Community > Posts By > mcdchaz

mcdchaz's photo
Fri 05/18/12 09:16 PM
It is just a show.There isbetter things to talk about.

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/10/12 06:45 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

mcdchaz's photo
Mon 08/01/11 06:48 PM

I don't know what the unique qualities are exactly but all of my exes will say there is no one like me and they would all come back if I would let them.

I think it has something to do with my free spirit and ability to allow them to live without my babysitting them but I am not sure.

HAHA if you let them. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
THAT made my day.

mcdchaz's photo
Mon 05/16/11 08:52 PM
hi

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 11:39 PM
im a mgr at a fast food chain.my "illegals" as you say ARE MY BEST WORKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 10:58 PM
win, you are total missing my point.
My point is NOT EVERYONE on megans law is a "pedophille"that is my point.Now if u touch a kid??? prison for life is what i think.
TOUCHING KIDS IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!however they still hav civil rights.

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 08:37 PM
YES I HAVE. I jay walked

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 08:35 PM

when your going to break the law....

i tthink its like this.if you break the law its their job you catch you.LET THE GAMES BEGIN

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 08:32 PM

I have a serious question.
Are you on the registry? If you are, what were you charged with?

The registries state what the conviction was.

My female friend is.She was put on for naked protest.

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 08:09 PM

what's "megan's law"???

See the link that I posted above, Bgeorge.

hmmm...interesting...ty winx...and i have to agree w/you...we should know if a sexual predator has moved in...esp if we have children...
i assume they'll be unsettled the rest of their lives...

Once again you guys are FORGETTING people are on megans law for SIMPLY protesting or pee NOTHING TO DO WITH KIDS

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 08:06 PM
YES I HAVE.she was obessed with me.She said she wanted to have my baby and everything.

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 08:01 PM

that is exactly what im talking about.We all hav the right to privacy and freedom of movement

Once you have been convicted of a felony many of your "rights" are revoked. Once you have broken the 'rules', the rules change...

If megans law is upheld what is to stop the government from imposing the same restrictions on all of us in the name of "PUBLIC SAFTEY"

It almost appears as if you have something to hide... anyway, the Constitution does not specifically mention a right to privacy, so it's more of a moral issue. A sex offender apparently has NO morals, so.... ?

I rfer you to sunstantive due process.IT specficly states RIGHT TO PRIVACY as A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT.

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 07:59 PM

It's my understanding that Megan's Law just means that sex offender's addresses are now public information.

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/homepage.aspx?lang=ENGLISH

that is exactly what im talking about.We all hav the right to privacy and freedom of movement

They gave up that right when they broke the law and became a sex offender. As a mother, I want to know if a pedophile lives on my street. It's a safety issue for my child.

win first THANK YOU for your comments.Wouldnt you want to know if a murder lived on your street.Second the law you can NEVER "lose" your rights.You can temporary hav them withdrawn(ie. being in jail)
THRID how does knowing "a sex offender" living near you makees you safer????
Remember someone can be on there for just exposing their breast.

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 07:43 PM

It's my understanding that Megan's Law just means that sex offender's addresses are now public information.

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/homepage.aspx?lang=ENGLISH

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 07:30 PM
Since someone can put put on megans law for simply showing their breast(female) at a protest or (mostly male)getting drunk and taking a piss how does megans law "help" the community NOT to mention megans law violate civil rights.
As i have already outlined someone who is on megans law isnt necessary a "peodphille" so yes EVERYONE has civi;l rights.
My question is this.If megans law is upheld what is to stop the government from imposing the same restrictions on all of us in the name of "PUBLIC SAFTEY"
As ben franklin said those who give up liberty for security DESERVE NEITHER.
PLZ all comments be based on a LEGAL stand point not an EMOTIONAL
one.

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 05/06/10 07:22 PM

shes about 5`6

You look just like Billy Bob Thornton dressed as Santa Claus.

i was thinking the same thing

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 02/11/10 07:36 AM
dont know but know where they are in carlisle...lol

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 02/11/10 07:35 AM
not true
if he cheats forget about him

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 02/11/10 07:33 AM
Sry ladies,
but a piece of ....... is not worth it
if she was willto ask to see ur....... she would ask another guy IN FRONT OF U

B A D N E W S

mcdchaz's photo
Thu 02/11/10 07:16 AM

If you're still scared you're not ready. Take all the time you need to heal. Unless and until your past is history and not a wound another woman must bear, then remain single.

What happened to you was awful. But keep in mind the next woman you're with doesn't need to have it be her fault. I'm sorry.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE

Previous 1 3 4 5 6