Community > Posts By > AGoodGuy1026

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 09/24/10 10:02 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Fri 09/24/10 10:03 AM
OP:

Realistic: I would like to travel to the Moon, and look back upon the earth...

Interesting: I would love to go to the center of the Milky Way, to see for myself if the center of our galaxy (an perhaps other) are truly made from "Supermassive Black Holes"....

Dream: To travel to the edge of the universe, take one more step beyond the edge - and see for myself what is there!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 09/24/10 05:46 AM
Did you even read the article? it's not about battling global warming... *sigh*... frustrated

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/22/10 07:18 AM

Hi
Wow !!

rofl rofl That aint no joke! blushing

Welcome!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/22/10 07:08 AM
imho: she is being honest with you, and you are not respecting her. she has no control over you, if you want to move on, move on (she cant stop you). If you truly like this girl, respect her, hang out and see what happens. You are young, she is young, enjoy this time. if you do not respect her or believe what she says - why stick around? you should not assume she does not really like you. you may have some self-esteem issues to deal with yourself. you had the courage to tell her how you feel (which is good). She was aparently honest enough to tell you her focus is on school (which you already knew) - nothing wrong with that. She even wanted to continue to hang out after you told her. Sounds to me that she likes you, but needs to focus on her school. respect her wishes (if you think she is worth it) stick around.

good luck man!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/22/10 06:29 AM
I am a fool for red hair, pale skin, blue/green eyes... same with blond hair, porcelin skin... light eyes.... but I must say, a raven haired woman with no sun/white skin.... drool Just the way I am built I guess...

anyway, to the OP: No way! be yourself, be natural... I don't like fake... no fake hair color, no fake boobs, no fake tan... I like when people are true to themseves, embrace who they are, and are positive about their self image!

$.02

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/22/10 06:21 AM

I would loose respect for them, as well as be angry at myself. loose repect for them becuase they do not have good judgement as well as poor decision making skills, and angry at myself for showing the same lack of judgement and poor decision making skills!

All in all, it would suck, and likely be a negative situation. I am unsure if it would be a relationship killer for me, I guess it would depend upon the specific STD (i.e. if it's cureable or not, or deadly or not)...

*sigh*

$.02 drinker

Dude - as far as I know, people don't generally go about with some sort of notice strung about their neck (or stamped upon their undercarriage) offering a full STD risk assessment. Obviously, one helpful rule might equate to numbers of previous partners - although even that fails to take into account a whole plethora of other factors such as whether or not they routinely use precautions, are or have been regularly tested etc. The fact is that it only takes one slip up - with the truth being that whenever we get all intimate with another person, we are (in STD terms) effectively having said intimate encounter with every partner they've had over the last 10 years or so: (including their partner's previous ones too ..... come to consider it ... uuurrgggh!)

At the end of the day - stuff happens and their is no real point in getting all hung up about it.

interesting... so you just throw yourself out into new situations, enveloped in a cloak of ignorance - hoping for the best, and accepting whatever happens to you as ok? That may work for you, but that is not how I choose to live my life...

I was stating my opinion, and how I think I would react... I am sure most have their own take on their own life... as it should be...

best of luck to you!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/22/10 05:14 AM
I would loose respect for them, as well as be angry at myself. loose repect for them becuase they do not have good judgement as well as poor decision making skills, and angry at myself for showing the same lack of judgement and poor decision making skills!

All in all, it would suck, and likely be a negative situation. I am unsure if it would be a relationship killer for me, I guess it would depend upon the specific STD (i.e. if it's cureable or not, or deadly or not)...

*sigh*

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/22/10 05:10 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Wed 09/22/10 05:11 AM

so im filling out and application for job that was sent to me to work at a bank im assuming selling insurance but the questions keep getting more strange..they keep asking like " Do you have a personal insurance agent?"
" Did you ever contact a life insurance sales representative to ask about a product?"

"Did you ever borrow against the cash value of a life insurance policy?"

im not sure what this has to do with working at a bank i guess to look at my background.

i dont know it just seems weird to me.

you are applying to work at a bank. seems to me they are trying to get a feel for your financial position and/or your ability to manage your finances -- they perhaps want to measure the risk of you stealing from them, or giving bad advice to customers, ect...

THAT, or they are trying to sell you a financial product! rofl

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 09/21/10 01:14 PM

What kind of criteria?

eh, for me...

1. no psychics
2. no smoking
3. fit enough to enjoy activities outside
4. educated (in life or in school)...
5. phsical, emotional, and if I am lucky spritual connection/attraction....
6. positive, fun-loving... even kinda goofy/nerdy... :)...

Prety basic really...

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 09/21/10 08:21 AM
me? I have criteria, not really rules... I tend to be a "feeling/perceiving" person so I go with the flow, or what I perceive the flow to be... sometimes I am right, sometimes I am wrong... what an adventure...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 09/21/10 08:16 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Tue 09/21/10 08:16 AM

Am I wrong thinking after all this invested time something must be up and he is totally a coward not being man enough to call me and being honest with me??
what is your opinion...

I think you are correct on all points you make above. I am sorry this happened to you.

flowerforyou

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Mon 09/20/10 10:24 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Mon 09/20/10 10:25 AM
you pose an interesting question... on one hand, you want to be purdent and safe, on the other hand - you are basically saying "prove to me you are not lying when you tell me you are clean"...

1. you could always (and likely should always) wear a condom
2. if it's just a fling, you both should be mature enough to be honest and accept that proving you are clean is prudent
3. you could press them with other questions - and get a feel for their honesty (i.e. when were you last tested? Where did you go to be tested? What were you specifically tested for? How did you receive your results? What were the results? Have you ever tested postitive for anything?
4. be prepared to answer any and all questions you ask of them yourself...

Good luck!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 09/17/10 06:52 AM
"selection"... uhm, u are not buying a pair of shoes LOL!!!...

good luck to you!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 09/16/10 07:39 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Thu 09/16/10 07:40 AM
interesting...

1. is it only this one site, or other sites as well?
2. if it is all sites, I would suspect your DSL
3. "shared" access is a thing of the past, switching technologies eliminate this "shared" phenom...
4. if it is just this site, they could be throttling their bandwidth...
5. could also be spyware/malware on your pc... perhaps do a manual scan when you get the time

you could always reboot your cable modem, or your local router...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 09/16/10 07:34 AM
the white cheddar cheetoes are ALL MINE! HANDS OFF!!!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/15/10 09:52 AM
i like german cars....

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:13 AM
met a woman for the first time a copule of years ago. She was very attractive, we seemed to have some spark... settled in for a coffee and conversation was flowing well, until she admits (and I quote) "I have to tell you, I have a lot of psycic ability going on - I see us in the future together"...

Coffee finished ubruptly after that!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/15/10 05:31 AM

Does anyone buy extra candy of their favorite type then eat it with the excuse that it wasn't given away at Halloween?

I do!drool

Hey, nice to bump into you here again!

wait...we are supposed to hand out candy to others? I thought I just ate it all plus whatever the kids brought home angel

I think Halloween is a ploy to make adults have an excuse to consume large amounts of candy. laugh

I wonder who came up with the concept to disguise their children and send them out at night to beg for candy.

oops offtopic
http://www.suite101.com/content/how-trick-or-treat-got-started-in-america-a151890

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 09/14/10 05:30 AM

Have you ever tried speed dating?

I'm going to try it. They say that you need to have interesting questions to ask the people.. What would you ask your potential date?

sounds like a fake way to approach the situation. If everyone is doing the same (asking thier "friends" what an interesting question may be in order to look witty and insightful) it seems a big waste of time... unless you are in it for the fun, and not to truly meet someone...

*sigh*

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/08/10 01:19 PM

It makes me wonder sometimes....I get regular notifications telling me "134 people have viewed your profile since your last visit" (this is the one I got today).

OK, since my last visit was considerably less than one day ago (I'm on and off this thing constantly), that's a whole bunch of people in a relatively short period of time.

Don't get me wrong, I like getting the notifications -- it's just that I'm wondering who these people are! Some of them must be viewing in stealth mode (and knock it off, you scaredy-cats!) because the numbers are not adding up with the visible "Who Viewed Me" pages.

Or maybe it's just one person viewing my profile 134 times a day, which is stalkerishly frightening, but on the other hand I have to admire that kind of persistence and dedication. Just please put down the big knife.

have you ever considered, it takes that many visits (134) to finish reading your profile...!!

$.02 drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25