Community > Posts By > LewisW123

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:15 PM

Hello Everyone!! I am a tall women looking for a tall men....any suggestions?

You put it plain as day in your profile, so I can't give you much more advice than that.

Good Luck to you.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 01:46 PM
Edited by LewisW123 on Fri 02/26/10 01:46 PM

A whale in a holding tank Vs a pitbull running loose in your neiborhood. The dog goes. The whale I dont care about.

I don't see the logic there.

The whale poses no danger to anyone except professionals who
train him and work with him. The pitbull which has harmed
people is in contact with the general public and poses a greater
risk. This is assuming of course that the pitbull is a very
aggressive and dangerous one that has badly harmed or killed
someone. The whale is a wild animal, a zoo animal. So yeah I
can see a point there.

There are millions of animals in captivity or that have become domesticated that don't kill anyone. Ever. I mean, it is possible for animals to be trained. But this one has killed 3 people, already. I would say the experiment with this one is over. It has proven itself 3 times to be unable to be trained or tamed and my guess is, it will kill someone else.

And it cannot be released into the wild, at this point.

I believe the one guy is right. The only reason it is still alive, is because it is making money for SeaWorld.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 01:21 PM

A whale in a holding tank Vs a pitbull running loose in your neiborhood. The dog goes. The whale I dont care about.

I don't see the logic there.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 11:20 AM

Yet SeaWorld won't euthanize Tilikum "because as a breeder, he's worth millions,"...

"This has happened before, and it'll happen again..."

There you have it.

You are correct. That is the real reason it is still alive.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 11:14 AM

Hey, c'mon now, This thread isn't about me. It's about talking to women. Let's get back on point.

Haha.

The O.P. was asking for ladies, but all the men chipped in too, so I might as well throw in my two cents.

I haven't had that much experience, but I would tend to agree more with TexasScoundral about the small talk.

Yes, women like compliments about their appearance, but usually only from a guy that they are into. So if it is the first thing out of your mouth when you meet them, it comes across as lame, creepy or crude. Maybe it works with the young ones, but any woman over 25 has heard it all before.

I have a girlfriend that is in her 40s and looks fantastic. She can't go to the grocery store without some guy saying something about her eyes, butt, boobs, legs, shape, waist, etc.

She is sick of the unwanted comments from men, whatever their intentions are, even if they are a "nice" guy.

I laid the groundwork over several conversations before I ever asked her out and never once did I say anything about her looks. I didn't have to. The fact that I was talking and flirting with her let her know I found her attractive. By the time we went out on our fist date, we knew quite a bit about each other.

I didn't have some line. I just talked with her and got to know her and let her get to know the positive things about myself. (so now she can accept the negative things, haha)

No big mystery. Yes, there has to be some kind of physcial attraction, but I'm no Brad Pitt. She fell for me because of my character and the way I treated her.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:57 AM

Thousands????? Damn Scoundrel...........smokin

He is our resident Wilt Chamberlain.
A modern day Arthur Fonzarelli.
A forty-something Ferris Beuller.
I'm considering driving out to Texas just to spend
one weekend as his wing-man, just so I can take notes.

Do you think a single weekend will be enough?

Probably more info. than I'll ever actually be able to use.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:36 AM
Edited by LewisW123 on Fri 02/26/10 10:41 AM

You'd really want him killed? For being a wild animal?

Given it's history, yes.

His history shows that he can be aggressive. He's a wild animal. No matter how much training he gets, he's still a wild animal. I don't see that as a reason to kill him.

I guess when there are dead humans involved, I tend to think of the animal as a little more than just "aggressive."

As far as him being a wild animal, I would say that is where the problem begins, deciding what to do with him. I don't think he could survive in the wild, at this point.

That is why I would put him to sleep.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:29 AM

so its the whale fault it was brought into captivity and remained a wiled animal?

No, not his fault. I'm not blaming the whale. But this is the third death attributed to this particular whale. I would say the risks have outweighed the rewards, with this one.

Just like a domesticated dog can be put down for being too violent.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:25 AM

You'd really want him killed? For being a wild animal?

Given it's history, yes.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:23 AM

Thousands????? Damn Scoundrel...........smokin

He is our resident Wilt Chamberlain.

A modern day Arthur Fonzarelli.

A forty-something Ferris Beuller.

I'm considering driving out to Texas just to spend one weekend as his wing-man, just so I can take notes.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:11 AM
Edited by LewisW123 on Fri 02/26/10 10:12 AM
Personally, I would have given him the death penalty.

I wonder if releasing him back into the ocean is the best idea, considering years in captivity and some obvious health problems. And unfortunately, they quoted someone from PETA, which I have begun to just ignore, given some of their outrageous antics.

http://content.usatoday.com/dist/custom/gci/InsidePage.aspx?cId=lsj&sParam=37676952.story&loc=interstitialskip

Orca to be spared in trainer's death
Updated 2/26/2010 10:18 AM ET E-mail | Save | Print

By Donna Leinwand, USA TODAY
Trainers at SeaWorld's Orlando park will continue working with Tilikum, the 12,000-pound killer whale that attacked and drowned one of its primary handlers in front of a horrified audience Wednesday.
"We have every intention of continuing to interact with this animal, though the procedures for working with him will change," SeaWorld wrote in its blog Thursday.

SeaWorld, which opened as usual Thursday, did not specify how it would change its killer whale performances and did not return calls for comment. It suspended Dine with Shamu and other killer whale shows at its three parks — in San Antonio, Orlando and San Diego — indefinitely.

Chuck Tompkins, chief of training for all SeaWorld parks, said that Tilikum, a male orca dolphin known commonly as a "killer whale," will remain with the park's seven other orcas where he can still mate, the Associated Press reported Thursday. "We want him to continue to be part of that social group," Tompkins said.

Tilikum, nicknamed "Tilly," is valuable to SeaWorld as a breeder and already has fathered several offspring, says dolphin-trainer-turned-activist Russ Rector of Fort Lauderdale.

"Tilikum is a monster. This is his third killing," Rector says.

Yet SeaWorld won't euthanize Tilikum "because as a breeder, he's worth millions," says Rector, who spent eight years as a trainer at Fort Lauderdale's now-closed Ocean World and runs Dolphin Freedom Foundation, which encourages sea parks to release their animals from captivity.

Trainer Dawn Brancheau, 40, was interacting with Tilikum in knee-deep water in a poolside platform behind Shamu Stadium when the animal grabbed her ponytail and pulled her underwater, Orange County, Fla., sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said Thursday. Rescuers could not jump in to save her "due to the whale's aggressive nature," he said.

The medical examiner ruled the death accidental Thursday, saying Brancheau died of drowning and traumatic injuries.

"This has happened before, and it'll happen again as long as SeaWorld keeps an angry, frustrated orca in captivity," said Debbie Leahy, director of captive animals for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), an animal rights group based in Norfolk, Va. "There's no way you can safely have contact with a killer whale. They are predators."

SeaWorld has not responded to letters from PETA asking the park to release its dolphins into coastal sanctuaries, she said.

"It's a real tragedy. SeaWorld's only concern is profits," she said. "Animal welfare is not their priority."

In the wild, these animals can swim for 100 miles a day, form social groups and communicate among themselves, Leahy said. The conditions in captivity don't allow the animals to behave normally, she said.

"They develop neurotic behaviors and all sorts of health problems," Leahy said. "There are definitely some species that experience extraordinary suffering in captivity, and whales and dolphins are among them."

LewisW123's photo
Fri 02/26/10 09:53 AM
Instant wealth usually leads to big problems.

That tribe should hire a team of financial planners and make everyone go thru a mandatory class before they receive any payments.

Probably too late for that, tho.

LewisW123's photo
Thu 02/25/10 10:04 AM
It's tough, because we want to help our kids, but he is no longer a kid, and by "helping" him, at this point, you are only enabling him.

You have been a good mother, and now no matter what you say or do, he is a "man" and is making his own decisions. He has to take responsibility for himself.

If the prison term didn't wake him up, I'm afraid nothing may.

Best to let him go and move out of state. He is either going to right the ship on his own or continue down a bad path, but letting him live with you is not going to change that, either way.

Good Luck to you and your family

LewisW123's photo
Thu 02/25/10 09:48 AM

Meeting up during the Cherry Festival in Traverse City might work.

What is the date for that?

And what is camp omelette?

Both sound delicious.

LewisW123's photo
Thu 02/25/10 09:42 AM
Hopefully none.

I'd hate to think I struck out with a bunch of prostitutes, as well.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/24/10 11:38 AM

small chicks are fun to have sex with cause you can like carry them around and still do stuff like mow the lawn while shes riding yalaugh drinker
my girl is small.....but most of mine has been small but i dont think she would go for that...LOL. this one i have now is the tiniest.shes like 5 ft 4 and about 100 pounds soak and wet.......hot,hot,hot!!

Corpses don't count.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/24/10 10:07 AM

Welcome and best wishes! drinker A pic would be good to have, really helps.

And 4' 12" equals 5 feet. Guess that was a typo.

Smells fishy...

Maybe she's 4 foot tall and 12 inches wide?laugh

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/24/10 09:59 AM

But, this thread isn't about relationships. It's about getting a date on web sites like this one. If you like the ideas I've offered feel free to use them. If not forget them. What do you have to lose?

i do like your post,dont get me wrong.
in fact,i was rather amused by the bank robber scenario,as i use that one a lot in the live chat rooms.

in the end,it all comes down to being different,standing out,and basically catching someones eye.

hopefully,in a good way..ie,laughter,jokes,etc.

Either that or send them a picture of yourself, shirtless, in front of the bathroom mirror.

Just kidding. TS, it's not much different than what you would do in real life, is it? Women get approached all the time, in bars, with the same old stupid worn-out lines. I imagine they appreciate a little creativity, delivered with an air of confidence.

You made a good point, about commenting on their appearance. If I approach a woman, the last thing I would say is some comment about their looks. The fact that I'm talking to them lets them know I'm attracted to them. It would come across as creepy or weird. If they are good looking, they get a million lude and crude comments about their boobs, butt, eyes, etc., that are often un-wanted. Compliments about their appearance comes after you have gotten to know them.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/23/10 04:56 PM

Morning Chrissy...
yeah, we took some twists and turns and kept it going for ya...:laughing:

Thanks Lor, the twists and turns make it the best. Now I just need Quietman, Michaganman, Lewis, Romeo....all the really NICE guys to show up.laugh

I resent that.

I just want your boobs and your money.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/23/10 12:10 PM
Just wear tight shirts with a low neck-line, so everyone will stare at your chest.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25