Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 10/01/15 08:15 PM
There's 40 million Americans on anti depressants 3% will be homicidal suicidal giving us 1.2 million possible shooters. 99% shooters are on anti depressants.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 10/01/15 09:29 AM

As Russian born and Russian speaking I do watch Russian news as much as USA news I can say this - Putin told Obama - I don't care of what u do, just get the oil prices back up. There are no private assets left in the USA.

Putin has no respect for Obama. Russian's don't have any respect for people who are cowards and wont stand up for what they believe in.

If Obama had a sack and used it Putin would have a little respect for Obama.
Obama doesn't have a clue what is going on period. Most uninformed president ever. He just guessing. Putin is thee most informed man ever. Russia have Isis out flanked. As soon as Putin cleans up Syria Iraq will be next then Libya

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 10/01/15 09:16 AM
So far everything I've read Russian air strikes are right on the money. They are not hitting empty buildings! Qatar Saudi usa all jumping up and down. Putin is blowing up their money. LOL. Kiss that trillion dollars goodbye! bye bye Isis ! Iran n Lebanon ground forces are backing up the Russia air strikes. Putin put 4 air to air combat jets in Syria . Let's see who doesn't fly in Syria.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/30/15 03:34 PM

my guess is something along the line of international relations ,,,,whoa

Such as "Now that I can't be voted out of office, I'll deal with you."

Putin going to tell Obama Syria is a no fly zone . Russia marines helicopters n tanks are going in to end this mess. USA n Israel planes will get shot down. India china n Russia have legal contracts in Syria. then Obama will say???????

lol Obama will say Syria no fly zone Obama is completely lost in the middle east. please Mr Putin don't kill my trillion dollar isis. didn't Obama just say we need to end Isis. but he doesn't want the Russians to do it???

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:44 AM

Well no big surprise CBS edits the interview to make Putin look like the bad guy. Obama is CBS's boy, he has to be protected.

Putin quite correctly says that Syria and a small militia are the only ones fighting ISIS because Obama is merely dabbling around the edges.

Kurds? They need weapons, in appreciable numbers, and of good quality. We don't arm them sufficiently AND now they are being given MRAP vehicles with no armor to protect the occupants against RPG's.

Bombings? The air force drops 8 bombs a day while the Syrian airforce conducts 10 times the sorties.

Drone strikes? Yeah, the occasional strike on higher value targets, but these guys have already voted on the next 4-5 layers of command structure should they be taken out.

Our vaunted 'rebel' force trained to take on the Assad regime? They cost half a billion dollars, generated a force of 5 guys, and all the weapons they were given, went to the enemy!

Sooooo, compared to THAT stunning record, I am surprised 60 Minutes could use anything that didn't make Putin look like Patton!

seems that russia has told the US to not fly in syria now...

http://www.debka.com/article/24915/First-US-Russian-air-clash-builds-up-as-Moscow-orders-US-planes-to-exit-Syrian-air-space

yes knew that would happen. I believe china is on their way with an air craft carrier. USA n Israel best heed that warning. Russia had no problems destroying keiv air force trying to bomb cilivians.

where in the hell did you get anything from Israel outa that?
Thin Air Agency!laugh

i guess there's no topic that doesn't involve Israel... seems that this would benefit Israel, if anything...

Israel has been doing airstrikes along with turkey. do you guys keep up with what's going on???? USA Israel turkey have been doing airstrikes in Syria. USA is only doing this for Israel. USA has no business in Syria. hamas has asked Lebanon to stop helping Syria. of course since hamas works for Israel. as far as Putin yes very down to earth man. study him he is incredible. I'm sure Moscow has warned Israel no fly in Syria. go bomb I rag Isis.

OMG,direct Pipeline into the Kremlin,hmm?whoa slapheadFact is,Russia can't afford to lose another Client,after Iraq hung Saddam Insane!laugh

huh. irag dumped Obama. ordered weapons from Putin. Russia has military in irag. iraq didn't kill hussiem USA did. direct pipeline??? I don't watch Fox news lol.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:28 AM

Well no big surprise CBS edits the interview to make Putin look like the bad guy. Obama is CBS's boy, he has to be protected.

Putin quite correctly says that Syria and a small militia are the only ones fighting ISIS because Obama is merely dabbling around the edges.

Kurds? They need weapons, in appreciable numbers, and of good quality. We don't arm them sufficiently AND now they are being given MRAP vehicles with no armor to protect the occupants against RPG's.

Bombings? The air force drops 8 bombs a day while the Syrian airforce conducts 10 times the sorties.

Drone strikes? Yeah, the occasional strike on higher value targets, but these guys have already voted on the next 4-5 layers of command structure should they be taken out.

Our vaunted 'rebel' force trained to take on the Assad regime? They cost half a billion dollars, generated a force of 5 guys, and all the weapons they were given, went to the enemy!

Sooooo, compared to THAT stunning record, I am surprised 60 Minutes could use anything that didn't make Putin look like Patton!

http://www.debka.com/article/24915/First-US-Russian-air-clash-builds-up-as-Moscow-orders-US-planes-to-exit-Syrian-air-space

yes knew that would happen. I believe china is on their way with an air craft carrier. USA n Israel best heed that warning. Russia had no problems destroying keiv air force trying to bomb cilivians.

where in the hell did you get anything from Israel outa that?
Thin Air Agency!laugh

i guess there's no topic that doesn't involve Israel... seems that this would benefit Israel, if anything...

Israel has been doing airstrikes along with turkey. do you guys keep up with what's going on???? USA Israel turkey have been doing airstrikes in Syria. USA is only doing this for Israel. USA has no business in Syria. hamas has asked Lebanon to stop helping Syria. of course since hamas works for Israel. as far as Putin yes very down to earth man. study him he is incredible. I'm sure Moscow has warned Israel no fly in Syria. go bomb I rag Isis.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/30/15 10:39 AM

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/29/15 04:49 PM
I get it I chuckled made me smile

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:20 PM

I have no clue what ur talking about but I understood Conrad prefect
Then WHY in the blue hell did you quote a convo he and I were having?! laugh

Try and keep up!

I'm right there with u. conaed posted Bolshevik Bernie. explain Bernie explain u posted he can't cause women will interrupt. while Conrad made one the biggest anti semitic post ever .

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/28/15 11:58 AM
I have no clue what ur talking about but I understood Conrad prefect

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/28/15 11:10 AM

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/150917

September 17, 2015
Bolshevik Bernie and the communist spy
By Cliff Kincaid

laugh
'splain Bernie,'splain!:laughing:
He cant....if he started to explain, two women would interupt him with THEIR cause and he'd walk off...from his OWN DAMN SPEECH! laugh
laugh :thumbsup:

you so funny why would a Jewish man need to explain why he hung out with Jewish people. lol I question his loyalty to USA and not Israel u call him one of the worst Jews in the world. hard to understand u.
You dont even know wtf we're talking about.... now go spread your "Israel dropped a nuke on Syria" lies some more.

Bolshevik Jews murdered about 66million people soviet union was Jewish controled but shhhh no one knows that.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/28/15 10:10 AM

nope they don't want sex most
don't even want a cup of coffee most just want money.

Well... if men have money, they can buy sex. And coffee.
So what's the problem again?
Think positive!

lol I have no problems I'm a truck driver I live on coffee. when I get out of the truck I'll have sex 21 times in first week then I slow down a little. my money pawns coconuts and rental boats I'm positive as can be. op asked about Online :)

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/28/15 09:55 AM
nope they don't want sex most
don't even want a cup of coffee most just want money.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/28/15 09:50 AM

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/150917

September 17, 2015
Bolshevik Bernie and the communist spy
By Cliff Kincaid

laugh
'splain Bernie,'splain!:laughing:
He cant....if he started to explain, two women would interupt him with THEIR cause and he'd walk off...from his OWN DAMN SPEECH! laugh
laugh :thumbsup:

you so funny why would a Jewish man need to explain why he hung out with Jewish people. lol I question his loyalty to USA and not Israel u call him one of the worst Jews in the world. hard to understand u.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/28/15 09:40 AM
I dated a woman she had the sexiest body I have ever seen and she made me feel sooo alone when I was with her. she was always in front of a mirror looking at herself. I stay away from picture perfect women I suppose women do too. ahh the curse of beauty!!

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/28/15 07:37 AM
interesting, she made her millions from fund raising????

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/28/15 06:01 AM
if u are straight looking for a lesbian u r advertising incorrectly. you are bisexual curious. be easier to meet another bi sexual woman for a one in one fling.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/27/15 12:57 AM
what am I reading England begs Putin to clean up Syria??? England offers Putin help.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 11:44 PM
Why don't mothers teach their sons that women are not on display for them?

why don't moms teach their daughters not to display themselves. I'm a truck driver yes women love to display themselves. in traffic jam Friday blond next to me playing with her nipples. I've seen it all.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/26/15 11:24 PM
since you are asking. Filipino women are extremely cute fun polite. always shy at first.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25