Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 10/25/16 03:27 PM
even with the best of intentions of just wanting a FB... those darn emotions develop..so, all I am saying, is that,the intention of the relationship is in direct proportion to the development of these 'feelings'.. smitten
ergo things change.. one can start out one way and change..
I would just be happy to be with the someone I want to be with..and be monogamous.
serial dating? not for me, but I guess a way to meet people...

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 10/24/16 08:12 PM
i like tuna..laugh

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 10/23/16 08:11 PM
Having a child at or over 50 seems rather self-serving... certainly not doing the 'child' any favours - various reasons -

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 10/23/16 04:56 PM
the Rooster came first..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 10/22/16 03:25 PM
dump and run honey.. surely you want more for you and your daughter..
he is clearly using you and you are letting him.. and he's married.. another no, no..tsk, tsk..Does he at least support you in any manner? just asking.

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 10/20/16 03:45 PM
that fetish does not belong to me either..
however, I do like to receive a good footrub/massage... not so much a giver of one..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 10/05/16 09:23 AM
be your independent self and get a cuddle buddy..
waving

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 10/05/16 09:05 AM
What I am noticing is.. that in getting to know someone, their mannerisms and habits are either attractive and/or endearing to you, or they aren't ..it could be in the intonation of how they speak; a flip of the hand; a giggle; the way in which something is done..;
I'm just commenting ..as it is just a step on the way to knowing someone and being comfortable with their ways.. and vice/versa of course.
winking

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 10/03/16 10:15 PM
on Netflix... Longmire.. Season 5, episode 8

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 09/30/16 07:52 PM
IMHO, after the death of a spouse... because we all grieve differently... to wear your band until you are ready to 'move on' seems ok to me.
I have a beautiful 'engagement' ring, which, when I wear it now, I wear it on my right ring finger, as a dinner ring..
works for me.

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 09/29/16 06:13 PM
In the words of Red Green.. If the girls don't find ya handsome, at least they can find ya handy.... something like that..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 09/17/16 06:51 AM
hmmm,,, de-activated already..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 09/14/16 05:51 PM

I think first, it is a good idea to recognize that only clinically insane people are UNABLE to behave loyally in a relationship. People who cheat, choose to cheat, usually because they think the circumstances and life itself, justifies it.

In order to get yourself into a relationship where the other person doesn't think that way, you need to take two general steps:

1. learn about YOURSELF. Figure out how and why you are choosing someone as a mate, and in particular, watch out for what you are ASSUMING IS TRUE ABOUT THEM. I've found that the number one cause of someone feeling as though they have been cheated on, isn't really the other person cheating (per se), so much as it is that they ASSUMED that the other person thought about the relationship the same way that they did.

2. when you are getting to know someone, pay less attention to how yummy they make you feel, and more attention to how they deal with life in general. Most dishonest or delusional people, give us plenty of clues that they can't be believed or trusted, in hundreds of little ways, long before they commit the larger and more painful acts. most often, you will witness them lying to other people right in front of you, in order to make their own lives a little easier. Or they will talk about their reasons for doing small things a certain way, and if you are paying attention, you will realize that their reasons are based on childish, self centered fantasies, rather than on dealing with other people or even physical objects, as they actually are.

Be careful in particular, while you are still suffering the pain of having been wronged, that you don't try to get revenge, by demanding that the new people who you meet, pay an emotional ransom for the theft from your soul that the previous person committed. Eventually, you should realize that the only way to trust love, is to live as though it's there. And it wont be there for long, if at all, if you constantly and suspiciously question it all the time.

^^ what he said.. I agree.. and how clever you are!

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 09/14/16 08:24 AM

Hmmm are you trying to start a discussion?? Lol

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 09/13/16 02:49 PM
2email likes to slather butter all over her and slide and slip across the tile floor

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 09/12/16 08:02 PM
a mans hands

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 09/11/16 08:15 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Sun 09/11/16 08:16 PM
I liar..I would break up with a liar.

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 09/11/16 08:15 PM

Sex is what usually causes them to break up with me and I can't say I blame them, I'm so bad I don't even enjoy it.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I hope you meant to be funny!

No, unfortunately I wish it was a joke but the sad fact is it's the truth.

gosh, your comments made me look at your profile..
I must say, you have a very negative style (your worded profile), to which most would not be attracted to, but if I chose to send you a (friendly) message, your filters only allow from 31 - 44 or something. you are limiting your friend zone?

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 09/09/16 05:04 PM

...all..I.. want to know is...
Do you help him pitch up the tent...
Wink.lol..

the tent seems self-erecting... poof, there its up! I am more helpful in taking the tent down
.. taking the tent down?.
That doesn't sound very..
Ohhh.. wait a minute taking it.. down!!..
I get it now..ohh..my.my.. you are a naughty Kitty..lol.. downtown that's where the action is..lol

maybe I should have worded it as more helpful in deflating the tent?

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 09/08/16 06:49 PM
just an update..the X is definitley out of the picture... that should end this thread ..
we are moving smoothly along. we are wanting to get involved in each others life...