thank you

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 10/30/18 03:56 PM
NO.. and I won't be either.ohwell

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 10/30/18 03:52 PM

In my opinion, we should get marriage with someone to have a child. Everyone needs a family, if we are alone, when our parents are gone, who we can rely on? So, I will have a marriage to make sure that someone can accompany with me when I am old.

Maybe that works in your culture.. but in North America.. not so much.. Having a child is no guarantee that they will 'look after you' in your old age..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 10/30/18 03:46 PM
first world problems..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 10/29/18 05:58 PM
I'm not wonderwoman, but I can do things that make you wonder
ohwell

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 10/29/18 05:54 PM
I give out cans of pop

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 10/28/18 12:34 PM
pictures from my parents youth (from the 40's/50's/60's) and their early years together; my youth - all those xmas pictures..; large framed portraits of various family members - great grand parents, grandparents, family when children are babies then youth.. Then there is the plethora of holiday pictures - boats, flowers, castles, fish, etc...
There is more than a trunkfull of it all.. I've already got large see-thru tubs for each child (which I'm going to give to them); a tub for myself and another for my deceased husband/familys pictures/ancestors..
Not tomorrow.. but in many years to come my solution will be to bury them in the family lot..somehow accessible
maybe this should be in the what makes you weird thread..spock

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:34 AM

ya, idunno why she would quit talkin to you based on what you provide.

yea.. me neither.. but who knows what the coming week(s) will bring. I'm not saying she's not talking to me (yet).. just that she's been uncommunicative since I told her I wasn't interested.. which has not been the norm.. I'm thinking she's perhaps offended? that I wouldn't support her - read (buy from her upline, etc.))..
O well.. like BlueGrass said.. perhaps a 'fair weather friend'.. but I've known her for 20 years (neighbor kinda). She will come around I'm sure.. just wonder how long it will take..tongue2

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:23 AM
How do you feel about your friend giving you the feeling of being pushed to be supportive of their endeavour to raise money/have income? After checking out after her first inquiry, I googled it... found it wasn't for me and told her so.. twice after that she forwarded me links etc with the MLM information.. Had to tell her twice, and even explain why I wasn't interested.. that it wasn't for me, but good luck..
She sent me a link on facebook to 'share', which I did... and I haven't heard from her since.. (where she used to communicate almost daily)
grumble

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25