Community > Posts By > rug212001

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:37 PM

'm bored by a one-trick pony, variety is the spice~

Only one trick? Not much of a magician.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:33 PM

The worst are the smooth talkers who like to pretend that they are god's gift but they have nothing to offer. Very disappointing.

That's why it's always the short chubby guys that know what they are lacking and work extra hard to make up for it. :wink:

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:31 PM

hhhmm wonder if a males member would get longer in time since gravaty pulls every thing down

Not really, but item below it does. surprised

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:23 PM

wants to post the pic of granny lifting the bottom of her shirt (knee cap hight) and flashing someone , but not sure i could get away with it

I think I've seen that. I've also seen one where it's only ankle high. That was a bit disturbing.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:15 PM

Not when she can be underneath a God shades

I didn't know Thor (Avengers) did house calls. Then again the Thor of the SG1 series I don't think you would want to be under.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:06 PM

Why men love it? It's primal instinct. Apparently full breasts are one of the signs of fertility in a woman.

Or they are more like my older brother and trying to make up for not being breastfed as a child.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 02:41 PM
From completely flat to bigger than my head. I've seen a wide range and I must say. As long as they are real they are fine by me.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 02:38 PM
Most positions are good but I have trouble with the upside down helicopter oil check. I just don't bend that way. lol

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 02:35 PM
Wow, good thing I'm not the admin for this server. A non essential service goes down and everyone freaks. lol

Thanks to the SA's for the awesome job they do keeping this site up as much as it is. I know from experience it's not always easy.

Cheers!

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 11:46 AM

Sex is more a finish than the point have being that close to someone. Taking the time to just enjoy each others bodies is worth way more than sex alone.

When you really have a strong connection with the other person. You take your time to play and learn each others likes and dislikes. Then when you finally get around to having sex it's so much better.

Quickies are a waste, take your time.

Back to the question. Is sex overrated? Not when done right!

Wow! Hello!

Hi? lol :wink:

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 11:24 AM
Edited by rug212001 on Sat 05/23/15 11:25 AM

Unless they are revolting? What constitutes revolting?

Any major extremes. Not keeping themselves clean to the point it looks like they haven't taken a bath in a month, or on the other end spending 4 hours to get their hair just right. Tooth pick skinny where you can only see bones or 800 lbs where you will never see bones. Basicly the far end outliers on the bell curve.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:35 AM

Loved the movie, too, sexy.

I'm sexy and I know it :banana: lol Sorry had to. It was to easy.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 02:41 AM

#WelcomeToTheMatrix

Loved the movie, hate the idea that it could be real.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 02:36 AM

We all 'might' agree on a world filled with:

(a) humanity
(b) smiling babies
(c) abundant food
(d) selflessness
(e) Trees/Flowers/Fruits/Waterfalls/Mountains/Lakes/Birds
(f) Righteousness
(g) Lack of 'deceit' 'guile' 'hypocrisy'
(h) 'Respect' mingled with 'Love'

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: :smile:

I would love to have a world like that. To bad reality isn't.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 02:19 AM
Sex is more a finish than the point have being that close to someone. Taking the time to just enjoy each others bodies is worth way more than sex alone.

When you really have a strong connection with the other person. You take your time to play and learn each others likes and dislikes. Then when you finally get around to having sex it's so much better.

Quickies are a waste, take your time.

Back to the question. Is sex overrated? Not when done right!

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:54 AM
Edited by rug212001 on Sat 05/23/15 01:58 AM

It was in honour of your 42nd post :smile:

drool One tick in the awesome box!

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:49 AM
Nice quote! Love the entire 6 book trilogy.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:28 AM

I love being 21 :cry:

How many times have your turned 21? lol

.......from us old effers?

Obviously we have already failed in SO many ways.

Are you even slightly interested in what we have done incredibly wrong OR right.

I'd like to know (especially about the "right").

What have the ones before you done "well"? I really need some reassurance!

You can learn life lessons two ways. Learn from your past or learn from someone else's. I would rather not have to learn the hard way.

rug212001's photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:13 AM
Edited by rug212001 on Sat 05/23/15 01:22 AM
I think R.E.M. got it right. "Everybody hurts"

Or maybe Smashing Pumpkins got it right. "Today is the greatest day I've ever known."

Since this is a dating site I'm gonna guess Pink Floyd got it right "How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here."

Maybe Nickelback got it right, "Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it all right but not right now"

Maybe The Who got it right, "No one knows what it's like
To feel these feelings like I do"

Maybe Johnny Cash got it right, "Love is a burning thing And it makes a fiery ring."

Maybe 2Pac had it right, "Ain't a woman alive that could take my mama's place"

Oh wait, Eminem got it right, "'Cause I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady. All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating."

Nope that's not it either. Nazareth got it right, "Some fools fool themselves I guess They're not foolin' me"

Maybe life would just simply be to boring if everybody agreed on anything. What would we have to write awesome music about, like all the above songs if everyone agreed? The reality of it is what Kurt Cobain said. "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." That is the absolute truth.

EDIT: off topic: This was my 42nd post! All you geeks out there understand I'm sure. bigsmile

rug212001's photo
Fri 05/22/15 12:57 PM

offtopic However, there certainly are times when it seems the guys are put off by me being the one to say something first. I don't always, but most times.

Then there are those of us that prefer that trait. blushing

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15