Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 08:32 PM
oops definitely not now..... I'm too busy with Mingle S-timulating my EX- tra sensory prowesslaugh laugh laugh drinks

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 08:17 PM

I am too literal
I am too abstract
I am too trusting...
I believe too often
I am a cynic...
I am a workaholic
I am lazy to the core
I have horrible handwriting
I love to send snail mail.

And I wonder why I am so good at my joblaugh

:thumbsup: flowers no doubt you are good at your job Rainsflowerforyou

It's really a tough job to become a better person:wink: happy and we really have to STEP UP don't we?smile2 waving

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 08:10 PM

WOW...thought you were ciretomlaugh

rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh laugh
I did not over analyzed it I hope?laugh laugh laugh Ciretom you are not alone thenlaugh laugh laugh drinks waving

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 07:58 PM
surprised shocked what think noway whoa ohwell what?? Who?! Me?! Oh well, this is an international site isn't it? Then, expect you will encounter different people from all over the worldhappy waving I'm a Filipina from Philippines laugh laugh laugh so?! Does the race matter? Black, white or brown whatever akin color you have.....we are all entitled to be wherever we want to be. Mingle2 is the best site to mingle with everybody. Be glad to know people happy :heart: waving

And here's a song I'd like to share with you allsmile2 happy :heart:

"Everyday People"

Sometimes I'm right and I can be wrong
My own beliefs are in my song
The butcher, the banker, the drummer and then
Makes no difference what group I'm in
I am everyday people, yeah, yeah

There is a blue one
Who can't accept the green one
For living with a fat one
Trying to be a skinny one
Different strokes
For different folks

And so on and so on
And scooby dooby dooby
Oh sha sha
We got to live together

I am no better and neither are you
We are the same, whatever we do
You love me, you hate me, you know me and then
You can't figure out the bag I'm in
I am everyday people, yeah yeah

There is a long hair
That doesn't like the short hair
For being such a rich one
That will not help the poor one
Different strokes
For different folks

And so on and so on
And scooby dooby dooby
Oh sha sha
We got to live together

There is a yellow one
That won't accept the black one
That won't accept the red one
That won't accept the white one
Different strokes
For different folks

And so on and so on
And scooby dooby dooby
Oh sha sha
I am everyday people

drinker drinks waving smile2 winking

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 07:40 PM
Love is everything, everywhere and ever present. Everything that we do, when we put our mind and heart to something/someone is love....we do it with passion. Love is not just about two people sharing a mutual romantic feelings but it includes friends, family, work, pets, nature, everyone and everything that we give our time and ourselves to is called love. happy :heart: waving

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 07:11 PM

...Beeeeaches! What's wrong with you?

Maybe there is or maybe nothing's wrong with you. It is better for an individual to question oneself about the things you do, for realization or enlightenment only comes when you admit your mistakes and accept that people are not perfect that we all have flaws and imperfections.

I have this subtle self righteous thing. I know better than you. Why don't you see the obvious?

We are not in this world to compete or judge people of who's better and who's not. Just be yourself and be open to the the world, acknowledging one's individuality without prejudices.

I am horrible about sustained correspondence. (Who doesn't love THAT?)

Be more open about yourself and let people get to know you by letting down your barriers. Sometimes being over cautious makes your self distant to the real world. Maybe having prejudices blocks your way to really know someone. Give yourself and others the chance to know the real you by opening up yourself to strangers.

I constantly deflect direct questions with lame sarcasm.

Stay true to yourself and to everyone, be honest. Evading questions about you would look like you are hiding something or you don't want people to come closer and get to know you. Is it fear of commitment or fear of getting emotionally attached to someone? Don't try to over analyze things or people. Open your heart and mind to what they have to say and acknowledge with positivity.

I admit it. WTF is wrong with YOU?

Nothing is wrong with you....you are perfectly normal just trying to become more human. We all have emotions, we're only human born to make mistakes. But we have all the time to admit our wrong doings and work it out to become a better person smile2 happy :heart: waving

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 06:30 PM
I find geeks more attractive to me. They may look awkward, peculiar and don't have a care in the world but I believe they have a big heart as they put their passion on the things that they do. Surely if they find love it would be extraordinary to share it with them.

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 06:21 PM
Having coffee while cooking breakfast.drinker

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 11:14 AM

Are good people not a good partner?

I have heard this so many times in movies and real "You are a good person but I am not interested in this or a relationship". Does being good means you are not a good partner and gals only like bad or abusive guys?

Definitely not, whether you are a good person or a bad person, hearing someone tell you , you are a good person but I am not interested , it's also like saying I love you but it has nothing to do with you, simply means that he or she is not into you and that she loves someone or something more than you or could be that you are just not compatible with each other and he or she does not find what she's looking for in you.

A bad guy doesn't mean he doesn't have any positive qualities in him. All of us have the good and evil sides in us. A woman could love a bad guy maybe because she saw something good in him , will all his imperfections one good side of him outshines everything, that is love and acceptance.

A good guy may have many good attributes but a girl may not find something that could hit her heart to the core.

It is our heart that feels and chooses who we are going to love regardless of being good or bad guy , we all possess the dark and light side in us anyway.

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 08:27 AM
Thank You For The Music
By : ABBA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0dcbw4IEY5w

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 07:37 AM
Hi Giantowl!waving long time no see....... happy happy to see you back again waving smile2 I'm sure the ladies are just out there waiting for you happy laugh

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 10:42 PM

hell yeah its more fun in the fillipines. they have the sexiest chicks that are the best in bed.

ooohh huh!...shall I take that as a compliment????!!!!this doesn't sound appealing to me to be honest!

hell yeah if youre philipino.

I strongly believe,there's always a proper venue and forum to some sensitive issue.and clearly,you are in a wrong thread.....yes, I am a FILIPINO...and proud to be one!

what did you mean by that? are you asking mr out?

am talking about respect and decency here.
am not suppressing anyone's freedom to voice out their respective options but as a human being.pls.be sensitive enough to other people's feelings...in short, filter and minced your words and if possible taste it before you spit it out....
...you may leave as you come as you wish.no one and nobody's stopping you mr.gentleman:smile:

drinks drinker flowers :thumbsup: waving Cheers to that Calistahappy smile2 :thumbsup: drinks

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 08:48 PM
UB40 LOVE SONGS
Album by UB40

Listening to SPOTIFY

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 08:33 PM
Hot and coldpitchfork :angel:

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 08:09 PM

"I'm under the impression that this notion of decency is disappearing from our society where conflicts are made worse on cinema and on television, where people are nasty and cruel on the Internet and where, in general, everybody seems to be very angry."
-Helen Mirren-

"The practice of executing such offenders is a relic of the past and is inconsistent with evolving standards of decency in a civilized society. "
-John Paul Stevens-

"Please - a little less love, and a little more common decency."
-Kurt Vonnegut-

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 07:49 PM

hell yeah its more fun in the fillipines. they have the sexiest chicks that are the best in bed.

ooohh huh!...shall I take that as a compliment????!!!!this doesn't sound appealing to me to be honest!

hell yeah if youre philipino.

I strongly believe,there's always a proper venue and forum to some sensitive issue.and clearly,you are in a wrong thread.....yes, I am a FILIPINO...and proud to be one!

what did you mean by that? are you asking mr out?

Hmmmnnnn.....I think what she means to say is ........ when you are in the forum be at your best and proper decorum.....oh nice that rhymes happy laugh or maybe she means take that statement in whatever way you want it with DECENCY smile2 waving

Leave as you may, but definitely nobody is asking you out.....everybody has the freedom to express themselves.....you are very much welcome here Sirwaving flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 07:36 PM

Many people are living in fantasy land.

Don't settle for anything but true love.

If they are waiting for true love they better get prepared to wait forever.

Magic happens with true loves first kiss. Sure.

Rainbows and unicorns run free over the 100% organically grown non-gmo food crops that are plentiful world wide too. sick

Love has a wide range from a tiny bit to dying for another.

Love has various stages. Many people equate "true love" to the initial romance stage.

When problems occur that magical true love disappears. Nope! It was never there to begin with.

The only way you'll know is when you are in the last stages of life with your true love and the other person will do anything for you at their own peril. Not just because they don't want to be left alone in this world but because they don't want you to suffer at all. The odds of this is happening is very small.

I have been a round many people just before their last stages of life and into their final stages of life, not just family members, and it is amazing how selfish they become.

Only jaded people don't believe in the existence of true love....it is definitely not living in fantasy land because I have witnessed the love of my parents. Every relationships have there ups and downs, fights, arguments , all challenges are simply a test of love. True love is a sacrifice not just for your own happiness but for the family that you both have created, you are willing to go through thick and thin to make your family intact and build a HOME not a house but a shelter of love.

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 07:22 PM

So wait, the women are bringing the food and the guys are bringing beer and music???

laugh laugh tongue2

laugh laugh Julietle this is definitely not a picnic, it says.... Let's party!!! drinks laugh laugh laugh

Ok everybody let's start to party.....ok...1,2,3..... sing and dance with me!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pgUeziFMxM
"Let's Get Loud" || Jennifer Lopez || Dance Fitness Choreography Video || REFIT® Revolution

Yap, I'm gonna lead to perk up the partyhappy laugh drinks

oops I forgot, this is a party.....huh!? A picnic?! Oh well, it's morning here and I need to exercise.....yeah...ok here we go! Let's do the dance fitness!!! Come on sing and dance with me!!laugh rofl drinks laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl

waving happy :heart:

laugh laugh laugh

Good idea Dolphin! We're going to need to work off all of these calories! Dance fitness is a good idea!

laugh laugh laugh waving flowers oops I'm fired up this morning, must be the bright sunny morninghappy :heart: rofl rofl rofl

And with that I'm gonna bring on the table ..... our specialty in Bacolod City the famous "KANSI" is sort of like a cross between Bulalo (beef bone marrow and vegetables soup) and Sinigang (sour pork soup).

To whoever gets drunk , here's a soup that would definitely make you soberdrinker happy

Enjoy the tangy and flavorful taste of Kansi and the aroma of lemon grass that will surely soothe you.......:wink: waving

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 07:09 PM
"Someone to Watch Over Me"
Frank Sinatra

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E07b0SbWWFc

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 06:57 PM

laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I love that man, very funny guy!:)
That's the mark of being a Filipino....looks doesn't matter at all, what matters is how you touch other people's lives by making them happy..... Filipinos are just happy peopledrinks happy :heart: