Community > Posts By > rug212001

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 06:48 PM
I've always been more of a Trek fan. It has always seemed a little more optimistic than Wars. That being said. I have every movie made of both....

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 05:29 PM

Is there some meter out there we can all go to and find out where we rate on the so called scale?

Yes, it's in your brain and made up of your choices.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 05:23 PM

Hmmmm strange concept to me. I never even considered it ever being thought of as sexual

Some people do because, well, boobs. whoa

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 05:15 PM
Edited by rug212001 on Sun 05/24/15 05:16 PM

yes, he would have his back to the camera if he was there...

I thought that was the person taking the photo and that was his reflection in the mirror, but now Ive looked closer, it isn't.

im really scared now.

looks like it's not a ghost, but someone back behind the camera... notice the door frame he's standing by?

yes I just posted that the same time as you.

why has that changed as well?

If you look at the bottom right corner of the mirror you will see the back of the head of the boy on the right side of the group and the back of the girl in front of him. It looks like this shot was taken at an angle from the mirror because of the angle of their reflection. That means the guy in the mirror is likely just to the left of the photographer.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 04:54 PM

Its called choice.
If people don't want to Skype then they won't. What's the problem.

It's really not, but I always like to shed a little logic onto topics like this.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 04:53 PM

Man, That's just it. A lot of women are afraid of this. And rightly so. Many have met men that they thought were OK when they were messaging back and forth. Just to find out later during a video chat that the guy, for whatever reason thinks that shaking his pecker at her is appropriate.

Wouldn't it be better to find that out on video chat where they can close the window and block them. Than to have something like that happen in the middle of the first date? Just saying.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 04:49 PM
Formula is disgusting. sick Breast milk on the other hand is sweet and taste pretty good. Anybody that has been with a pregnant woman knows this. Had I any choice in the matter I would never have given my kids formula.

Public breastfeeding? If you don't like it don't look. Kid needs to eat. I think it's really a beautiful moment between mother child. Sure, a little modesty wouldn't hurt. However, I don't think a woman feeding her kids has any real affect on anyone else except the mother and child. You may be uncomfortable with it, but isn't that your problem? Your emotional reaction to something is your own reaction affecting you. Therefore, in reality it has nothing to do with the woman that is simply trying to feed her kid the most nutritious and tasty option available.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 04:33 PM

?.. is this going to be a paid position..

. or another pro bono gig..lol

My bet is you would see the bill later.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 04:25 PM

I have wonderful friends, we have seen each other through some tough times we have laughed together rejoicing over someone great fortune, We have cried together when one of our lives are falling apart.

I have very few close friends. The ones I do have are more important to me than anything else in my life. With the exception of my kids of course.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 04:17 PM

How can I turn my profile photo?

You will need to rotate the photo on your computer and then reupload it.
If you are using Windows then open the picture, click the rotate button, and save.

If using Mac, I have no idea. Sorry

If using Linux you can use any photo editor. There are too many to mention.

One thing that will work (and is free) is gimp. If you google gimp it's the first link. Download it, install, and then you can open the photo in that and rotate and save.

It's a good photo of you. Very pretty. Would be a shame to have all us guys looking like fools with our heads turned sideways.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 04:04 PM

what do you think you would ask them to share?

Time, opinions, logical reasons for their options when we disagree, support, life experiences, patience, acceptance for who I am, humor, interest, kindness, and life in general.....am I asking too much? what

Possibly ironically, the only real difference between a friend and a romantic partner is the sexual component. At least as far as I can tell.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 03:31 PM
Edited by rug212001 on Sun 05/24/15 03:31 PM
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

I love my kids but their taste in movies is still in flux. At least I hope it still is. frustrated

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 03:18 PM
I've seen it, I liked it, I'm still confused on a few things.

While the movie was confusing until close to the end. I'm still all kinds of confused when it come to many aspects of what was going on. I think I'm gonna have to watch it again. I love these kinds of movies that make you think all the way through.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 03:01 PM

Oh wait wrong show....How about this one then?

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 02:52 PM

The sexy type of flirting I don't think I am very good at that one..

If you would like to practice to get better, I happily offer my assistance. :wink:

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 02:49 PM

Take it easy, take your time, and have fun. Good luck and welcome.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 02:29 PM

Nope, I've never tried to flirt with anyone while my kids were with me. They would be horrified and I would be too embarrassed. noway

Maybe you're doing it wrong. slaphead Sorry just a joke.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 02:27 PM

As a parent that has lost a few children. I can agree this behavior is not normal, but I would not say it's necessarily drugs or a mental illness.

Like Pacific said, "shock or profound grief." These seem to me to be the most likely culprit. Unless you have been through it, I don't think there is a way to understand what it's like to lose a child.

Maybe I'm just a little too sympathetic, but I simply can't hold this action against her.

i don't think anyone is holding it against her, just really sad... i guess we will have to wait to find out why the kid died... IMO, i kinda think she might of had something to do with it, possibly accidental...

I think that may be likely. The accidental at least. Unless she really is nuts.

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 12:20 PM

more of a rebel with out a cause

I thought that was James Dean.....

rug212001's photo
Sun 05/24/15 12:07 PM
As a parent that has lost a few children. I can agree this behavior is not normal, but I would not say it's necessarily drugs or a mental illness.

Like Pacific said, "shock or profound grief." These seem to me to be the most likely culprit. Unless you have been through it, I don't think there is a way to understand what it's like to lose a child.

Maybe I'm just a little too sympathetic, but I simply can't hold this action against her.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15