Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 06/21/17 07:07 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Wed 06/21/17 07:07 PM

Very sneaky indeed. I see this behavior more and more in nature...I'm going to keep my eye on you all.:eyes:

hmmm. care to expand on your statement here??

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 06/21/17 07:06 PM
I walk away..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 06/19/17 05:57 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Mon 06/19/17 06:02 PM
I can only see it working if you can see each other fairly frequently...why waste a year (or more) of your life trying to interact long distance style.., when someone near you might be the one..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 06/19/17 03:55 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Mon 06/19/17 03:56 PM

I'm a bit compulsive about keys/wallets. I'm slapping pockets often though the day.

I slapped my pocket today on the way into town. I did not feel the shards of my keys.

There was a moment of panic.

Then I looked down at the ignition.

spectacles, testicles, wallet & watch..(check list)

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 06/18/17 07:28 PM
get those braces

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 06/17/17 09:18 PM
I could not date a vegan... probably nor either a vegetarian.. I like my protein in the shape of spicy chicken/fish/pork.. savoury beef etc. you get the idea..
a girlfriend recently went the vegan route..I mean plants only!! no oils..she lost a lot of weight and now is holier than thou when friends get together.. have to make sure any dish you bring is vegan.. f&*k that. I made potato salad with eggs, oil (mayo), etc...she never had any, but the other crowd did. she ate BBQ eggplant and everyone else had BBq hamburgers/sliders.. each to their own, but don't preach to me about yours..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 06/17/17 02:17 PM
somebody call Guiness . I think that might be a contender for the longest sentence..
Poster has de-activated anyways.. lol I had to check to see who writes like that..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 06/17/17 02:13 PM
Yesterday while I was at my favourite watering hole, a conversation was struck up between myself and this dude who I have seen and also spoken to on another occasion while there. ..during this conversation, he says to me.. 'that's a nice phone you have there' - do you know what would look good on that phone?' 'No', I say... 'my phone number' he says..

I am just telling y'all because I thought it was rather clever.. feel free to use it.
drinker

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 06/15/17 08:58 PM
perhaps whistles and catcalls can be considered a redneck compliment..?
and some people don't know how to deal with praise..maybe due to low self-esteem.spock

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 06/15/17 08:25 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Thu 06/15/17 08:51 PM

Morning fellow minglers. What are your thoughts on celibacy and holding out until you get to know someone?

the phrase 'get to know someone' - that is different for every one. Having sex is no guarantee of that someone you've 'gotten to know' will stay with you..
How well do you need to know someone before you 'give in'..?maybe depends upon your sexual libido.?
celibate - urban dictionary... says -
To go without sex, either willingly or not. Reasons include personal, religious, social, or bad luck. Only cure for a celibate individual is a slut or large amounts of alcohol to make the celibate person forget the aforementioned reasons.
Joe was scared of hell, so he decided to remain celibate.
Brian was fat, therefore he was forced to be celibate and instead frequently jerked off.
Due to Anne's many STD's, she laid off the pipe and went celibate.

my thoughts? I am not into being celibate, so I wouldn't hold out for too long..blushing

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 06/14/17 05:25 PM
most nostalgic perhaps.. when I am trolling around facebook and find various links to posts like down'n dirty.. i am lonely for my friend then..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 06/13/17 08:48 PM
Coffee with Baileys..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 06/13/17 08:02 PM

They will probably have a boy.

Hmmmmmmmm..

Joey

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 06/13/17 07:58 PM

I got a brother in law that used to pass gas at the table

"Ewww" how attractive.. NOT
You can dress some people up but you can't take them out..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 06/13/17 07:56 PM

Rusty, cutting nails in the kitchen is not a good idea. I cook and eat there.

I know!!!

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 06/13/17 07:56 PM

Oh my. Congratulations on having a friend/guest so otherwise "couth" that fingernail clipping in a doorway is such a strikingly negative event.

... not a deal breaker though. Isn't it odd how some people are so smart in some ways, yet unaware in others.. at least he knows better now.

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 06/13/17 05:25 PM

He has selected 'Josie' the dead Grandmother's name.

This rather puts out the other live Grandmother, Joye.

So, I suggested 'Joysie'.
It would sound like Jersey, with an accent.
Guaranteed not to be duplicated elsewhere in the land of 'J's.
A sure conversation starter, don't you think?

One of the Grandmothers is not talking to me now.
(I also named the last one..'Jazz'.)

What do you think?

I think its very creative and a great compromise and play of their names .. (sounds like) 'Joicee/Joycee, (spelt) Joysie . very smart.

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 06/13/17 05:17 PM
I don't think its the same as 'Ewww'..
For instance,.. new person was visiting....one day you notice he's got the nail clippers out and is cutting his fingernails in a doorway ... I had to to stop him..and ask him to cut his nails elsewhere and suggesting either over the sink, over a garbage, or outside..I mean, excuse me..slaphead..wtf? like where do you think the clippings are going and who's going to clean them up when and after they fall on the floor..??
I am putting it down to being a bachelor for so long.. one should know..(he knows now.) just an incident as part of the training process..winking

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 06/05/17 06:31 PM
As long as we have the same moral compass, we can have different politics..

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 06/02/17 08:31 PM
I guess that is for the girls to know, and for you to find out..drinker

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25