Community > Posts By > TBone5280

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 10:43 PM

I dunno ..looks kinda rough surprised

:laughing:

U have to experience to analize both perspectives!! Am i wrong for being bi-curious?? My sex life is amazing...

Yeah?? Then you're already *WAY* ahead of *most* people on this board... sad2 Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to *appreciate* what you have while you have it?? winking spock flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 10:37 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 11/17/15 10:37 PM
Live kangaroos & koalas - Annie just *KEEPS* sending them to me, & I can't afford to send 'em back, & I feel bad about not accepting them, & I can't get a single zoo or circus to call me back...!! shocked tears

biggrin bigsmile :laughing:

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 10:20 PM

Had to laugh as well as shake my head in disbelief

Had a guy demanding to have an officer get back the oxycotin (maybe perkaset) from the guy he traded it to for marijuana, because it was skunk weed or all stems or something like that, and he was certain he got ripped off in the deal.

He was adamant even after I inquired more than once if he really felt police involvement was a good idea.

Also makes me chuckle when an officer asks are you serious, because my regular answer is I could not sit and make up calls like that.

laugh That's awesome... :laughing: :thumbsup:

(Two LEOs in my family, so I can totally believe the above...) :angel:

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 10:06 PM
^^^ Completely aside from what he said, *LOSE* the photo with the beret - it makes you look French, which tells females that you have the same chance of survival as a guinea pig in the lions pen. scared shocked

((What??? Too soon??) tongue2 slaphead laugh

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 08:44 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 11/17/15 08:47 PM
Your profile comes across as fun and there is plenty to chat about.

Cool, thank you! flowers

Though I am still unclear regarding what it is you are seeking. If you are not interested in a relationship, booty-call or marriage what does that leave?

That leaves (speaking in a South Park "Cartman" voice) 'Make me a sammich!' tongue2 rofl
(KIDDING!! I'm KIDDING!!!) :tongue: slaphead laugh

I presume by stating casual you want something more physical than friendship?

Is there a difference in booty-call and casual?

Errrrr... In my MIND there is, but apparently not to everyone... what

'Casual' to me is non-physical.

To put it a bit differently, from my mid-teens until my mid-twenties, I knew several girls that I'd spent a lot of non-sexual time with. We razzed the crap out of each other, dogged each other mercilessly about nearly everything, & supported each other when the inevitable breakups occurred. As a result, I got used to being able to make jokes about boobs/"internal plumbing"/cycles/etc. while taking an endless ration of crap about guy-related stuff like 'being clueless'/'being eternally horny'/erectile dysfunction/etc.

Of course THEN "real life" intervened, I moved to two different states (NOT at the same time, you idjit!) slaphead laugh and things have never been the same since.

Hell, maybe they never will be again... ohwell

Am I the only one who is confused?

:)

Probably not. I honestly appreciate the reply, because I never would've anticipated that it would be interpreted that way.

I've made a couple of small changes to my profile, still thinking about how to phrase some of the other stuff.

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 08:24 PM
Sorry Igor, but disparaging the specific website that it's on does nothing to change the fact that it was Hillary's OWN "second-in-command" (Huma Abedin) that sent an email saying that:

* Hillary was "taking a nap" at 4:59 in the afternoon; noway AND
* that Hillary is "easily confused". shocked

NOT exactly the characteristics you want in the person who has their finger on the button... noway

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 08:13 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 11/17/15 08:15 PM
Yeah doublespeak in the article.

Cops say a device was found that was intended for use inside the stadium. Interior Minister says nothing was found AT the stadium. So maybe a block away isn't AT the stadium, right?

Western press has ignored the backlash in Germany regarding the settlement of refugees. Mayors are being called and being told point blank, that their city is getting 7,000 people for example, just handle it.

In one case, there was a village of 150 people slated to get 750 refugees. Tents are going up in public parks, vacant apartments are being snapped up by the services handling resettlements, and there have been unconfirmed stories about Germans being tossed out of apartments too big for them for refugees.

One video (in German with no translation) purports to show a regional politician telling the crowd gathered at a conference facility that the area will be getting thousands of refugees. If they don't like the idea, they can move somewhere else and the refugees can have their house.

There have been reports of refugee crimes such as rapes, riots, prostitution, drug dealing, and caches of weapons found inside the holding facilities. In one case, parents of teen schoolgirls were sent a letter by their schools saying the girls should no longer wear short skirts, as it would be offensive to the new arrivals.

It seems only personal videos on these issues are finding their way to the net. The local news station video doesn't seem to make it to air showing refugees in a bad light. It also doesn't show the government bulldozing German rights. Apparently a law has been passed to allow German police access to any home without a warrant. This to check and see if there is any space suitable for refugee use.

Facebook has been working with the German government on a plan to scrub anti-refugee posts by Germans.

No surprise the government would suppress information if it was a Muslim plot to detonate bombs. The irony would be if a refugee managed to kill Merkel or members of the cabinet.

noway THAT is horrific... Not hugely surprised to hear that, but you really have to feel for the people who are being affected... sad2

(And that's ANOTHER very good reason to NOT have a Facebook account!)

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 07:48 PM
I'm strongly in favor or organ donation - ideally someone else's... tongue2 :laughing:

Seriously though, I've signed up to have my organs donated after my death - hell, if I'm not going to be using 'em, why not give someone else a shot??

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 07:35 PM

I send messages to a lot but no one answers does anyone wanna be my solemate

So... When you say 'sole', does that mean

'sole' as in sneaker/footwear; OR
'sole' as in fish?? spock

Either way, I think you're S.O.L... rofl

you're a popular guy
your picture is all over the internet

:laughing: tongue2 Bye now... waving

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 07:30 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 11/17/15 07:30 PM
Rate my looks

slaphead whoa whoa whoa

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 07:08 PM

UPDATED : 25 minutes ago

http://www.vox.com/2015/11/16/9746456/map-syrian-refugees-governors/

The growing list of states that will not accept Syrian refugees currently includes ....

Alabama,
Arizona,
Arkansas,
Florida,
Georgia,
Idaho,
Illinois,
Indiana,
Iowa,
Kansas,
Louisiana,
Maine,
Maryland,
Massachusetts,
Michigan,
Mississippi,
Nebraska,
Nevada,
New Jersey,
North Carolina,
Ohio,
South Carolina,
Tennessee,
Texas,
Wisconsin.

*SIGH* I have *GOT* to move out of Kolorado... This USED TO BE such a beautiful place... slaphead sad2

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 06:58 PM
sad2 grumble Not especially surprised, but definitely disappointed. He seemed to have some decent ideas, & I was half "hoping against hope" that he'd get some traction, but I always knew it was an uphill fight.

Hopefully he'll get a position where he can build experience & name recognition. sad2

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 06:43 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 11/17/15 06:46 PM
"Do Men Really READ the profiles???" NO, that's why you're supposed to post a picture!! bigsmile tongue2

Seriously though - yes, I do. EVERY word (like some others have said).

Do any of the women ever read the profiles?
A legitimate question.

I would, if if it actually said anything besides “Hi.”
or I'll tell ya later bigsmile

Yeah, that (to me) warrants a quick "Sayonara, doll!" slaphead whoa

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 06:33 PM

I have been given the finger a few times while driving on the N.J. Turnpike.. I usually deserve it for cutting in line on the off ramp during rush hours.... always cracks me up

Heh - I've been to NJ 2 or 3 times. "Getting the finger" there is like background noise! :laughing:

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 06:21 PM

i usually have dates but once guy come to know when ask about my past that am widowed he prefer move on, i don't know what's wrong, but if my hubby died in duty it doesn't means i have to mourn all my life, he alone said get married again in case it happens and have kids and be happy so am single from 2010 and why am single well,,, guess i don't meet real men

Man, I don't understand that. I *absolutely* agree with the "if my hubby died in duty it doesn't means i have to mourn all my life" philosophy. It's very sad that your husband was taken away too early - but there's *NO* d@mn reason that _two_ lives should end when one does.

You're an attractive lady, & I hope that you SOON find a great guy who will build a wonderful new life with you. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 04:22 PM

Terrible Ted is a homeboy from my neck of woods don't ya know

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: drinks

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 03:06 PM
Confusion as to whether or not anything was even found - what ohwell what

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/11/17/serious-plans-germany-netherlands-soccer-match-in-hannover-canceled-suddenly-over-bomb-threat/

no photo
Mon 11/16/15 07:42 PM

update: he has completed his chemo
had his scan and he is now in remission

they will have to watch him carefully for the next few years
we are all very thankful

Really glad that he's doing better now T. Best wishes for the future. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/16/15 07:12 PM

Hi,

I am 25/M . I am single. I want to marry a girl.

Errrrr... Be careful what you wish for...?? shocked pitchfork laugh :laughing:

OK, on a more-serious note, good luck with your search. drinker

no photo
Mon 11/16/15 07:00 PM

There were several probes into the incident. A UNHRC report in September 2010 into the incident deemed the blockade illegal and stated that Israel's actions were "disproportionate" and "betrayed an unacceptable level of brutality", with evidence for "willful killing". The UNHRC later also set up a panel of five human rights experts to examine the conclusions of the Palmer report. The panel stated that Israel's blockade of Gaza amounted to collective punishment and was unlawful

The UNHRC??!?!? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'm sorry, but I was *almost* taking you seriously before you said that!!:laughing:

It occurs to me that it would be an interesting theoretical exercise to examine the history of votes at the UN, *just* to see if you could find even *ONE* that took Israel's side. whoa

But citing a UN report in support of an anti-Israel stance is just a little bit too similar to Obama using a DNC press release in an attempt to support one of his policies - not exactly objective, y'know?? winking

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 19 20