Community > Posts By > TBone5280

no photo
Fri 11/13/15 01:57 PM
Interesting...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995227/Paris-shooting-Many-feared-dead-live.html

no photo
Fri 11/13/15 08:00 AM
We already received about 4" of snow here in Colorado.

Hmmm, I wonder if Isaac is able to drive in the snow? laugh

no photo
Thu 11/12/15 11:29 PM
AMEN!!! :thumbsup:

http://www.breitbart.com/jihad/2015/11/12/u-s-may-have-killed-jihadi-john-in-drone-strike/

no photo
Thu 11/12/15 11:24 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Thu 11/12/15 11:24 PM

What report?
The one by Radaronline laugh

"" It's a "secret" known to several Hollywood
journalists for more than a year. Celebrity news
website RadarOnline published a story on
November 2, 2015, headlined: "Hollywood
Superstar's Desperate Battle With AIDS
Revealed." The report said he was a "world
famous actor" who "fears his fans will hate
him.""

The site that quote came from also says this....

"" We are
not publishing his identity out of ethical
considerations and respect for the privacy of
the HIV patient""

....which somes strange when it comes to Hollywood...seems everyone WANTS to gossip.

This site also claims to know who it isnt...

"" We can with certainty tell you who the
purported HIV-infected A-list actor is not. We
will publish a definitive list since the speculation
is unfair to those unjustly suspected. We may
add to this list as we find additional names
placed into the speculation:
It is not Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, Colin
Farrell, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, George
Clooney, Eddie Murphy, Keanu Reeves, Joseph
Gordon-Levitt, Tom Cruise, Bruce Willis, Matt
Damon, Michael Fassbender, Ryan Gosling,
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Robert De Niro, Liam
Neeson, Tom Green, Benedict Cumberbatch,
Liam Hemsworth, Tom Hardy, Russell Brand,
Jeremy Renner, Zac Efron, Sean Penn, Jake
Gyllenhaal, Richard Gere, Hugh Grant, Liam
Neeson, Daniel Craig, Robert Downey Jr., Ben
Affleck, Johnny Depp, Joaquin Phoenix, Owen
Wilson, Jim Carrey, Vince Vaughan, Jude Law,
Jason Statham, Viggo Mortensen, Will Smith,
Jamie Foxx, Christian Bale, Matthew
McConaughey, Jared Leto, Ed Norton, Jack
Nicholson, Val Kilmer, Gary Oldman, Billy Bob
Thornton, Orlando Bloom, Ryan Reynolds,
Gerard Butler, Owen Wilson, Denzel
Washington, James McAvoy, Chris Pine, Justin
Timberlake, James Franco, Russell Crowe or
John Travolta.
Any A-lister -- other than the one who it is --
can request to be added to this list by
contacting Lead Stories by email at
NotHIVPositive@LeadStories.com.""

And....if youve slept with an A lister, you can contact them and they will tell you if youre safe or not laugh...

"" If you have slept with an A-list actor in recent
years and are concerned that you may have
been exposed, you can also email us at
WasItHim@LeadStories.com. If it was NOT him,
we will let you know. We will also keep your
identity a secret.""
http://entertainment.leadstories.com/095720-we-know-what-a-lister-is-hiding-his-hiv-status-well-tell-you-who-it-is-not.html

Well, ol' Charlie's name is conspicuous by it's absence from that list.

But it seems to me that RadarOnline is _probably_ putting itself in a dicey position - let's say that you're a woman who slept the "A-list celebrity" & contracted HIV from the encounter. Then you find out that these "journalists" knew about the scumbag's criminal behavior, but sat on the information. Wouldn't you think that they should share some of the culpability? (I know, you'd have to prove that they knew it at a certain time & sat on the data - but hell, if it happened to *me*, I'd probably be HAPPY to hire a lawyer who'd work for a sizable chunk of the potential winnings, if for no other reason than to see that outfit damaged as much as possible...)

no photo
Thu 11/12/15 10:30 PM
Wow - this thread is from '07. I'm guessing that the situation is resolved now, one way or the other...

no photo
Thu 11/12/15 10:35 AM
I'm going to say John Travolta - but that's nothing more than a guess...

no photo
Thu 11/12/15 08:49 AM
Edited by TBone5280 on Thu 11/12/15 08:58 AM

yes indeedy gots all kinds of womenz on the line

Heh - I *started* to say "Yeah, I wish!", but then thought "Hmmm, that could be a distinctly _mixed_ blessing!" laugh :laughing: :wink:

No, it's just a bit of admiration for the people in question.

hahaha..ya ya sugar sweet stuff whoa bigsmile
blah blah compliments
yadayada..flattery and nice thoughts

gag me with a spoon sick :wink:

Making you gag is just a bonus... bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/12/15 07:24 AM

Matt Foley isn't the only one in a VAN down by the river!!!

Is that the same van that Krieger's living in, or a different one?? what

(Wondering if anyone will catch that reference...) :wink:

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 09:55 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Wed 11/11/15 10:20 PM
Yeah, that pretty well trashes any _hint_ of credibility they may have as a "police force". whoa Any *real* police force quite frankly isn't going to have the time to listen to how "poor widdle snowflake's feewings got hurt!"

Although it occurs to me that it strikes a *really* bad precedent for the 'politically correct' crew on any campus to have co-opted the college "police force", even if they are essentially glorified security guards...

EDIT: I received a request to share this article - and this particular thread seems like a good place to do so:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/11/08/only-conservatives-can-save-the-american-campus-but-should-we/

EDIT 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM - Seven minutes of creepy awesomeness...

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 09:25 PM
3.Homefront of Jason Statham
I find the film creepy

Homefront turned out to be a *lot* better movie than I was expecting! Statham doesn't come across as "Billy Badass" so much as in some of his other movies, he's just a guy trying to take care of his kid (who happens to have some useful training!).

I *really* liked some of the character development too - particularly the wife of the guy that he fought at the school at the beginning of the movie - she turned out to be _not at all_ what I was expecting. I'd like to tell the writers that they did a pretty good job with that one... winking

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 09:05 PM

This is one of those questions where it's difficult to be a smart-a$$ -

I *want* to say something ridiculous like "Well, I vaguely remember a chainsaw..." tongue2 but people take that crap seriously! surprised slaphead sad2

it was not your fault they hid be hide the chainsaws...
a funny
Let's Hide Behind the Chainsaws

https://youtu.be/fs5FWIUqu20

rofl THAT was *AWESOME* - especially the part where the "killer" facepalms slaphead & shakes his head... :laughing:

Thanks for sharing that, I was feeling kind of cynical tonight, & the laugh dispelled some of that. winking :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 08:54 PM
One of my 'life rules' that I *try* to always keep "front & center":

You can choose your actions -

...but you get NO SAY in the *consequences* of those actions!! (so choose wisely!) winking

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 08:48 PM
OK, ol' TBone's getting serious for a second... (Don't get used to this, I *promise* you it won't last!) laugh

To the first one - You are *SO* much more beautiful - inside AND out! - than you seem to realize. Even if I'm not the one who gets to wrap you up in his arms, I truly hope that a worthy guy happens along soon, & opens your eyes to who you are. :smile: flowerforyou

To another - *BIG* props for the hard work you're putting in right now. Have NO doubt that it's being seen/noticed by others, & will serve as an inspiration in it's own right through the years. :thumbsup: flowerforyou

To a third - Good looks *AND* a razor-edged wit??!? Be still, my beating heart!! I hope you find a worthy "opponent" for your jousting!! tongue2 pitchfork

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 08:28 PM

I woke up this morning warm and cozy with my mind on mundane things. Not once during the night did I awake to the sound of gunfire, air raid sirens, planes over head, or the detonation of bombs. Not once during the night did I hold my babies and fear for their lives. Not once during the night did I doubt my safety in my own home.
We take it for granted, don't we?
It's not like this everywhere, this peace, this protection.
Veterans and active military personnel, especially my dad :-) my hero....thank you. Thank you for this peace at home.

AMEN, rcb, thank you for remembering that, & thank you for posting it. It's easy to take that so much for granted that it never even enters your mind - at least until you go to other countries. I've said for many years now that living in America is a lot like living in Disneyland compared to much of the rest of the world...

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 08:07 PM
Happy Diwali Vineet! :smile:

For anyone who might be wondering what Diwali is...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/11988670/Diwali-2015-The-festival-of-lights-in-pictures.html

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 01:33 PM

:laughing: That guy dances like I do...! slaphead sad frustrated rofl

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 01:27 PM
ZenSoul79 - You seem like a decent guy, & *man* can I relate to some of the things you've posted. Best of luck man.

Kaustuv1 - You've posted some great stuff, I hope you find the girl of your dreams.

Be careful on your dates.....

LMAO!! That's _great_ tulip!!!

I want to slow dance on the beach alone with you at 2am. So that everytime you pass the beach you remember our moment,

Wow Bella, that's beautiful! :smile: (I might pilfer that for my own use one day!) :wink: laugh

how would you like to be touched by an angel...?:angel:

I've already been told that I'm "a bit touched"... :wink:

shades :laughing: :thumbsup: :laughing:

:laughing: That's great, MelMaxx! :laughing:

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 01:24 PM

Awe man.....this thread makes me wanna ill ......loltongue2 waving

Yes, this has been the 'Pancho & Sitka' thread, brought to you by your friends at M2!! bigsmile laugh :laughing: tongue2

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 08:59 AM

Loud farts...What's with them?...Why couldn't God have only made silent ones?...Would be much easier to blame them on someone else slaphead

Heh - this cartoon came to mind as I read your post above :laughing:

no photo
Tue 11/10/15 05:13 PM
Yeah, that whole "blood of a cobra" thing doesn't look that pleasant... noway

ouch

I know I probably shouldn't be laughing at that - but that's freakin' hilarious... :laughing: