Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 08/23/17 07:39 PM

Y'all know its just a shadow, right?
The only thing it signifies is that the Moon is just the right size and distance that it 'appears' to cover the Sun.

A solar eclipse occurs when the moon gets between Earth and the sun, and the moon casts a shadow over Earth. A solar eclipse can only take place at the phase of new moon, when the moon passes directly between the sun and Earth and its shadows fall upon Earth's surface.

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 08/23/17 07:26 PM

my my what menu are you thinking about?...time for some homework...are you talking QV (quick visit) or hours?...single shot or repeater?...role playing?..toy user?..Bondage and discipline?..S&M? pitchfork ...fetishes?...Pro, amateur, or trainee?...All have different prices?...laugh

what he said ^^^^^

is dinner involved?

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 08/21/17 08:49 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Mon 08/21/17 08:50 PM
I agree with Cats response..let the body language take it from there..
what is wrong with 'friend' anyways? she is, isn't she? Why do you feel you need to classify the type?
This is my lover ;This is my platonic friend; This is my business partner..
the introducee's should 'get it'..

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 08/17/17 10:14 PM
I dunno.. I'm ok with the distance ..(while I am happy to see him every day,) when we are apart, I'm ok too. there are phone calls, face time, ... I'm not in a rush anyways

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 08/16/17 10:15 PM

My parents advised what they did in their own marriage: “both of you always think about giving 90% to your partner and you both will be very happy.” They meant it’s so important to think about how your partner is feeling, to stand in their shoes, to be giving and compromising, and emotionally generous. That 10% is for the understanding that sometimes it’s also OK to be a bit selfish, to place your needs first, or stand firm on something. They also made clear that this only works if you are both giving 90%.

sounds like good advice to me.. nothing wrong with that 10%

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 08/13/17 11:19 AM
blind faith vs facts ?
isn't that tunnel vision??

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 08/13/17 07:42 AM

Genetic manipulation is happening as we speak! (cough)Monsanto noway
Pity our poor food chain, not to mention the poor farmers ..
grumble

Ha! Farmers have been into genetic manipulation for a long time already. How do you think they stay in such a competitive business?

Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it isn't happening. How delusional are you?

Even back in the 70s farmers were using genetically enhanced feeds. I know because I loaded the feeders with it. LOL, Some people think they have it all figured out.

Just driving down the road you can read the signs which state the fact in plain lettering. I know because I had to place those signs on many fields.

Granted there are some genetic products that are suspect but your farmers are not apt to gamble their livelihood on a test unless there is sufficient compensation to cover all possible expenses lost.

We didn't use a product that was not a sure-fire win. We couldn't afford to take the chance with our income. I was farming in the 70s but I doubt it has changed much when it comes to the bottom line. The bottom line is what determines if you have a next season. Just think about it for a second. Why back something that is not a sure thing?

Monsanto, now that's a different scenario. Monsanto is in a position to take a chance. They have the money to assure no loss is incurred. Most farmers will not support Monsanto. Those that do are in financial hardship to begin with. Monsanto is a silver penny resource that you use when you can't make it on your own. Its not a genetic agenda but more of a power struggle thing. Monsanto doesn't give a crap about you. Their focus is on their bottom line. The Frankenstein of genetic engineering. Its about the money not about the science.

Farmers are not the ones who are doing the genetic manipulation... it is the seed Companies. years ago a farmer could save some grain for next years crop... not anymore! the grain will not germinate as its been genetically modified.. Grain farming has certainly changed since the 70's. Most farmers need to buy their grain and fertilizer from the elevator company... they grow it, harvest it and take it to the elevator.. then the elevator pays the farmer.. after taking off the cost of the grain and fertilizer... what a viscious circle... the farmer has no choice but to support Monsanto because they have the monopoly on the seed and have big lobby groups to make things swing their way.
Now also the farmer has to travel longer distances to even get his grain to the elevator because the railroads and small town elevators have been removed.... and they wonder why the roads are in such bad shape..(all the heavy grain trucks now on the roads).

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 08/12/17 09:35 PM
Genetic manipulation is happening as we speak! (cough)Monsanto noway
Pity our poor food chain, not to mention the poor farmers ..
grumble

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 08/10/17 09:05 PM

I meet someone she is anchor/reporter/ representative in a tv station .
The job is to be her PA .
The question is could be accept the job.
( am working as a software engineering) it's a boring job. But the salary is quite good .

So.. you've got a good paying job, but its boring. You met someone who offered you a job as their Personal Assistant ?
Are you 'romantically' involved with this tv person?
Are you looking for any career change?
can you afford a reduction in pay? What about benefits/insurance plans, etc in the new job offer? Do up a pro's and con's list. Good luck in your choice.

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 08/09/17 07:50 PM

Can't..when it's cold.
Physics.

Living in an area where it can be -30 celcius in January and February.. take a cup of boiling hot water outside and throw it up in the air.. and it comes out as a vapour..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 08/09/17 07:13 PM
start yourself a 'translation' business..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 08/09/17 07:11 PM
so, pick your identity first..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 08/08/17 08:41 PM

but i like my friend more than my wife..

Is your friend male? maybe you should come out of the closet, as you leave your wifey..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 08/07/17 06:27 PM

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

I agree with the above.. and the list of course,could be added to..
but it definitley helps to be friends.. I like my lover as a friend as well as he is my lover.

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 08/01/17 06:22 PM
sounds like there is a test for these AS AC, etc... are there needles involved? I'm not a fan of needles..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 08/01/17 06:08 PM
Velvet brushed, nude painting from Mexico circa 1970

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 08/01/17 05:56 PM

When the woman is right, smooching just about anywhere, any time, is wonderful. It's the excitement of the love, that makes it so, nothing else.

yes, and if he's a good kisser....

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 08/01/17 05:55 PM
if he was independently wealthy and unemployed, sure, why not.

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 08/01/17 05:52 PM
Maybe if you filled in your profile you would have better luck..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 08/01/17 05:50 PM
companionship/marriage is a give and take situation...50/50; (60/40 more like I would say).. the situation depends upon its importance to you. sometimes you are the giver of the 60%.. (giver inner), sometimes you are the winner (receiver)..sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.. somedays chicken, other days, feathers.
Of course, its most important to communicate with your 'significant other' so a happy result is reached.. talking and listening with each other, 'speaking your peace', giving your reasons and exchange ideas..
Who is in control of when you go to the movies or dinner?? much different than who is in control of the finances, or investments, or meal planning and each calls for the different give/take..this is where each persons strengths help a couple develop their roles..
If I ask my male neighbor about anything (going or doing something together) .. his reply is 'ask Jane'..(his wife).. smart man!
that's my ramblings about this topic..tears

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25