Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 03/18/18 06:46 PM
When plans don't go through.. I guess that is where the phrase " when life gives you lemons, make lemonade"... comes from.

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 03/16/18 10:34 PM
yes, Canada has lots of attractions... Calgary Stampede....

I hope to get a lot of camping and fishing in..

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 03/15/18 08:34 PM
Back in the days when they made good cars with bench seats... it was easier to go to lovers lane and smooch it up..
but these vehicles these days? much more difficult, as they all seem to have a console.

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 03/12/18 04:44 PM
IMHO.. once this girls' mind is made up...its done...

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 03/11/18 05:46 PM
At the new years eve dance...below her dress was a bit of white... as the dance continued, this piece of white dropped lower and lower below her dress until it was like a tail.. Is that TP ?? We had to tell her.. Her and her guest left shortly after that..

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 03/08/18 08:53 PM
I can't say I have any regrets about choices I've made during my life.
Why focus on any negative anyways? Don't cry over spilt milk... move on & upwards. Certainly no regrets about breaking up with someone..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 03/07/18 06:39 PM
I've completed the pepsi challenge... pepsi all the way over coke..
Now, the dilemma... is pepsi better than a dr.pepper? I dunno about that!

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 03/03/18 10:11 AM

A man in his 60's was asked by a "lady" in her 50's...to make a baby as soon as possible!!!she desires to have a baby(her first and the last one)
..but the "potential dad"...has grandkids already!!!

He doesn't know what to do

what is your advice to this crazy couple?

I would advise the dude to run fast - in the other direction.
I would advise the lady to volunteer to work somewhere with kids - hospital for sick children; a daycare; be a babysitter... somewhere where she can fulfil a desire to be near children.

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 03/02/18 04:29 PM

Snowed again 2 days ago, so winter is still here. The days are longer at least.

Yes more daylight Its still winter here - we're storming. Shovelled the walks twice already today and its still coming down and not stopping until Saturday.. Spring won't be here 'til April at the earliest.. and then we'll still get snow. Every year my poor crocus' get a dump of it Oh well, I'm Canadian.. we own that ****shades

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 02/23/18 07:26 PM

What is the most beautiful thing you've seen today?

A parking spot right in front of where I was going..

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 02/09/18 05:24 PM
anywhere.. I need a holiday

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 02/09/18 05:19 PM
I call it a Hallmark holiday..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 01/24/18 07:01 PM
on that topic, a few euphemisms come to mind:
1. Its not what you say, its how you say it
2. It takes all kinds
3. Its all about perspective and perception
4. The bully mentality - need to put down others
5. Treat others as you want to be treated
6. There's more of course..

Some people are so stubborn, close-minded and have tunnel vision that having a conversation is futile - who's an expert in persuasion?

let the conversation begin..lol:thumbsup:

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 01/17/18 04:56 PM
Since this last Monday, I am boycotting Tim Hortons
(Canadian franchise coffee/cafe)..

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 12/08/17 06:47 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Fri 12/08/17 06:56 PM
So among the Topics.. General discussion/Coffee Chat/Dating & Relationships.. Pick a page from wayyyy back.. scroll through the topics or challenges of the day..Resurrect one. Is there one that hasn't been covered in a while? Perspectives have changed? I found one...

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 12/08/17 06:39 PM
Its expensive, but it can be done.

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 12/08/17 06:37 PM
Agree with Yellow Rose..

is there a dessert in the desert?

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 12/08/17 06:33 PM
If you melt, are aroused, and are breathless, and your heart all alflutter upon being kissed.. that is special.
Not all kissers are created equal.. just sayin
:tongue:

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 12/03/17 08:19 AM
Yes, the times, they are a changing..
Back in the day - (35 years ago)..the hotels/bars used to have huge rooms with long tables and chairs set up.. live bands... booze... take your friends, meet people, dance, drink,... etc... we called them 'Cabarets'.. they've gone the way of the DODO.. too bad,.. they were fun, you met people.. The kids of today are missing out on the socialization..well, not just them... me too! wish they were backdrinker

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 11/30/17 08:54 PM
so, at a painting event, a guy says about someones picture, " oh, if you turn the picture sideways, it looks like a womans breast".. she took offence to that remark.. (this was not a work situation.)
a big deal was made about it .. was that sexual harassment?
I think some people need to get a life.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25