Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:14 AM
I'm very kuan but only a kuya. ur cute! get me some fresh tuna po?

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:05 AM
Hello! kakasali ko lang rito e. wala akong kakilala :/

Bakit?? suggestion. don't leave out vowels type correct word so it translates.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 06:37 AM
BTW ur anti semitic insults don't bother me Israel is no angel its not a Holy Land. they are not so innocent.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 06:27 AM
lol bin laden worked for the CIA. they could not bring in the unarmed man because his terrorist wife n children were there to beat up the seals. no evidence no trail. worst USA murder ever!!! break in a mans house middle of the night shoot him in front of his wife n kids. who are we???

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 06:09 AM
sex toys are a billion dollar industry. sex in the city TV show made light of a sex toy for women. lol sex toy stores everywhere

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 05:58 AM
so why it is bad advice he knew she was wild from the start. accept it or continue on with the drama. let her be honest. let her be free. he doesn't own her. if he can't accept its not love move on.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 05:50 AM

well now sporto that all depends...how many more times would ya like to catch her cheating? huh
any time she talks to me I become cold cos I really love her...

if you really love her you accept her as she is. either allow her other men or don't. other wise its just drama.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 05:41 AM
I read an interesting comment from a website saying that Abu's reputation was a carefully constructed propaganda campaign by the Iranians. Abu is a Shiite militiaman who used to lecture at a university.
It is hard to get the truth about anything over there anymore.

I believe ISIS is a bigger threat to the world than the Syrian regime.

you could be right . biggest threat is the cruelty the world is watching. there has to be corruption to allow ISIS to grow and there's no limit to the cruelty.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 05:18 AM
I'm thinking the sex industry will boom in USA next decade.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 05:08 AM
the USA treats the Hamas leaders VERY WELL in their Qatar offices. you must think Hamas lives in Gaza?? why would someone that gets $800,000,000 a year live in a war zone. lol

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 04:54 AM

How can this man be bad for fighting for his country? he's killed American troops because they've invaded his country with no Lawful reason as for killing some ISIS, they are american to funded by both UK & America. The only true terrorists are in the UK & USA & Saudi.

question what do you know of Hamas?? I think Hamas works for Israel.

and getting the Crap beaten out of them every so often for Payment?
You really need to think before engaging that Keyboard!slaphead
. exactly how did u know???? $800,000,000 a year. to make cheap bottle rockets. live in Qatar. billionaires in just a few years.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 04:27 AM
child sex robot???? I don't see a Hugh demand for that. there is one religion that their Book says its not a crime to have sex with child under the age of 3. for me its totally sick to think about!!! I like all grown up.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 04:22 AM
I take it mostly female robots for men?? if u can't get stress free sex. build it. women have sex toys why not men. I think women put too many conditions or expectations on having sex. they equate giving sex as a means of power n control. takes away the pleasure of sex. yeah so why not create a woman u have an on off switch. its just supply n demand business.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 03:49 AM
not confused. I just prefer being around one that's polite n peaceful that enjoys sex enjoys simple things. one that's not materialistic. if I hear I need this I need that or do this do that. I'm enjoying life in the most fun peaceful way I can. if you disturb my peace and my smile go find a man that will put up with you. I'm not a servant. nor do I ask to be served.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/24/15 03:24 AM
Girl polygamy should be allowed

ployamory. its allowed do what ever makes you Happy.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/23/15 04:51 AM
We need to put a bullet in him. He is committing war crimes and we are supporting him! The things he is doing he could be tried for at the ICC and most
definitely convicted!
there's no rules for killing or torture now. George bush is convicted war criminal we don't care. Isis is nothing but war criminals. seems today there are no rules.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 09:26 PM
How can this man be bad for fighting for his country? he's killed American troops because they've invaded his country with no Lawful reason as for killing some ISIS, they are american to funded by both UK & America. The only true terrorists are in the UK & USA & Saudi.

question what do you know of Hamas?? I think Hamas works for Israel.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 09:25 PM
wow!! how is he bad well he carves up Isis with a smile on his face. he slices n dices them. one hell of a warrior. I agree he fights for his freedom

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 04:05 PM
So where are the miles at?

repost at 11pm after the children go to bed.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/22/15 12:06 PM
wish you guys stop saying its Illegal its only illegal to have two or more marriage license.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25