Community > Posts By > TBone5280

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:48 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Mon 11/09/15 06:50 PM
Whoa, included an image that was WAY too large... slaphead

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:35 PM

I don't see why tall attractive guys are so hard to come by ?'

The NBA doesn't have any trouble finding tall guys.

Yeah, but the Kardashians have most of them locked up... tongue2

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:24 PM
Because everybody wants one, especially for breeding.

Here! I'm right here!! drool :laughing: rofl

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:22 PM
Ah, thanks. 884.

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:16 PM
"why are tall sweet men so hard to find?"

Maybe because many of us have had experiences that "soured" us??? tongue2 laugh

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 05:23 PM
So I guess we're going from Grouchy Cat to LyCAThrope... winking

There has also been lots of debate over whether the breed is "cute or creepy."

I rather suspect that the answer to that question depends largely upon the phase of the moon... tongue2 :laughing:

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 04:58 PM
883!

(Errr, is there actually a *point* to this thread???)

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 04:55 PM
I don't allow myself to get turned on in public any more - ever since that time when I was young & knocked over a lamp in the Dr's waiting room... slaphead blushing surprised :laughing:

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 01:46 PM
yea, they had two chicks kissing in last nights walking dead...but only one was hot tho... two dudes kissing - yuck ... two chicks kissing - drool

Yeah, I know - on an intellectual level, it bugs/annoys me that seeing women kiss isn't as disgusting as seeing guys kiss, because I recognize the inherent inconsistency there. But hell, dogs are wired to sniff butts, apparently guys are wired to see women kissing as less offensive than guys kissing... ohwell

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 12:57 PM
Made a *really* nice homemade pizza to go with the movies yesterday, but have class this evening, so I'm probably going to check the fridge for leftovers today...

Ham&Cheese Cups:
Press ready-to-bake refrigerator rolls into muffin tin.
Add sliced/chopped ham, cheeses, tiny minced green onion.
Bake as directed for rolls.

Mmmmm :-)

Hey, I really like that idea, I'm going to try that - thanks soufie!! drinker

bowl of chili with cheese and pickled jalapenos and sour cream

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!! (Although I'd slice up fresh jalapenos...) winking

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 12:33 PM
yea, i saw that dude kiss another dude in torchwood, and that the last time i even thought about watching that mess...

Funny you should say that - there was a scene like that in last season's 'Walking Dead'. I got disgusted & stopped watching the show, which turned out to be a factor in my marriage (of > 20 yrs) ending. Apparently I'm a "bigot". noway sad2

Breaking Bad

Yep, same here - also, any of the Star Wars movies made after 1990 or so, any of the 'Pulp Fiction' or 'Kill Bill' series, anything with Travolta or Tom Cruise... Probably quite a bit more if I were to sit down & think about it.

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 12:18 PM
Fiction - About halfway through the final book in 'The Last Policeman' trilogy by Ben Winters. It's pretty good, & enough to divert my mind before bed. :thumbsup:

Nonfiction - I've recently completed 'Savage Continent' (Lowe), 'Downfall' (Frank), & 'Shattered Sword' (Parshall). All of those were really solid/worthwhile if you like history.

THEN there are the books that I'm slogging through for work - but those aren't really relevant to this discussion... winking

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 09:48 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 08:28 AM
I watched 'Dead Snow' on Netflix last night, thinking that with this premise, how could it NOT be cheesy, campy fun??:

"A ski vacation turns horrific for a group of medical students, as they find themselves confronted by an unimaginable menace: Nazi zombies."

WHAT a freakin' waste of my time!! It turned out to be nothing but a splatter-fest/gore-fest. noway I want my 90 minutes back... grumble

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 08:13 AM
This is one of those questions where it's difficult to be a smart-a$$ -

I *want* to say something ridiculous like "Well, I vaguely remember a chainsaw..." tongue2 but people take that crap seriously! surprised slaphead sad2

no photo
Sun 11/08/15 12:10 PM

Such a double standard . There are plenty of pics of girls posing with their cleavage on display .. Do men think less of them for that pitchfork

Actually yes, in many (not all) cases I do. I've seen _some_ profile pics on here that show a woman's chest, but have her head cropped out, & I'm thinking "Great - you have boobs. That *doesn't* exactly make you unique, ya know?" OR, which leaves me asking myself WTH?? What are you hoping to attract??

Or I wonder if maybe she's just sloppy, & I ask if she performs her job in the same manner that she posts her picture...

I guess if you would have asked me the same question when I was in my early-20s, I might have answered a bit differently... winking

Valeris - AAIIIIIGGGHHHH!!! There was no call for that!! noway noway noway sad

flowerforyou I am not shirt lessflowerforyou

Yeah, but we keep hoping... tongue2 laugh

wth.....hey now I resemble that remark

hahahahahaa...grumble explode huh

let's see now what were my choices..on why I took this one again..

maybe I was cutting off my nose to spite my face
did ya ever think of that one bright boy

sheesh some people are sooooooooo judgemental grumble :angry:
actually I have quite a few profile pics
I tend to rotate them on a pretty regular basis
but gravitate back to this one or the cowgirl one
why? I dunno probably cause I get sick of looking at my own mug huh laugh

YOW!! Talk about unintended consequences! slaphead frustrated

I never thought about your profile pic TMommy, the ones I had in mind were those where the boobs are "front & center" if you will. The one you're currently displaying shows... Uhh, neck & collarbone, I guess?? (Trolling for Dracula, are we??) tongue2 :laughing: BTW, I got a kick out of the "cutting off my nose to spite my face" comment, touché! drinker

And I don't think of it as "judgmental" so much as "discerning"... winking flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 10:32 PM
Errrrrrr... Before I answer that - do you have any witnesses that might contradict what I'm about to say??? ohwell embarassed :laughing:

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 10:26 PM
Well, I'm not a woman, but it looks pretty solid to me - good job, & good luck man!! glasses drinks

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 10:21 PM
Before clicking over to your profile page, the main photo made me think that you're probably around 19-22 years old - when I saw "38", I busted out laughing. Sorry man, but you're a bit too old to try to work the "Eminem-inspired-gangsta" thing. winking

I can definitely respect the welding thing, but I think that most women are *probably* going to want to be able to get a sense of what your interests are, whether or not you can hold up your end of a multi-syllabic conversation, & what you look like (NOT that I can talk, when it comes to that last one...)

Anyway, welcome aboard, & good luck.

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 10:10 PM

I'm happy to be alive...is that good enough..ohwell
NO,,,,LOL..
am i,happy? well i can say iam not pissed off,not sure about happy though..

Yo...Circle track..smokin flowers
Did you here Jimmie Johnson..killing it..legendary stats.
My race season won't start again till jan..feb..

Hiiii.TBonewaving flowers

Well HIYA 2KidsMom, NASCAR!!! Pretty cool to see a couple of other gearheads/race fans on here! (I'm partial to road-racing like SCCA/Trans-Am/etc. & Aussie V8 SuperCars, but I enjoy NHRA & the occasional roundy-round as well - in fact, my earliest pit-crew experience was on a dirt-track car in N. Colo...) bigsmile

I hope everyone's having a great weekend. happy