Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 07:09 PM
perhaps he will say

'let me get one of the international politics experts at mingle to talk to you for me..."

laugh laugh laugh

Conrad already volunteered :)

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 04:01 PM

my guess is something along the line of international relations ,,,,whoa

Such as "Now that I can't be voted out of office, I'll deal with you."

Putin going to tell Obama Syria is a no fly zone . Russia marines helicopters n tanks are going in to end this mess. USA n Israel planes will get shot down. India china n Russia have legal contracts in Syria. then Obama will say???????

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 03:05 PM
hahahaha lol thank u see there is a lot of humor in it. thanks for the laugh.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 01:41 PM

as Putin told them "Be still and worry" :)

how could it be wrong if Putin says it?

how much u like to bet Monsanto n Cargill have to leave Ukraine? as part of the peace talks.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 12:15 PM
I can't stop laughing!
Obama meets Putin this Monday. what can Obama possibly say to Putin. LOL.

A Harvard graduate can say anything they want
and be understood.

Maybe not by idiots..

that Harvard graduate said he was sending 100 special forces to find Joseph Kony He was only one looking for Kony. he said he would freeze Russian politicians foreign assets. if a Russian politician has foreign assets he be in a Russian prison.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 11:37 AM
as Putin told them "Be still and worry" :)

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 11:05 AM
my imagination goes wild thinking about it. Obama is the most uninformed president ever. what could he possibly say??

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 10:56 AM
there won't be a WW111 Putin is too strong the Zionists will fold their hand. Russia will restore Syria then Putin will get world support to end Isis. USA will stop killing people. that's what I think.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 10:43 AM
Obama meets Putin this Monday. what can Obama possibly say to Putin. LOL.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 08:46 AM
hahaahha! I don't have any tuna :3

you have the best fresh tuna there :) run to market lol

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:40 PM

How can this man be bad for fighting for his country? he's killed American troops because they've invaded his country with no Lawful reason as for killing some ISIS, they are american to funded by both UK & America. The only true terrorists are in the UK & USA & Saudi.

So you think Isis are funded by the UK, dream on sister and carry on grovelling up to muslims as much as you like, but I don't agree.

funded by USA n trained by Israel.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/25/15 11:55 AM
your name must be Google or everything I'm searching for!!

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/25/15 04:00 AM
if now is the past u have no future. when you catch up to the present your future will be gone.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 08:58 PM
just wondering are you ladies going to have jealous feelings toward female sex robots???

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 08:55 PM
so here comes Putin USA n Israel sits down makes plans to join Russia Iran Syria or he will take care of our isis himself. my guess no way Obama will work with Putin. the Russians will take to the air. kiss our trillion dollars good bye.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 12:56 PM
Pls advice me what to do

Figure out exactly why it's a dilemma for you to leave a woman that seems to constantly lie to you and bang other dudes?

That's the only information you offer on who she is and what your relationship is like.
She lies. She cheats.
Is that all she does?

he met a hot little stripper who's business is to entertain men. now he wants his hot horny little stripper to be his princess. he doesn't know to leave her or not cause its best sex he has ever had. pretty sure that's how it goes.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 10:18 AM
she saying in very friendly way. welcome let's be friends. and so far she has met no (wala) one yet. no acquaintances

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 08:38 AM

lol bin laden worked for the CIA. they could not bring in the unarmed man because his terrorist wife n children were there to beat up the seals. no evidence no trail. worst USA murder ever!!! break in a mans house middle of the night shoot him in front of his wife n kids. who are we???
laugh laugh laugh
sure glad you been there.
ever thought what would have happened if they had brought him back to the US?

yeah he stand trail Americans would learn the truth and justice would prevail but that never happened. I have not seen the mountain. of evidence against the man. for bin laden to be thee most dangerous man in the world where was his army of alQaeda? I have tons of questions. should I just blindly trust the government Hell No that's unconstitutional!!! bin laden worked for the USA. why every one that partners or doesn't partner with USA gets killed? Bin Ladens biggest complaint against USA was Clinton n Albright's sanctions n embargoes against Irag which millions suffered n died. Bill Clinton admitted to wanting to kill bin laden before twin towers. so who is the aggressor?

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:27 AM
bisaya? tama

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:22 AM
I'm just sitting waiting for the legal time my government will allow me to work earn money.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25