Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Thu 04/19/18 07:52 AM
Give someone the freedom to say what he or she wants, let it be truth or a lie......just listen......for in the end truth always prevail. The ONE from above can see what's in one's heart. Don't you worry, he or she might forget one day.....trip... oops...gotcha!...caught in the web of lies...one day...... you gotta be careful.:thumbsup: drinker waving

no photo
Mon 12/11/17 09:15 PM
:thumbsup: waving nice poemhappy flowerforyou

It is in solitude that we sometimes find the answers within ourselves........

Contemplating, meditating, realizing...appreciating the things around you, in peace and quiet, being one with your surrounding, in deep thought you become one with your inner self. Grateful for everything you have now, embracing your aloneness...yes in solitude the world is all yours...just you and the earth beneath you. Just glad to be alone, drinking the beauty of it all. How blessed are you with the life bestowed upon you. In your solitude and in prayer, you are one with God...May all your prayers be answered.

happy :heart: :angel:

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 08:54 PM
I missed mingle....It's been awhilehappy just dropping by from time to time. It's good to hear from you Scepticalflowerforyou waving flowers drinker

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 08:47 PM
It's gonna be my annual vacation and I'm visiting my motherland Philippines this December for 26 days, then off to Malaysia 5 days and Dubai 5 days before I go back here in Maldives... yeaaah life is gooddrinker some places in my bucket list will be scratched off soon...gonna plan for another list of places to go:wink: drinks

no photo
Fri 12/08/17 01:29 PM
Thank you for reading Lu and Sceptical....2 beautiful ladies :) I hope you both have good lives with happy hearts:heart: flowerforyou love drinker waving flowers

no photo
Thu 12/07/17 03:36 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Thu 12/07/17 03:37 PM
LIFE.....

Life is like a sea,
There's low tide and high tide.
You just gotta learn to swim
And learn to survive
In order to appreciate the so called life.
The sea looks wide,
As you stand ashore,
Look on the horizon
There you can see
The sun shining so bright.
Opportunities always await
Those who have a hopeful heart.
Life is beautiful,
Forever full of promises,
Challenges and surprises.
Life is good......:wink: flowerforyou :heart: drinker waving

no photo
Thu 08/03/17 02:53 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Thu 08/03/17 02:54 PM
Ooh gosh, not sleepy yet... It's early morning here and I am still full from my dinner and coffee time last night with good friends. That coffee and sweets activated my brain cells now I couldn't sleep. Thinking and looking forward to a lovely picnic with friends tomorrow , oooh I mean later this afternoon and ...... love smitten happy :heart:

no photo
Thu 08/03/17 02:43 PM

Ooooo lovely dolphin, I'll have a couple of grams of what your on please laugh waving

Hello Mikey just dropping by to share some smiles......happy happy happy happy flowerforyou drinker missing the forum... Just reading before I fall off to sleep with a smile on my facehappy waving

no photo
Thu 08/03/17 02:36 PM
Feeling hopeful...... everyday is filled with excitement , smiles and warm thoughts. Having a reason to smile makes life more meaningfulhappy :heart: love smitten

no photo
Thu 08/03/17 02:29 PM
what whoa shocked oops surprised noway slaphead laugh laugh laugh ohwell just dropping by and sense negativity in this environment ... Hehehe....wishing to share some positive energy herehappy flowerforyou drinker drinks warm thoughts for everyone herehappy :heart:

no photo
Thu 07/27/17 09:48 AM
I always feel happy looking forward to a great time with friends . Tomorrow is Friday again, time to unwind.....happy and hoping to establish a good friendship with someone hmmmnnnn....life has a lot of surprises and I hope the chance I'm giving for this one will not be wastedhappy

no photo
Mon 07/24/17 09:02 PM
I don't know if it's plain stupidity, ignorance, too much knowledge, sickness or evilness of a person that makes him think manipulating people could gain him something to his own advantage.... Not all are stupid , remember we are all humans with brains and logical thinking and could see through reasons. Don't ever think you have already fooled someone....you may not know it you are the one being fooled and played at.... Remember a game is enjoyable when played by two people together. Don't fool around or you might find yourself being fooledhappy drinker

Based on observations from most of the comments here........tsk! Tsk! Tsk! oops warning! laugh slaphead what think drinks

no photo
Mon 07/24/17 08:47 PM
Knowledge can be destructive, not all the things we learn through our experiences or education are helpful but that is why we are given the gift of wisdom to know what is right or wrong, to make good decisions and judgements. Wisdom involves your mind and heart to seek the truth and help you balance or weigh the things you learn before making any actions. We are all humans, we have feelings ....sorrow and grief are part of our life not brought by knowledge or wisdom, but these two when correctly or positively exercised could bring balance to your life and help you manage how to face what life brings you may it be sadness or happiness.

no photo
Fri 07/21/17 02:08 PM
Feeling happy spending time with friends.....had a simple picnic in the beach again...feeling motherly organizing and cooking for the grouphappy :heart: drinker

no photo
Mon 07/17/17 07:57 AM

"I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose. A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things, so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it. Now the skillful workman is very careful indeed as to what he takes into his brain-attic. He will have nothing but the tools which may help him in doing his work, but of these he has a large assortment, and all in the most perfect order. It is a mistake to think that that little room has elastic walls and can distend to any extent. Depend upon it there comes a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something that you knew before. It is of the highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones."
-Arthur Conan Doyle, A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes, #1)-

Isn't that communism?
Fill the brain with what you want people to believe and do? laugh

Yup, sounds about right ..Almost :wink:

From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.
"Karl Marx"
:tongue:

Oooh, I thought English is your language:) why it seemed you didn't quite understood the quotelaugh laugh laugh ""I consider that a MAN'S BRAIN originally is like a LITTLE EMPTY ATTIC, and YOU HAVE TO STOCK IT WITH SUCH FURNITURE AS YOU CHOOSE. Where is communism in this statement? Whatever you put into your empty skull is of your own choice. Your brain and skull have its maximum capacity, whatever knowledge you store inside may cause information overloadlaugh laugh laugh problem is if you love to collect garbage and useless ideas as your brain can't carry it all, some of the good stocked knowledge there will be kicked or pushed out.......so who's own doing is it if a man likes garbage facts... Nobody is dictating you what to do with your brain. What you think, and what you do, are the results of what you have Collected in your brain..... oops .... Becareful of your brain , it might become an empty skull, BRAINLESS, GARBAGE COLLECTORlaugh laugh laugh drinks laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 07/16/17 08:05 PM

Give up or strugle

I choose door number three.

I struggled, didn't really get anywhere.
I tried to give up, that just wasn't gunna work out for me.
I decided to just let life lead me where it leads me.
I have no real expectations so no real disappointments either.
If I survive the night, I'll take what life throws at me and just make the best of it. So it has been for the last 6 years and I am content.

Something breaks, you throw it away or fix it.
If you can't fix it you get another or learn to do without it.
Live in the moment.

drinker :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 07/16/17 11:18 AM
I always try my best to hold on to something and hope it would work but after giving it my best shot and still don't work... I have to accept defeat and face reality. If it is not meant for us it will never happen. Try harder with more patience and perseverance as long as you can, give up when necessary and make peace with reality, acceptance will put your heart at rest and end up with a smile on your face happy :heart: drinker

no photo
Sun 07/16/17 10:01 AM

worse comes to worst let us all be kind and accept that we all have different views as everyone is unique. peace and love to all :angel: thank you once again for sharing your thoughts on this very delicate and difficult topic. flowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyou

drinker :thumbsup: waving flowerforyou

Peace be with you all brothers and sistershappy :heart:

no photo
Sat 07/15/17 09:14 PM
Feeling lazy to prepare for work, I'm already late......good thing the boss is out of the country. I need another cup of coffee, I need a boost drinker

no photo
Sat 07/15/17 08:27 PM
Thinking of ......... Hmmmnnnn.....just a special thought that gives me a smile ... Life is good.... So grateful for a beautiful Friday, I had so much fun spending time with friends and meeting new friends. Real life's treasures, family, friends and memorieshappy :heart: drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25