Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 05/03/17 12:01 PM
Ah the 80's
A decade of so-so music between the great songs of the 70's and the wasted decade of music from the 90's...

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 05/03/17 11:37 AM
I prefer my guy to be either the same age or up to 5 years older than me..
Never thought about dating someone younger... and definitely no one younger than 55.
At least that's how I feel now...

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 05/02/17 12:32 PM
Is a tight kiss a closed :lips: kiss??
I know of a guy ..doesn't matter who you are...he'll slip you the tongue...poor Grandma!

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 05/02/17 12:28 PM
In my 30's I was a welding inspector..and performed other non-destructive testing on re-bar and many other materials and building projects.
Climbed tower cranes ..found cracks and shut down job sites..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 05/02/17 12:24 PM

Some people call me the space cowboy.

Oh Not the gangsta of love?

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 05/02/17 12:10 PM

so... what could be the most unique way to make the first move? how? seems i cannot get over this topic slaphead

If you see a guy who you would like to get to know... walk up to him with a smile.. and say I'd like to introduce myself to you.. my name is skeptical - how about we meet up (I would clear my calendar) for drinks and dinner, (A movie,awalk along the beach, you get the idea)???
Something along those lines works for me..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 05/02/17 12:00 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Tue 05/02/17 12:00 PM
I think any distance is hard..as we want to be near that person..
In my LDR we are an 8 hour drive from each other.. we usually stay about a week or 10 days together then separate for 2-3 weeks.. the separation is tough but technology helps to alleviate that..
- we communicate daily throughout the days when we're apart..
I ponder the logistics of moving... I'm City and he's Rural...

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 05/01/17 07:35 PM
when my hunny hugs and kisses me, I am overwhelmed with emotion.. so being physical is important..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 05/01/17 06:58 PM
I don't know about being 'preventive'.. but I try to be aware of my surroundings

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 05/01/17 06:54 PM
gosh.. who's relying? I'm sure for many its just one option..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 05/01/17 06:53 PM
I couldn't stop myself.. I made the first move.. glad I did.

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 04/30/17 07:39 PM
Believe it or not.. if you are a regular morning coffee drinker and you stop, say for a week and more... you will be blessed with a caffeine headache which can last a week.. this is the withdrawal from coffee.. once you go back to having your morning coffee, the headache goes away..
what was the question? love or coffee?

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 04/30/17 01:13 PM
the light needs to be closer..

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 04/30/17 07:37 AM

Have you ever been caught admiring other heavenly bodies in the presence of your mate??...severely admiring!
I'm talking about forgetting where you are and drooling a bit.:angel:

that would be in very bad taste to do that..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/29/17 08:21 PM
at the moment when the time is right..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 04/25/17 12:13 PM

My boyfriend can't get his **** together and man need for us start life be i give jim chance after chance to grow up be man be gets worst i don't I'm welling stau relationship what shall i do

Hmm sounds like you need to drop him and find a new honey..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 04/25/17 12:11 PM
Find yourself another girlfriend ...sounds like you two are just fckbuddies ..
Perhaps if you bring another girlfriend into the picture maybe she will see you in another light and change her feelings to being jealous... then you've opened up another can of worms...

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 04/24/17 05:32 PM
well, first off, I wouldn't call him a boyfriend..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 04/24/17 05:28 PM
last night, for me, it was the middle of the night, ALL NIGHT LONG! I guess I had insomnia.. I think I saw every 1/2 hour and every hour! so f'n tired and half way through my day..
I was up about 3:00am and made a coffee... I had 'lunch' about 10:30AM.. got home and tried to nap, but my cellphone kept me up.. tonight, it'll be an early night. Hope I can sleep.. Maybe I should use my CPAP mask..

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 04/23/17 08:11 PM
I open up as needed/required. on a need to know basis..

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25