Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 08/20/18 05:17 PM
the other day, I bought a few groceries.. one of them being milk.. When I went to fill a glass, it was pouring out thick.. I thought, WTF, is it sour? I just bought it! the date is good... Turns out, I bought buttermilk..
So, making lemonade, out of lemons..(to coin a phrase), I googled uses for buttermilk.. used 1/2 of it marinating some chicken thighs..
more a WTF, than a laugh, but I did laugh at myself.

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 08/19/18 08:48 PM
bad idea..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 08/15/18 10:34 AM

I think when all those refugees came in to Canada, where did they all go, had to be the west, if they stayed in Quebec they would have to speak French to have a job etc.

and most would not want to learn a new lang so guess where they did not stay.

just a good guess.
I thought it was a law that English and French are the official languages there?

English and French are the two official languages in Canada..HOWEVER.. French is mainly only spoken within the Province of Quebec and in some Maritime areas,and very little out in Western Canada where there are a few ‘pockets’ of French communities
English is spoken exclusively throughout Canada -except pockets in Quebec..
It is not the law that everyone needs to know both...
Here out west (BC,Alberta,Saskatchewan,Manitoba,etc...) it’s pretty much all Anglais...
The Quebec French is different from the France French....
Ahhhh history!

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 07/20/18 08:24 PM
I prefer men that have evolved from the 60's and that nowadays are clean shaven and shorter hair - no pony tails and man buns..the odd scruffy day is acceptable..whisker burn here and there

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 07/20/18 08:21 PM

I have a male friend who I've dated, and friends with. We get together once in a while and he wears a baseball cap often. He has a good head of hair, close to being 60 years old with no gray hair (nothing at all wrong with gray hair) but he covers it. I told him after awhile, why wear a hat indoors when you look better without it? I'm not a hat person and I was trying to give him a compliment.

Regarding wearing of a cap/hat indoors... it used to be considered bad manners for men to wear a cat/hat at the table. What happened to that anyways? When I see it in restaurants, I feel like saying something, but I don't...

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 07/11/18 08:03 PM

I totally agree with you that it is rude to text on a date itself but I was texting with other guys after the dates. And the guy I was dating figured it out and freaked out. That happened again with a couple of other guys. I never understood why they freaked out. The phase of dating is not a relationship yet, it’s just that, dating. But they thought I was their propriety already and that I couldn’t text or flirt with other guys anymore because I was dating them already. Do you think their reaction was warranted?

I suppose you need to be up front with them from the get go that 'this is just a dating phase and we are each free to date others' ...
It is in rather bad taste to discuss your other dates with a date .. is this how they find out you're texting other guys ?
Hopefully you are saving sex for the next phase, which would be 'exclusive'..
How many times do you date each guy before you pick one to be exclusive with?
Their reaction may be due to the vibe you emit.. just sayin

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 07/11/18 07:41 PM

It would depend on if the person that is attached has integrity or not.

If they have integrity, they will stop and end anything they have going with someone before they start something new with someone else.

If they don't have integrity, well they should still end what they have going with anyone before starting a new fling.

What if the guy who is attached cheats on his girlfriend with this other girl because his girlfriend doesn’t give him enough attention and is lacking in efforts when it comes to her relationship?
Can the other girl go for this guy without having to feel guilty in this hypothetical situation.
The other girl is willing to give him much more attention,... Can they proceed if they keep it a secret from the guy’s current girlfriend who is coming short in her relationship?

Find your own fishnoway

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 06/16/18 09:54 PM
I step on sidewalk cracks

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 06/11/18 05:37 PM
label me a racist... I only would date white men. I prefer and like white men. I would not even consider dating outside my race.noway

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 06/06/18 05:25 PM
You don't want to leave your wife, and the sex is bad or non-existent..
aww, suck that up buttercup. communicate with your wife, treat her as the others have explained.. Figure out how it got to be this way.. get your/her mojo back.

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 06/05/18 04:08 PM
If you are unsure and afraid.. don't do it noway

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 06/05/18 04:06 PM

Was at a club with a dance floor last night and that has caused 2 questions for your valued input:
1. Society accepts 2 women dancing together as acceptable without sexual preference assignment, why doesn't society accept the same of 2 men?
2. Why do so many men refuse to dance?

1. In my part of the world,(Western Canada), gals have been dancing together since highschool in the entryways and hallways of the schools...the guys were out playing ball or chasing sticks.
2. I don't think men refuse to dance, I think they don't know how. Then there is the different types of music that you can dance to and you can't.. How many young people today know how to do the two-step, or the polka? nah... they shuffle and weave..
Thank goodness I was raised in a time of country dances - we learned from our parents the two step, the polka, schottische.

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 05/26/18 10:30 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Sat 05/26/18 10:31 PM

My single girlfriend and I were talking the other night. While she's rather bitter towards men, her comment was, that "a girl wants a man that will buy her nice things and take her places".. At my age, I think I agree.

I have to admit that would be better than the guys who are having financial problems and only want to cuddle. At my age most people are traveling and enjoying life (if they can afford it). I dated a guy who took me out almost every day back in 2012. He would also buy me small gifts. It was nice. That is better than the guy who wanted to hang out on my sofa and eat up all my food.

as opposed to you hanging on his arm waiting for him to spend all his money on you.

i see your point.

In planning an upcoming winter get-away that he's going to pay for, ... I will certainly pitch in for activities and food, here and there.. Paying for things makes a man feel proud in his ability to be supportive. If ya got it ya don't mind spending it.. it just irks if ya don't have the funds.. just sayin.

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 05/26/18 10:26 PM

My single girlfriend and I were talking the other night. While she's rather bitter towards men, her comment was, that "a girl wants a man that will buy her nice things and take her places".. At my age, I think I agree.

she's right. a GIRL does.
a WOMAN isn't that shallow.

My single girlfriend is in fact a 56 year old mother of 5.. Baby daddy's all took off long ago and she's lived in poverty doing her best to raise them kids without much help from the dead-beat dad(s)...
She ain't shallow.. she knows what she wants..

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 05/24/18 05:23 PM

slaphead How do I get myself into these things? (How do I keep this brief?)

A platonic friend posted something about going "all natural" (no not nekked, it's about female grooming). I replied, "I know it is not easy and sucks, but I will do 100 situps a night if you will deal that s#!t!"

The Beeeach called me out!oops

Now this is honor system between friends. They don't have to be 100 in a row but between 4P..12(effin)A...I have to do 100. (She was never going to stop grooming anyway.....BEEEEEACH!)

Would this (with some forgiveness) ever work in a romantic relationship?

I am confused.Doesn't "all natural" mean that she DOES NOT groom/shave ? Having hair would be natural..
Grooming is a personal choice and source of pride for some... and if their grooming habits are gross or are non-existent, then there is no relationship other than friendship. I don't think grooming habits are up for bargaining.

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 05/21/18 01:52 PM

Hmm.

It wasn't specified.

Does this have to be nice things that SHE wants, and cool places that she WANTS to be taken to?

For my specificies.. nice things for me, nice things for us; nice things for himself; taken somewhere both would enjoy -it doesn’t have to be a tropical paradise vacations..just something or somewhere to go to do things together.
Take the initiative to plan outings... not a couch potato.. that being said, what is wrong with travelling here and there? Personally a two month winter vacation in Mexico or somewhere would be nice to miss January and February in my region...I couldn’t have done that when I was younger... too busy raising kids..
I am a widow now and things change..nice things and nice places going forward..

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 05/20/18 08:55 PM

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 05/19/18 03:54 PM
yes I guess I'm a Royalist, not a Colonist..
The body clock got me up at 4:45.. just in time to watch the pomp and ceremony..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 05/19/18 03:48 PM
IMO.. a meet 'n greet is NOT the same as a date.
I am ok to pay for my own on a meet'n greet... but on a date? he's payin - that's just the etiquette of how I was raised.. It would take a couple of dates or meals out before I would offer to pay... but I would eventually make it my treat a time or two... here and there...

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:36 PM
Having more than one conversation with someone and not looking at them seems rather odd to me..and I'm pretty sure I would notice an eye patch on first meeting.
Perhaps there is some low self-esteem in the inability to maintain eye-contact and is a hurdle to overcome.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25