Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 11:06 AM

Polygamy is legal in about 25% of countries in the form of polygyny- the practice of one husband having two or more concurrent wives.

There must be a very strong cultural /religious undertone that this is legal.

because this may not be the preferred choice of mass.

Polygamy is legal in about 25%.. Of the world ? I will check. (It is NOT LEGAL in the USA). But Polgandry is very rare as far as documentation & kept hidden, in the USA and other countries. But there have been other cultures in anthropological history that polganandy was legal, accepted & ' the norm ' of a society.

I'm going to try it next march I'll let you know how it works

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 07:20 AM
I would not ask a woman to give up anything. but if the cat caused me discomfort and I was miserable live with your pet. I would pack up and leave. life too short to be miserable. if u loved the man his needs should be considered. if u love the cat more than the man stay with the cat.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 05:06 AM
I'm single and not! I do OK tho.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 05:00 AM
donate to your own charities. online keep your wallet in ur pocket if u get sweet on someone send flowers or candy or both.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 04:11 AM
the object of the game is to chat with someone that's not scamming u and go meet them in the real world. good luck play smart

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:25 AM
that's "love the one your with" philosophy.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:06 AM
just a friendly suggestion. get rid of that "I hate guys" . for what ever reason. better to say what u love about men.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 01:47 AM
I've noticed that whenever a woman points out how a man has mistreated her, he thinks she's causing drama....

the drama queen never thinks its drama she very serious

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 01:41 AM
long distance relationship. who you chatting with who you chatting with why u always on line ur light always on. cause my phone is always on app is always open so I get your notification I'm chatting you. why?

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 01:24 AM
I've noticed that whenever a woman points out how a man has mistreated her, he thinks she's causing drama....

I was playing cards with my daughters n their grandfather. we were having fun. the grandmother came into the kitchen started screaming her head off. could not understand a word she was screaming. finnaly figured it out. the table clothe. had been moved and was crooked on the table. we straighten the clothe she calmed down.. I don't think we missed treated her but wow sorry for u grandpa. once he made lemonade while he was BBQing he left pitcher of ice cold lemonade in counter. grandma went off on him cause there was a small puddle of water on counter from the condensation. that's drama. how he lived with that I don't know. she was never mistreated.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 07:18 PM
I forgot to say be Honest lol

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 07:13 PM
I was with same woman 20 years never cheated in fact never cheated on anyone. nothing wrong with looking just don't look too long.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 07:01 PM
easier to live with a good attitude. easier to look at eye candy.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 06:59 PM
I like being two strings together. won't tie the knot. and I would have no problem staying single. what's ur preference?

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:00 PM
its a mystical female creature that sailors dream about .

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 12:15 PM
give then 20 extra minutes

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 12:06 PM
I agree with one of the comments from the original topic

'she' can use the women's restroom when 'she' has 'her' first period. ..until then nope

we are all humans why can't we all pee together.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 11:53 AM

someday let's sit down talk about how fake Hamas is. how Israel keeps Gaza a hell hole.

omg... you don't have to fear any Jews, they won't come and get you... they stopped doing that in the 80's...

omg I don't have any fears :). I've spent 20 years living with them.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 08:55 AM
I respect nature. where did nature come from? some think a creator some think it just exploded from nothing. you decide.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 08:21 AM
nice to see u again :)

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25