Community > Posts By > Mtnpenny

Mtnpenny's photo
Sat 10/15/16 03:23 PM

Bierocks. A hamburger and cabbage filling in homemade bread. With couga for desert

Cougars for dessert? that sounds interesting laugh laugh

Not cougars. Couga lol. It is a bread dough topped with sour cream and fruit.

Mtnpenny's photo
Fri 10/14/16 07:49 PM
Bierocks. A hamburger and cabbage filling in homemade bread. With couga for desert

Mtnpenny's photo
Fri 10/14/16 07:36 PM
If that were truly the only qualification.... Being a decent person then really more like 5. However I want a bit more in a partner. I would like to have both things in common and a few differences to keep things interesting.

Mtnpenny's photo
Fri 10/14/16 07:08 PM
Burning House by Cam

Mtnpenny's photo
Tue 10/11/16 03:00 PM

I'm getting a real cat lady Vibe !
Right now..lol.. any more of two of anything is too many...yup..

Ok 2 mules, 2 donkeys , 2 quarter horses, 2 throughbreds... I guess I would be ok under your definition

Mtnpenny's photo
Tue 10/11/16 02:33 PM

Hi all, this is for girls and guys looking for serious real dates..

Uh.
The whole site is.

That is what I thought too!

Mtnpenny's photo
Mon 10/10/16 05:52 PM
It is about the same the other way as well. But dont fret there are a few of us that are who we say we are.

Mtnpenny's photo
Sun 10/09/16 07:21 PM
His demeanor. Is he confident? Or timid? Is he clean? Or grungy?
For me it is more about attitude than if he is "hot" with 6pack abs.

Mtnpenny's photo
Sun 10/09/16 07:19 AM

I don't know the cultural of the military in your country.

One thing I'm not going to do is comment on your english.....as I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to pass an entrance exam in ANY other language. ...

but what I will say is there are a lot of FAKE military profiles on here, so women are going to be skeptical as they should.

The other thing is MOST true military guys have a confidence about them, and take responsibility for themselves, and don't blame others around around them...most aren't looking for sympathy, they handle their sh 1 t and move on. ....MOST REAL one also don't have trouble finding women. ....

Not saying that you're not in the military. ..as your culture could be very different. ...but the vibe you're giving off....doesn't really read military

What they said!!!

Plus let me add that if serving out of country it is very difficult to actually build a relationship, earn the trust needed without a meeting in person. After all you may click in text but in person have no chemistry.

Mtnpenny's photo
Sun 10/09/16 06:51 AM
Sounds like all locker room talk! Lol

You are going to say goodnight ;)

Mtnpenny's photo
Sun 10/09/16 06:47 AM
I can see I am in the minority on this topic. I feel some of you really need to walk a mile in the LEO shoes. They do NOT know what they may get into when they go in. So yes they sometimes over do it with manpower to try and keep all safe until they do know.

As for the legalisation on Pot. Many of you in this thread show the very reason why many of us in Colorado are seeking to reverse the decision of Recreational Pot. You spout all this good but refuse to see the bad that YES does go along with it. We gave you a chance and instead of using in a polite manner you have taken advantage and forced your views upon us.

Zips up flame suit now.

Mtnpenny's photo
Fri 10/07/16 05:57 PM

I don't know, I think the roof being pealed off by the wind and the sound of waves crashing at the door would definitely add some excitement to a weekend party.

I will pass. Lol. Had enough excitement this week with a fire, floods will be next spring