Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 08:00 PM

srsly its my friends problem that she keeps nagging me about.. shes so hopeless to get rid of that ***** out of thier life... i just told her to dump her boyfriend if he doesnt do anything about that his ex obviously flirting him..... she just cried in front of me... that really makes my head aches more than usual.. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

I didn't have any problem at all with my boyfriend's ex, in fact we are friends.

Why make her life miserable, life would be simpler if she just talk to her boyfriend and ask him if he really loves her. If there's a will , there's a way. A man could avoid her ex who's flirting with him, but if he still entertains her ex or making an excuse for his actions, well I must say there's an underlying reason to it. If that man truly loves your friend, he will choose her and stay with her and not give her reasons to doubt his love......if not, then it's good riddance waving bye-bye love. Accept reality, if he doesn't love you anymore let go, don't force yourself on him.

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 07:33 PM

thanks for the advise dolphin -

waving happy :heart: goodluck in your searchhappy smile2

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 07:29 PM

Is anybody here real?

I just started yesterday and im not convinced this is a real site.

Oh well, are you looking for something real here? Ok , so while you are waiting, I would suggest you sing these songs to make your waiting worthwhilehappy laugh laugh laugh smile2 drinker waving

'I'm gonna knock on your door"

I'm gonna knock on your door, ring on your bell
Tap on your window too
If you don't come out tonight when the moon bright
I'm gonna knock and ring and tap until you do

I'm gonna knock on your door, call out your name
Wake up the town, you'll see
I'm gonna hoot and howl like a lovesick owl
Until you say you're gonna come out with me
BRIDGE:
Hey little girl, this ain't no time to sleep
Let's count kisses 'stead of countin' sheep
How, how can I hold you near
With you up there and me down here

COULD THIS BE LOVE

Staring through the windows of time
Drying off the last year of our bind
Was it real or just a mirage
Love has it's way of making you blind
I stared deep into your heart and your soul
And I feel what any woman would want
Why did I run? Why did I hide?
Because the memories bleed on and on

Time goes on and the feelings stay strong
Memories laugh and play with my heart
Like thunder in a rainstorm

Tell me is this real or just a mirage
I ask myself...

Could this be love
Or just a memory
Of the two of us together
Lifetime friends forever
You and me a unity
Of friendship and love

As we moved our separate ways that day
Tears ran down my face
And I asked myself
Was I just too weak to face the truth
That love is what I have for you
You're someone special deep down inside
Your love is true, why did I hide?
Why did I run? Why did I hide?
Because the memories bleed on and on

Time goes on and the feeling stays strong
This word called love- are you the one? That I want
Tell me is THIS REAL or JUST A MIRAGE
I ask myself
Could this be love
Or just a memory
Of the two of us together
Lifetime friends forever
You and me a unity
Of friendship and love

happy laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou waving

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 07:09 PM

people will always find something to judge your opinion the clothes you wear etc - its the type of world we live in

As I have said you cannot avoid that. People are people you cannot change that. But if you believe in your heart and in your mind that all people are like that, then you will never have a chance to find someone who could love you as you are for you have already made up your mind. Open your heart to all the possibilities in life and in love. Be confident and have faith.

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 06:54 PM

i experienced that one u state what u do in life some people tend to not talk to u anymore . i believe a job is a job and people should not judge u for the type of work u do

You cannot avoid people making judgements about you. We are all entitled to find someone who we think is right for us. Don't feel bad, just be yourself for in time someone will come along who will accept you as you are with no judgement but only to love you completely and accept you for what and who you are. In finding the right partner, your financial status will not matter anymore for its how you both work it out together to live a better life, in love for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in healthsmile2 happy :heart: waving

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 06:41 PM

What make you feel interested in life and happy ?

Me: to find my love ,( the one did not have her yet )

To find meaning in my life makes me feel interested in everything that life has to offer me. Seeking true happiness in everything that I do with contentment and a grateful heart. Life itself is a motivation for me , appreciating all the good and the bad experiences makes life worth living with a purpose. That is HAPPINESS IN LIFEhappy :heart: drinks smile2 waving

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 06:21 PM

flowers flowers flowers

this is how I want to see myself when I grow old happy :heart: waving :thumbsup: flowers

:thumbsup: nice post Evasmile2 drinker flowerforyou

Yes. Dolphin.....that will be wonderful... Imagine growing old together....:But still so much in love....
I see that in my parent. Still holding hands... And lovey dovey....:heart:

Have a wonderful weekend..my friendflowers flowers waving

Some people are fortunate to fall in love and stay in love with the right personhappy :heart: waving flowers

"WE COME TO LOVE NOT BY FINDING A PERFECT PERSON, BUT BY LEARNING TO SEE AN IMPERFECT PERSON PERFECTLY."

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!happy :heart: smile2 waving

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 05:57 PM
"To understand the true quality of people, you must look into their minds, and examine their pursuits and aversions."
-Marcus Aurelius-

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives."

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 05:33 PM
I wanna Grow Old With You
By : Adam Sandler

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SS_uOTjmwwA

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 05:25 PM

flowers flowers flowers

this is how I want to see myself when I grow old happy :heart: waving :thumbsup: flowers

:thumbsup: nice post Evasmile2 drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 05:11 PM
Cold morning, bbbrrrr!!! I feel lazy and still sleepy ...tears asleep noway gotta get up....have an errand to dorant

Good morning everyone flowerforyou drinker smile2

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 09:31 AM

all I know,we're peace loving people by nature dolphin:wink: flowers

Exactly Calistahappy smile2 flowers

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 09:27 AM
I'm afraid the wall is going to crackbrokenheart ....I can hear someone's banging his head on the wallfrustrated ......oops explode danger!scared and I suddenly remember the MENUDO song EXPLOSION, oh I feel like singinglaugh laugh laugh happy :heart:

I can hear my heart pounding loud
Every time I feel you're near
Something about the look in your eyes
My defenses disappear

It's the tension...getting closer
That you trigger
You're the spark,getting closer
That makes my heart quiver

Danger warnings flash in my mind
When I hold you in my arms,warnings, warnings
Something about the thrill of your touch
Sets off all my love alarms,danger, danger

It's your nearness
It's the pressure
Your intensity
That I treasure

CHORUS:
Like an explosion
My love for you
It's an explosion
My love for you
It's an explosion
That keeps my heart beating
That keeps my soul alive..ive..ive (2x)

My whole system loses control
When I hear you call my name,warnings, warnings
Something about the sound of your voice
Sets my body into flames,danger, danger

It's your nearness
It's the pressure
Your intensity
That I treasure

CHORUS:
Like an explosion
My love for you
It's an explosion
My love for you
It's an explosion

You are the fire in me
Temperature's rising deep within me
You spark my heart's detonation
You are the thunder, the lighting that strikes me

CHORUS:
Like an explosion
My love for you
It's an explosion
My love for you
It's an explosion

My love for you
My love for you
Alive..ive..ive

PEACEsmile2 happy waving

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 09:08 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Thu 08/25/16 09:10 AM

simply a waste of our precious time dolphin.
bear in mind....

unethical and empty headed people normally created so much noise.
but believe me,there's nothing in themselves that they can be proud of...

so,why bother anymore?
ignore as hard as they too doubted their very own existence..

cheersdrinks

waving :thumbsup: flowerforyou happy :heart: it's ok Calista, I am sure everybody doesn't want to have an enemy? Oh Spiderman is here, our friendly neighborhoodsmile2 smile2 smile2 laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 08:57 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Thu 08/25/16 09:02 AM

I have known many. I have traveled much.I can say through my experiences without a doubt they put on more of a front then any other culture.

you speak truth brother. all they want is somebody to marry them so they can move to America.

My dear brother SD, everywhere in the world there are bad and good people. I cannot say that all Filipinos are good. But,
I don't know what caliber of women you have met? Surely you have never met the high caliber Filipino women who STEP UP among the rest as FRONT LINERS and FRONTRUNNERS?smile2 happy :heart: flowerforyou waving

what do you mean? are you asking me out?

I'm not asking you out brothersmile2 laugh in fact I am putting the red carpet for you to walk on......you are welcome here happy :heart: waving

oops peace brother , you are not my enemy and definitely we are not in a world war for this is a civilized world, let's live in peace and harmonydrinks laugh laugh happy waving

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 08:38 AM

I have known many. I have traveled much.I can say through my experiences without a doubt they put on more of a front then any other culture.

you speak truth brother. all they want is somebody to marry them so they can move to America.

My dear brother SD, everywhere in the world there are bad and good people. I cannot say that all Filipinos are good. But,
I don't know what caliber of women you have met? Surely you have never met the high caliber Filipino women who STEP UP among the rest as FRONT LINERS and FRONT RUNNERS?smile2 happy :heart: flowerforyou waving

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 08:19 AM

I have known many. I have traveled much.

I can say through my experiences without a doubt they put on more of a front then any other culture.

You are a lucky well traveled man for you had the opportunity to see the other side of the world, meeting people from all walks of life and learning different cultures smile2 :thumbsup:

I must say that Filipinos always STEP UP wherever they go and in whatever they do. With their head held high, confidently beautiful with a heart, feet firmly planted on the ground with steadfastness and always ready to greet and welcome the world with a smilesmile2 I am proud to be a Filipinosmile2 happy :heart: flowerforyou waving

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 06:37 AM
You may try to check this link.

http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Ghost_Orbs_Different_Colors

The Different Colors of Ghost Orbs and Their Meanings

Clear Orbs
Clear orbs may be a sign that an entity is trying to communicate with you. The spirit may be trying to let the living know that some kind of significant event happened in that location, and that the spirit wants help to move on.

White or Silver Orbs
Spiritually, white or silver is associated with spirituality and connection with a higher source. Some investigators believe orbs that are either white or silver in appearance are an indication that a spirit is trapped on this plane. It may also be a sign that the spirit is there to offer protection to the people in the area. White energy is typically perceived as highly positive in nature.

waving I also had an experience seeing an ORB when I was in college. As I was sleeping I thought I was just dreaming. But my eyes were fully opened and I really saw some kind of a tunnel with a light at the far end then I heard a voice calling me and there was something pulling at my hand. I couldn't move my body, there was some kind of a force that paralyzed me. I was afraid and just tried to calm myself and prayed the Our Father , I repeated it 3x as I couldn't seemed to finish it, I tried and tried until finally on the 3rd I finished the prayer and I instantly moved my body and the light was gone. According to my friend who is a member of the SPIRIT QUESTORS group founded by Tony Perez, an earthbound spirit was trying to reach out or communicate with me to ask for help. My friend was the one who helped me open my third eye, and I have some paranormal experiences together with him. For more info and paranormal stories maybe you could also try to check about Spirit Questors and Tony Perezwaving flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 04:10 AM

sick of these regular and boring day

I agree with Calista. Be productive and don't waste time. If you don't have a job right now, make your "things to do list"......what are your plans or dreams? Think of the things that you want to accomplish for the day or for the future and write it down. What possible actions are you going to do to reach your goal? Have your planner ready and make a timeline so it would help and guide you to do it according to your plans. drinker

Or maybe be creative as what Sassy saidsmile2 look around you, what interests you? If you like tinkering, get on with it. Also you can read, research on the things that you would like to know. Knowledge is power drinks waving

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 03:06 AM
Thinking of my Physical Check up today gggrrr....... I don't want to wear eyeglasses....oh come on just give me my fit to work clearancerant frustrated