jimmyjam23's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:14 AM
I'll give ya an 8 man, you look like a good guy :smile:

jimmyjam23's photo
Mon 06/01/09 11:57 PM
I regret nothing.

jimmyjam23's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:39 AM
not gay, tattoo is mine :) i am not very photogenic, so the one with grant was from a night out on the piss with friends, take it how you will, i only picked it coz its one of the few pics I actually look decent in ahah

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/29/09 10:48 AM
Thankyou for your honesty, back to the tat then :)

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/29/09 10:22 AM
Brutal Honesty is something I can appreciate.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:11 AM
There is only one that needs mentioning.

Rocco Francis Marchegiano

The Raging Bull - The Brockton Blockbuster.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:00 AM
A wasp, alive, in a bottle of beer, I opened it went to take a drink and before I knew it my bottom lip was the size of Angelina Jolie's.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:57 AM
Secretly I love cooking (pretty good too if I don't say so myself) so a lot of the time I will cook something special, eat out back under the stars on the patio and then hop through the back fence and go for a walk on the beach. When we get sick of walking and talking, can either walk back and have a quiet one watching movies, or cross the street and head out for a drink somewhere.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/29/09 03:06 AM
waving

You just have to look for those of us without the "conceited a$$hole" stamp on our foreheads :)

jimmyjam23's photo
Thu 05/28/09 06:39 AM
Because they are too weak and selfish to explain their reasons to you, and take the easy way out and just disappear.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:11 AM

thinks his wings are real but flew too close to the sun

Is in love with Icarus.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:08 AM

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:04 AM
I think the amount of cheaters, and the divorce rate these days is disgusting to be honest.

Just my 2 cents.

Thats nothing against people that have legitimate reason for divorce, I mean if a spouse cheated on me I'm sure I'd want a divorce too or whatever, so no offense intended to you guys.

But there are a lot of people that get divorced at the first sign of trouble, and don't even put any effort into their marriage. It is supposed to be a life long committment, you have problems you communicate and compromise and work through it together. You don't just give up and head for the door.

But its a double edged sword, now a days its so hard to find someone genuine and honest who does take things like monogamy and marriage seriously - how can you really say you wont get a divorce, with the amount of people that are willing to cheat, lie etc.

Sad state of affairs in my opinion.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:12 AM

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:36 AM
complicated.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:26 AM
I saved my dads life when I was 12, dragged him out of our burning house. He weighed close to 100kg and I was around 45kg at the time. Had no hair left on my body, 3rd degree burns on my right hand and part of my pants melted to my legs. Was pretty lucky I got away with no scaring (except a tiny bit on the hand and one knee).

Got a sweet bravery medal from the State Government and some articles in the paper which I think my mom has kept somewhere.

Probably the craziest thing I've done for someone I love haha I never told him I literally pushed him down the stairs though :P

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:05 AM
OPHIUCUS THE SERPENT HOLDER!!!
(traditionally a saggo - it all depends whether or not you account for Ophiucus or not)

Ophiuchus the 13th sign of the Zodiac - also known as Serpentarius, the Serpent Holder.

The constellation Ophiuchus has been known about since ancient times, but you wouldn’t know it.
It was never added to the Zodiac chart as astrologers said that the Sun went straight from Scorpius into Sagittarius, disregarding the fact that the sun travelled through Ophiuchus for 19 days before entering Sagittarius.

Basically then what that means is that there is another sign! a lost sign. Serpentarius is it’s name which would bring us perhaps lots of Serpentariuns?

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:03 AM
^^^ Invented Post-It Notes, then squandered the millions on cheese.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:52 AM
Seems I found this a little late, but I'll add my 2 cents anyway out of admiration for the honesty of the original poster.

It takes some big cohones to be that forward, props to you - hope you find what you are looking for, whether its here or elsewhere.