Community > Posts By > shanefromnola

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:27 PM

we can take turns on the spanking..lol

Mmmm ... I must admit I enjoyed using the flogger the other day :angel:
Tease with the velvety soft fingers over your back and botty .... then alternating soft and hard whacks ...
Maybe ...

May I ask, is this a lifestyle for you, or is it just on the bedroom? I know there's a very wide range of bdsm relationships and how extreme it can get

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:24 PM

how can uplod my pic without app

What sort of device are you using? If you're on a smart phone you can do it in the internet browser or the app.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:23 PM

Haaaahaaa...nooooo not bipolar and homely. Good guy somewhere in middlehappy

I think I probably fit that disciption, but that would be for others to decide

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:21 PM
But I think Houston probably takes the cake for the most real profiles, at least in the south.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:19 PM

Where is this state where people are dating from herehuh

rofl

Louisiana, New Orleans in particular

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:00 PM

being nice got me a lot of friends, but no women were very interested in me...until I became a good guy. The "do no harm, but take no ****" good guy.
The kind who respects women, but isn't afriad to call them on their ****, or tease them once in a while.
I'm still a laid back kinda dude, but I'm very passionate about what I want and need at this stage of my life.

Exactly, that's what I meant by treat them like humans

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:57 PM
Idk the answer to the op. But I'm Irish and Native American, and I'm from New Orleans. In this city we celebrate death, or rather we celebrate the life of the one who passed away. While others may cry at a wake, we're drinking and partying. Perhaps it's because death is never far away here, we're had wars, multiple yellow fever epidemics, hurricanes, river floods and economic depressions. I say why mourn when you can celebrate a life lived.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:42 PM
But then again, I live in a liberal city with progressive feminist women. These are the ladies I'm attracted to, perhaps it's different elsewhere?

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:38 PM
View women as human beings above what sex they are, this is the key

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:36 PM

Hmmmm...what do women wanthuh

What do men want? There's no one answer. A man can't look at a woman he's talking to like a stereotype. You have to see them as individuals. Women want to feel appreciated I'd say.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:11 PM
And btw, not all women are the same. Far from it. I can promise you that a militant feminist isn't going to put up with a mans bullsh*t. Women are as varied as men.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:10 PM
Gotcha

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:07 PM
I've learned from this, that it's all about how you initiate the first conversation with a lady. For instance instead of messaging her with, "may we chat?" I've had better luck with, "can we talk." Try something like, "hello, I'm so and so, I thing you're quite beautiful, can we talk?" Maybe you'll need to get creative, make her a crossword puzzle with her profile as the theme, there's websites for that. Let her know that you're willing to put forth some effort for her attention. You have to stand out. And don't talk to them too sweet when you first begin conversating, talk them like the adult they are, focus on them, ask how they are. For instance, if she says, "how are you?" Reply "good, and you," I used to forget that simple thing. Basically let the lady talk about herself instead of focusing on yourself.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:54 PM
Ayahuasca is a much deeper experience than vaporized dmt. One can navigate it, as it lasts for ~4 hours on average. It showed me the cause of my problems. It showed me who I really am, as opposed to who I thought I was. And yes it gave me a massive ego check

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:51 PM

Wouldn't you want to be around longer if you could and a disease was stopping you? Or save someone close to you if we were all more aware and better educated?

Nice post. This is important to me,

"if we were more aware and better educated."

I'm one who thinks that the real revolution is the evolution of consciousness. People need to experience nature. Look up ayahuasca, mushrooms, etc. get in touch with the earth, you'll become much healthier and less anxious and depressed. These things changed my life for the better in every possible way you can imagine. And btw, there's some evidence that ayahuasca can cure cancer. And I'll post a source

http://www.ayahuasca.com/science/the-scientific-investigation-of-ayahuasca-a-review-of-past-and-current-research/

http://www.ayahuasca.com/spirit/ayahuasca-neurogenesis-and-depression/

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

There's way more scientific literature on this.

amen. there is no better medicine than a DMT trip. that $h1t will change the way you look at EVERYTHING including yourself. anyone who has a big ego and thinks they are the $h1t, go try some DMT and tell me how your ego is doing when your done. its a straight ego death, makes you look at everything from a different perspective. i've personally tried DMT before which is the same thing as ayahuasca, ayahuasca being the liquid form. but i will say from experience, DMT is a life changing experience. i've never heard of it curing cancer but i havent really researched that aspect of it. one thing it will cure though is being a self centered d1ckh3ad.

Finally, someone who gets it lol. I don't think there's any evidence for straight dmt curing cancer, but ayahuasca is contains a combination of beta-carboline alkaloids and dmt. The b-carbolines are what heals the body, and act as mono amine oxidase inhibitors, rendering dmt orally active, as normaly dmt would be broken down too quickly to make it to the brain.
Yeah, I've drank the medicine ~40 times now, it cures my anxiety and depression the first experience, the rest had been growth and learning

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 08:37 AM

"But you forget, the north already has nukes. We only rip countries apart they don't possess a deterant capability. Why do think we're no longer going to war with Iran? Because they have the capabity to resist." sn

Painfully true.
Worse:
It provides a perverse incentive.
After what we did to Malomar Quadaffy, NO WONDER Iran wants nukes!

BTW, I'm skeptical about NK's nuclear warfare capability.

The U.S. has a nuclear triad.
If the enemy takes out our nuclear bombers (B1's & B2's) we've still got our missiles.
And according to what I've read of it, ONE of our Minuteman nuclear missiles has more destructive power aboard than all the ordnance used in WWII, on ALL sides; including the nukes we dropped on Japan.
If they take out our bombers and land-based missiles, we've still got our undetectable, unkillable nuclear powered, nuclear armed submarines. And the "christmas-tree farm" on a Trident submarine is a force to be reckoned with.

It wouldn't surprise me if a preemptive nuclear strike on NK might neutralize their nuclear capability.
I gather NK's deterrence is conventional artillery.

It seems they could flatten Seoul before it could be evacuated.
So Seoul SK is held hostage to the Kim Jong criminal dynasty.

Isn't that just "special"!

True. The north could flatten soul with conventional artillery

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 08:36 AM

"But you forget, the north already has nukes. We only rip countries apart they don't possess a deterant capability. Why do think we're no longer going to war with Iran? Because they have the capabity to resist." sn

Painfully true.
Worse:
It provides a perverse incentive.
After what we did to Malomar Quadaffy, NO WONDER Iran wants nukes!

BTW, I'm skeptical about NK's nuclear warfare capability.

The U.S. has a nuclear triad.
If the enemy takes out our nuclear bombers (B1's & B2's) we've still got our missiles.
And according to what I've read of it, ONE of our Minuteman nuclear missiles has more destructive power aboard than all the ordnance used in WWII, on ALL sides; including the nukes we dropped on Japan.
If they take out our bombers and land-based missiles, we've still got our undetectable, unkillable nuclear powered, nuclear armed submarines. And the "christmas-tree farm" on a Trident submarine is a force to be reckoned with.

It wouldn't surprise me if a preemptive nuclear strike on NK might neutralize their nuclear capability.
I gather NK's deterrence is conventional artillery.

It seems they could flatten Seoul before it could be evacuated.
So Seoul SK is held hostage to the Kim Jong criminal dynasty.

Isn't that just "special"!

True. The north could flatten souel with conventional artillery

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:14 AM
That's why I choose to be progressive, but not liberal or conservative

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:13 AM

ps
"Believe what you like, but I and many of the Nam vets I associate with on a weekly if not daily basis, will tend to disagree with you." SS

That's fine SS.
But you should be fully aware, your camaraderie, your esprit de corps may obscure the following:
"What we mistake for thought may merely be the reinforcement of our own prejudice." Italo Benin PhD

The fact remains, the criterion of truth is not popular agreement among a small, fanatical sub-group.

Confirmation bias

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:12 AM

any relationship in the end will work as long as both have the same desire for the other, but we've been warned -

2 Corinthians 6:14

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

May I ask what makes you so shore that you're belief system is correct over other or none at all? With all due respect of course

I believe in the one true God... And when it comes to this level of discussion it is absolutely pointless to have. Neither side can absolutely "prove" anything along the lines of God, if there is one or not, ect. I have felt the presense of God, so I believe.

Just casually talking/sharing the different thoughts, feelings, beliefs, ect. It's the belief I believe to be true, outside that, wouldn't know what to tell you from your question.

I totally agree with you, it wasn't my intention to start an argument, simply like to discuss it respectfully.
I call myself agnostic, as a way of admitting that I'm just a human. I think there's a higher force, just not sure is it's what others call god. I respect all beliefs / or lack thereof.

The OP is CATHOLIC. Her friend is CHRISTIAN. People (most of us), TRY to meet people or give the (asked for) advice.. on THEIR level. Now that the thread has been moved to "General Region", it can be discussed.
* Not all Christians Evangelize or try to recruit.... TV preacher- myth :wink:
You could always make a separate thread, in General or Other.. Religion* flowerforyou

Your right, I was raised catholic, in a very catholic city. Catholics are quite tolerant. It's my culture