Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 10/01/17 09:21 AM

I believe it is getting harder to meet that special woman...seems like people these days aren't interested in committed relationships or serious about them, seems like sex is the only interest which is really annoying : / Also to note, are woman really not into romantic type of guys such as myself? I love cuddling and holding hands, but that really seems to be turn off! Ugh

So, I checked out your profile.. very nice.
You are 29 and have a young son.. I think you have lots of time to find that special woman and should focus on your son and education. A young father, out with his son - maybe thats a great way to meet women? ..
Oh,speaking of education, my math really sucks..so help me out here -
Your profile says you joined in 2009, your 29 as per your profile - would that have made you 8 when you joined Mingle?? yawn

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:17 PM
who wants to dwell and remember any of those times??
noneofyourbusinessanyways

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 09/29/17 10:52 PM
yea.. good luck with that

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 09/29/17 08:38 PM
non

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 09/29/17 07:36 PM

i need some help, if anyone has ever lost a spouse... my bf lost his a year ago in a car accident. i am trying to be patient and supportive as much as possible. he is a good guy, but has problems showing affection of any sort. we can **** but other than that, just about nothing, barely kissing. any advice

personally, I'd want more than that.. I'd move on.

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 09/28/17 01:09 AM
I like chest hair on a man
Back hair? Not so much -at least not gorilla style!!

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 09/25/17 09:20 PM
I like to fish too...and I like to keep what I catch. So good, fresh caught fish on an open fire shorelunch..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 09/23/17 10:33 PM

are women genuinely interested or is it as not as popular as were made to believe?

Who or what made you believe that women liked or were interested in water sports??
I have had a boat once when my kids were younger.. it was a lot of fun taking them wake boarding, but once they were grown and gone,.. me being left to be first mate who had to jump off boat to tie up to dock.. not so much .. and all that helping to get it in and out of the water.. ergo, I am not much into water sports anymore.
I do enjoy being around a pool though, where a cabana boy brings me a pina colada, extra rum please..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 09/23/17 08:31 PM
Are these the machines you stand upon and it shakes and vibrates your body.?? I believe I stood on one at a home show or something... did not like the feeling.. not something I would use..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 09/23/17 08:23 PM
dinner and a play sounds good to me

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 09/23/17 02:49 PM
average ? depends upon age a little bit I think..
I am in my early 60's ..and I would say most of us have a little extra here and there, so that's average for that age group;
when in my 20's and 30's, I was slim and trim, which would be average for that age group. Just my opinion.
average male? same thing. Most males over 50 have a beer/pot belly...

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 09/22/17 04:49 PM
other drivers..how many times a day do I say FFS ?
For 500 Alex, what is every day twice a day,.

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 09/21/17 03:58 PM
depends .. how older is older ?? mom older? sister older?

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 09/21/17 03:55 PM

That sounds good Rusty. Hope you are having fun. Do you have apple trees?

My next door neighbor has the apple tree.. so many apples.. my friend has a small herd of elk, so they will be getting some too.

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 09/18/17 07:17 PM
I have wee small dirt patch.. and I have some potted veggies.. This weekend was spent canning (making) spicy pickled beans; stewed tomatoes; and some apple sauce..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 09/18/17 06:49 PM
well, can't you stop answering any calls from her? Don't answer the door if she knocks.. dodge and duck..
make yourself unavailable to her.. sorry, but it seems pretty simple from this long distance..
tell her you have a girlfriend..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 09/18/17 06:26 PM
his lack of character..

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 09/15/17 08:27 PM

But I'm not feeling it I'm not feeling it

yea, ya gotta feel it..

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 09/15/17 07:48 PM
I think it would be a casual relationship until it became exclusive....smile2

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 09/13/17 07:59 PM
men are the hunters
women are the gatherers
for me this is true.. a man brings the goods and I'll make something of them..

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25