Community > Posts By > carefulwisher

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 07/01/18 09:44 AM
For a straight white 63-year-old male with a three-a-week libido who voted for Trump, of course hell exists. It's called Seattle.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:24 AM
A psychic named Gladys in 1976 told me I was the chief scientist in Atlantis. One day I arrogantly conducted an unauthorized experiment with crystals and mystic energies, which ended up causing the entire continent to sink. At the last moment I stopped the experiment, at the sacrifice of my own life, a situation somewhat like Spock separating the crystals inside the reactor at the end of Star Trek II if I understood her correctly. She said I have karma both good and bad in this lifetime, from that one.

I have to admit it would explain a lot. As a child I was indeed intellectually gifted, learning came effortlessly. But when I hit puberty, at age 17, from then on everything I tried failed, nothing ever went right, I got outcompeted at every turn, every course I set out on collapsed for reasons beyond my control or understanding. The sort of thing I caused to happen to my two billion or so victims the last time around.

Thus my life has been hell mostly, except, I did have a strangely compatible marriage, to a fellow geek-before-her-time --we were mutually enabling narcissists, kind of snuggling together in our own private world. Probably the best chemistry a couple can possibly have. I've learned to keep my head down. I'm overly cautious: I overbuild, overrepair, am an extremely safe defensive driver. But I also have a strange kind of flippant rescuer personality.

Another psychic, a famous one, Keith Milton Rhinehart, told me that mastery overcomes karma, and that I have the ability to master in this lifetime. That was in about 1977. Mastery being defined as, the achievement of conscious immortality including both magical powers e.g. teleportation and mind reading, as well as full remembrance of lifetimes past. Afraid I have some major league shock and horror and grief to work through before I can achieve that.

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/29/16 09:17 AM
One outrage about the whole global warming scare is the myth pushed by Maurice Strong, Al Gore, et al that carbon dioxide is a heat-trapping gas. It is not. CO2 is routinely pumped into actual greenhouses to stimulate growth of the plants therein. It is well-known among greenhouse growers that CO2 concentration makes no difference at all to the air temperature inside a greenhouse.

Methane, on the other hand, does trap heat. Methane really is a "greenhouse gas."

According to Dane Wigington, speaking on rense last night, there is 100 times more methane on the floor of the Arctic Ocean, in the form of frozen methane hydrate, than it would take to transform this planet into an unsurviveably hot hell similar to Venus. And it has started to unfreeze. At its melting point, the methane gets released and floats up though the water to the surface, and rises into the atmosphere. Plumes of methane more than a kilometer wide are commonly observed in the Arctic nowadays.

This unfrozen ocean-floor methane hydrate is what is driving global warming, not any activity of man. The global warming is severe enough that pilots of private jets (e.g. Gulfstreams) are now forced to cruise at lower altitudes than the plane's design ceiling. Temperatures up to 35 F higher than normal at altitude are warming and thus expanding the upper atmosphere to the point where the engines cannot generate full power and the wings cannot supply enough lift to keep the aircraft aloft at its design altitude.

Some of the chemtrailing and HAARP atmospheric beam-heating that goes with it is being done in the name of combating the natural catastrophe of this methane hydrate release. Doesn't seem to be having any effect though, and meanwhile the fallout from it is devastating the forests and ocean plankton.

By comparison the methane from rotting haypiles and farting cows et cetera is nothing. Legislation which taxes cattle-raising and other agriculture is nothing but a criminal money grab.

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:47 AM
I oppose the death penalty, because it removes from the possibility of reexamination the most important evidence in any case: the putative perpetrator themself. But only if a life sentence really is a life sentence, no parole, no time off for good behavior, no conjugal visits or similarly comforting privileges.

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:43 AM
Pushing up daisies. Hey girls, better mash me while you can tongue2

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:40 AM
No. Get the hell away from her as fast as you can.

carefulwisher's photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:37 AM
Pedophiles who engage in satanic rituals are common at the top levels of government across much of the world.

Julian Assange has not been heard from lately, his Wikileaks has not delivered on his promise to publish material which would certainly send Hillary to jail.

There is speculation tonight that he has been either kidnapped or killed at the behest of highly placed satanic pedophiles, evidence against whom he was in possession of.

carefulwisher's photo
Mon 11/28/16 01:05 AM
Edited by carefulwisher on Mon 11/28/16 01:07 AM

"Bawth...de PLANE, bawth..."

"Yes, Tattoo. Our first fantasy guest is Mr. Olmsted. Mr. Olmsted's fantasy involves a dwarf, a gag, fifty feet of rope, and a drill press..."

pitchfork

Uh, Tattoo is a dwarf.

Yes and he had a slight lisp too.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/27/16 08:35 AM
Edited by carefulwisher on Sun 11/27/16 09:00 AM
Here's an ethical dilemma for you.

I know a man who is in prison because his wife, a real piece of work, tried to get her hands on a $4 million piece of inherited property he owns, by filing for divorce and simultaneously accusing him of sexually molesting their young daughter.

The man refused to testify against his own wife, even though she was leveling a false charge against him, out of moral principle. He's half Native American and his tribe is matriarchal and has a strong tradition of chivalry.

The judge in the molestation case heard enough to know that the wife was BS'ing and the daughter had been coached and terrorized into lying. But he viewed the man's silence as odd. So he deferred judgment for one year on the condition that the man undergo a state-prescribed course of psychiatric counseling.

Not long into the counseling course, the man filed a request with the court to be assigned a new counselor. The counselor simultaneously filed a memo with the court, accusing the man of being uncooperative.

By this time the first judge had retired and a new judge was on the bench. This second judge issued a finding that the man had violated the conditions of his stay-of-judgment, and sent him to prison for the same 11-year term which he would've received had he been convicted on the sex charge. He's been in state prison for 9 years now.

His attorneys advised him not to fight the sentence.

Why? Because it leaves his record free of any sex charge, he is convicted of just contempt of court. Which means, his now-ex cannot sue for civil damages based on the sexual-molestation allegation. By the time he gets out, the daughter will have reached the age of 18 and the nutjob mom can no longer sue on her behalf. No one expects the daughter to sue of course.

In exchange for 11 years of his life, he will get to keep his property.

carefulwisher's photo
Sun 11/27/16 07:28 AM
Weirdly, two days ago this news item appeared. It has been buried by the avalanche of news of the death of Fidel Castro:

SNOWDEN: “RUSSIA SUCCESSFULLY RIGGED US ELECTIONS IN FAVOR OF TRUMP”

http://universepolitics.com/2016/11/25/snowden-russia-successfully-rigged-us-elections-in-favor-of-trump/

Snowden is quoted: “What is most surprising about this election, according to my information, is that the electronic voting machines were clearly rigged in Hillary Clinton’s favor, but Russian hackers cunningly used this to their advantage and inverted the process towards Donald Trump in the last moments leading to his election."

carefulwisher's photo
Sat 11/26/16 08:59 AM
I look forward to this show. Here's how I foresee it playing out:

Stein files a petition for recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Wisconsin flips to Clinton but Michigan and Pennsylvania stay with Trump. Trump is inaugurated on January 20th.

Meanwhile, the Republicans fight back by filing counter-challenges in states that Clinton allegedly won: Nevada, Colorado, New Hampshire, Virginia.

The Republicans also fund the challenge by Pat Conroy in North Carolina. This trial incidentally exposes massive election fraud by the Democrats in that state.

Massive fraud favoring the Democrats is also proven in Nevada and Virginia.

The RNC then takes the North Carolina evidence and the Project Veritas videos plus the Nevada and Virginia evidence to Federal and State courts to sue for examination of voting procedures in all 50 states.

3 million votes cast by illegal aliens are thrown out. 4 million votes cast in the names of dead voters are thrown out.

Result: Trump still wins, and now we know he won the popular vote as well as the electoral college.

Further result: thanks to Jill Stein, the Republicans pick up several state legislatures in the 2018 election.

Ultimate result: thanks to Jill Stein, the Republicans control the White House, Senate, House, and enough state legislatures to have the power to pass new Constitutional amendments at will, beginning in 2019.

carefulwisher's photo
Sat 11/26/16 08:05 AM
Edited by carefulwisher on Sat 11/26/16 08:09 AM
For some unknown reason Jim Morrison is singing in my head.

"There's a killer on the road,
His brain is squirmin' like a toad..."

If you don't wanna risk getting caught cheating, don't get married :tongue:

carefulwisher's photo
Fri 11/25/16 09:17 PM
Anderson Rabin and Wakeman are playing a concert in Seattle next Wednesday night at the Moore Theater. Any woman who has two tickets is welcome to take me along and have her way with me afterward tongue2

carefulwisher's photo
Fri 11/25/16 07:52 PM
Edited by carefulwisher on Fri 11/25/16 07:53 PM
"Bawth...de PLANE, bawth..."

"Yes, Tattoo. Our first fantasy guest is Mr. Olmsted. Mr. Olmsted's fantasy involves a dwarf, a gag, fifty feet of rope, and a drill press..."

pitchfork

carefulwisher's photo
Fri 11/25/16 04:59 PM
Edited by carefulwisher on Fri 11/25/16 05:02 PM

...I haven't found any guys in the class looks-wise of Adam Levine or Alexander Skarsgard here either...guys often knowingly or unknowingly manage to insult the gals that are here with comments like this

What??? Do you actually mean to imply, miss, that I am less attractive than this Adam what's-his-name? *Tsk* *harumph* I feel insulted laugh

Most men would have dismissed my late wife of 34 years as a broad, not a babe. Big cushion good pushin'. Even worse, she smoked a pack a day. Even worse than that, she had an IQ about like Madame Curie.

Know something? If I had a choice between a week with Taylor Swift at age 25 or one night with my late wife at age 60, I'd have to blow her a kiss but say sorry Tay doll, taken, love the outfit, good hunting to ya.

On the other hand, if we were talking Zsa Zsa Gabor circa 1963, I'd hafta think about that...

carefulwisher's photo
Fri 11/25/16 03:23 PM

To a real American woman, the most desirable ones, there's no need to online-date. To the contrary, eager male pursuers are annoyingly plentiful.

huh Are you saying that the American women on this site aren't real?

Most of the American women on this site, though they quite well may be real, are not in the class looks-wise of, say for example, Claudia Schiffer or Cindy Crawford.

Women that attractive, if looking to just hook up, nowadays hang out on the mobile app Tinder. Or, to find something more long lasting, Hinge. Non-mobile apps like mingle2 are yesterday's oatmeal.

Having said that, I am now in conversation with a dame who hangs out on these forums. I'm...interested.

carefulwisher's photo
Fri 11/25/16 02:49 PM
I would love to find another real love but that was 1 in about 20. The other 19 were just sex. Two of those were great and lasted a year or two.

Though mu-u-sic is migh-ty migh-ty fine,...

Hot stuuuuuuuff! --Can't get enuff!--

carefulwisher's photo
Thu 11/24/16 11:48 PM
Maybe she could introduce me to the hiring department? bigsmile

carefulwisher's photo
Thu 11/24/16 05:19 PM
Edited by carefulwisher on Thu 11/24/16 05:26 PM
Yo! Over here! Oh wait...

carefulwisher's photo
Thu 11/24/16 01:07 PM
Edited by carefulwisher on Thu 11/24/16 01:49 PM
Time will tell which of us is the cranberry sauce and which is the pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving.

Previous 1 3 4