Community > Posts By > jimmyjam23

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 06/26/09 01:37 PM
I only just heard about this on CNN!!!!

They said he died of a heart attack very suddenly... the only other details were his last words -

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

All jokes aside, im saddened to the core by this... I loved MJ, say what you want about him. One of the greatest if not THE greatest artist of our time.

He will live on through his music - I know I'll be playing it for years to come :) thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us, hopefully you are in a better place! Saluti!

jimmyjam23's photo
Tue 06/23/09 05:41 AM
You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone. - Al Capone.

jimmyjam23's photo
Sat 06/06/09 11:51 AM

Only villain I've ever seen straight up rip a b1tch3s skin off.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 06/05/09 09:22 AM
You will only know who you love when you die.

Because even if you swear black and blue, up and down, that you love someone right now. What happens if someone you love more comes along? What happens if you fall out of love with them? What happens if they pass away and you move on?

Only at the last second of your life can you truly say who you love, for then you are guaranteed that nothing will surpass the level of love that you have for that person in that moment, nor that will anything change that fact in the future. Because, you cease to exist at that moment.

(Please don't turn this into a religious debate, cease to exist can mean anything from rot in the ground, to reincarnation, to ascending to heaven depending on your beliefs.)

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 06/05/09 09:18 AM
Ex GF hacked my email account - twice. (that I even know about)

She also hacked my myspace & facebook, to the point I deleted my myspace and recreated my facebook profile from scratch.

And she used to go through my phone religiously, and question me about texts from any female I had in there. Keep in mind this was a work phone, and I had approximately 1600 fellow employees many of whom were women.

(PS. She had no reason to do any of the above, i never cheated or did anything untowards, she was just a headcase... literally.)

*sigh*...

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 06/05/09 09:09 AM

:heart: If you can just stop "loving" someone, was it ever really love to begin with?:heart:

Love is not a paradox. It is THE paradox.

/thread.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:55 AM

Deb, have you noticed the common thread running through these funnies is somebody gets vomited on? OR worse!

There is worse, like the night she crashed my car without driving 10 meters out of the carpark. Side swiped the pylon on the way out

It was a show car I spent my every spare second and every spare penny on, pride and joy. Took me everything I had not to strangle her or cry like a little girl.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:37 AM
I took her out to a nice restaurant, we bump into an ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend, all is well it was a good breakup we were still very friendly with eachother etc. They invite us to their table (by the window, place has an awesome view) so we accept and join them for dinner.

Anyway, the girls are obviously jealous of eachother or something, and start a drinking competition between one another, nothing was actually said, but they were downing drinks one after another and slipping in little remarks about how the other was a light weight if they finished their glass of wine first etc.

Long story made shorter, my ex threw up on her new boyfriend who lost the plot and slapped her I ended up busting his head for hitting a woman in front of me and we got thrown out. I took them both home, we got to the front of my house, I literally had to help my current gf walk inside, which is when she vomitted on me.

So naturally I undressed down to boxer shorts, and ended the night half naked with 2 beautiful girls in my bed. Not a bad result right? WRONG.

They both passed out as soon as their heads hit the pillow, I got no action and both were too embarrassed to talk to me for about 2 weeks afterward.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:02 AM
Let him do it.

I'm not going to go into personal details, but I was of the same view when I was a kid. That day finally came, and you know what:

a) I did feel better (short term).
b) I learned that it didn't really help anything (long term).

Killed 2 birds with 1 stone, and I honestly believe if I didn't do it, I would have walked around with a belly full of contempt and a big chip on my shoulder for more years than what was necessary.

As much as you want to protect your kids as a parent, sometimes you have to let them make their own mistakes, its the only way to learn the hard lessons.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 06/05/09 06:43 AM
A man is hitch hiking across the country and finds himself walking down a lonely rural road. There doesn't seem to be any signs of life for miles in any direction.

As he reaches the top of a hill he see's an old man sitting on a stool on the side of the road with a horse that is crying its eyes out. He has a sign next to him that says - $100,000 to any man that can stop my horse from crying.

The lonely hitch hiker walks over and says "I can make your horse stop crying" the old man says "$100,000 in cash if you succeed" - so the hitch hiker walks straight up to the horse whispers in its ear and immediately the horse starts laughing hysterically.

The old man jumps up off his stool and congratulates the hitch hiker and gives him $100,000 in cash in a brief case. "Sonny this here is a champion race horse, ever since he lost the big race I haven't been able to stop him from crying thankyou so much!"

The hitch hiker continues his journey and has a blast, spending the $100,000 on having a good time.

6 months later he finds himself walking back along that lonely rural road broke, traveling back across the country home. He see's the same old man and the same horse sitting on the side of the road with the same sign, except this time it says "If you can stop my horse from laughing I'll give you $100,000."

The hitch hiker walks straight up, the old man recognises him, and he says, i will make your horse stop laughing, give me 2 minutes. He leads the horse around the back of a tree, and when he leads it back to the old man it is crying its eyes out.

The old man gives him the $100,000 and asks him, out of interest: "HOW DID YOU MAKE THE HORSE LAUGH AND THEN CRY LIKE THAT!"

The hitch hiker looks at him and says:

"Well to stop him crying - I whispered in his ear, my c0ck is twice as big as yours - thats when he started laughing.

The second time to get him to cry again, I took him around the back of that tree and proved it!"

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 06/05/09 06:19 AM
Can I make a suggestion.

Use scented candles my friend. You have amazing texture, amazing visual, why not throw a barrage of scents in there too.

If you combine it correctly.

You have visual, touch and nasal senses covered, would be epic.

jimmyjam23's photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:09 AM
҉ Z҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ A҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉l̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̒̓̔̚̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ G̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ Ơ̵̡̢̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓

HE COMES!

jimmyjam23's photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:59 PM

THREAD NEEDS MORE COURAGE WOLF!

(NB: I do not particularly agree with the statement made in this image, it has been posted for humorous purposes only.)

jimmyjam23's photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:50 PM

John Doe - Kevin Spacey - SE7EN

He also did an amazing job as Kaiser Soze in the Usual Suspects - really underrated bad guy actor in my opinion.

Honorable Mentions:
Heath Ledger - The Joker
Anothony Hopkins - Hannibal
Ving Rhames - Marcellus Wallace (Pulp Fiction)

haha there are too many to choose from :( I love villains :D

jimmyjam23's photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:24 PM

jimmyjam23's photo
Thu 06/04/09 09:25 AM
BLOOD DIAMOND... how did I forget this slaphead

jimmyjam23's photo
Thu 06/04/09 09:03 AM

Fight Club and No Country for Old Men were both amazing. I love Javier Bardem in No Country! He was fricking scaryscared
[/quote

Javier REALLY stole the show from Tommy Lee and his co-actors in that movie, he did an job portraying his character - was amazing.

jimmyjam23's photo
Thu 06/04/09 08:27 AM

Secret Windows with Johnny Depp written by Stephen King. drinker

That was an amazing movie I missed (im sure i missed more)

jimmyjam23's photo
Thu 06/04/09 06:34 AM
Trainspotting
Requiem for a Dream
Million Dollar Baby
The Usual Suspects
The Godfather (all of them)
The Last Don
Goodfellas
Scarface
The Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction
Lord of the Rings (all of them)
Fight Club
Se7en
American History X
The Departed
Reservoir Dogs
Gran Torino
No Country for Old Men
Full Metal Jacket
The Green Mile
Donnie Darko
The Bourne Identity (Supremacy, Ultimatum)
Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
Snatch
Crank
Transporter (1, 2 & 3)

So many movies... so so so many movies....

jimmyjam23's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:43 AM

Powerstilts... I can front and back flip, side flip, do a whole host of grabs and vault jump over 6 foot. Haven't been on a set in nearly a year because I dislocated my shoulder and had a knee reconstruction when I tried a backflip off a 2nd story balcony, would have landed it fine, but the spring broke and lodged under my patella and the rest is well yer pretty self explanatory.

Pic is flipping a car at night, sorry for small and crappy quality, its the only one I can find thats still online.

Previous 1 3 4 5