Community > Posts By > adj4u

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/26/16 05:37 PM

that would not surprise me at all

Cleve did really good no major incidents

and they had all those armed citizens in the crowd

(imagine that an armed public does deter attacks on others)

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/26/16 05:33 PM

same old issues

every thing is great interest rates about to go up

banks are betting on how cwertain things are going to react to the market

and the banks are gonna crash ahhhhhhgainnn

but hey what do i know

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/22/16 04:25 PM

whatever,,, hands up don't shoot is symbolic

no one knows whether he had his hands up or not at some point during the period of minutes the whole incident took to occur

the fact is he did just throw a store clerk into a display
and stole merchandise from the store

i am sure that him doing that affected his reaction when
law enforcement arrived, even tho the officer had no idea he just committed that crime

if he would of complied and moved out of the road this thread would
not be here as well as a lot of other things that would not have
happened

he could have been around to go bully another clerk and steal more merchandise

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/22/16 04:19 PM

From the New York Times:

"But when it comes to the most lethal form of force - police shootings - the study finds no racial bias."

Click here to read the study that the NYT is referring to.

I saw this study reported last week. If I remember he is a black economist. Notice he says "even when accounting for where, how and when these circumstances occurred". I hope he included this "data" in the report so it's not subjective to bias.
And actually according to his report Blacks were LESS likely to encounter deadly force than Whites.

"And actually according to his report Blacks were LESS likely to encounter deadly force than Whites."

Exactly. The actual statistics go against the claim that "unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop(or more accurately, at the hands of cops, not always shot but choked or mauled or beaten) than an unarmed white man"

until a group of people hold those that are in that group accountable for the actions that members of that group practice
especially when that group stands up and shouts that that group member is innocent just because they belong to that group then that group will be treated differently ----- it has happened over and over again - is it right not it is not - a few examples musliums not holding radicals responsible - blacks not holding blatant crimminals accountable (kinda like shaggy's wasn't me even tho you got it on tape) and now it is happening to law enforcement (imo any law enforcement officer that knows another officer is doing wrong and does not report it is as bad as the officer doing wrong)and now there are those that are taking that issue to the extreme and are attacking any officer --- is it right to attack the black person
walking or driving black -- no it is not -- is it right to attack the law enforcement paerson for walking or driving cop -- no it is not

but it is a great """"DISTRACTION FROM THE ELITES MASTER PLAN""""

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/22/16 03:59 PM

Amusing and ironic how the same people who note that Zimmerman was found not guilty, and want that mess permanently put to bed, still insist that Clinton go to jail after being found not guilty.

All rather clearly demonstrates how it really isn't about rational thinking or real personal principles of justice to a lot of people.

Who found Hillary "not guilty"???
I take it you are talking about what Comey said.
He didn't say Clinton wasn't guilty, in fact quite the opposite, he outlined what she was guilty of doing.

Any one who is intellectually honest with themselves and others would acknowledge that a decision not to prosecute someone isn't a declaration that they aren't guilty.

kind of like not prosecuting Darren Wilson,,,,I agree

and even prosecuting and finding 'not guilty' doesn't mean being proven innocent,, just that there wasn't enough there to 'prove' up to that courts standard and the legal definition of the charge,,,

not quite darran wilson case went before a grand jury

clintons case has not been before any jury

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/22/16 03:56 PM

HAAAAA

same old insane distractions

that addressing peoples grievances with police makes people kill police

and that a community that has crime therefore has no standing to take issue with police brutality

suck it up sallies, its a new age and people aren't going to stop speaking up for change

but I give credit to the devotion of having pages of these ridiculous rebuttals on hand

""""same old distractions""""""

absolutely the elite are the masters of slight of hand distraction

look whats happening here --- while they arrange for the theft of
your liberties

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/22/16 03:52 PM

BLM is Bureau of Land Management, isn't it?

Yep. Another criminal organization! laugh

Yup, just like the MOB, they own Nevada...

rofl rofl rofl

The gaming control board ran the mob out of town in the 80's and 90's. Your watching to many movies.....

i think they meant the blm owns nevada over 80% of nevada is federal
property

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/22/16 03:51 PM

individuals showing up to protests for a movement and committing violence isnt the same as the movement inciting, encouraging, causing, or promoting violence

its not a humiliation, its just proof that like in all other times in us history, there are many americans who would rather silence minorities than see them progress,,,

black lives matter definitely have called for violence and death

so yes they are responsible

adj4u's photo
Thu 07/14/16 08:20 PM

Here's an even "bigger picture" observation for you to recognize, Searchin4...

the reason WHY people of ALL kinds try to use statistics in the ways that you are fussing about, AND why they do a generally bad job of it:

it's because using statistics is what the mainstream American business and political world has been shoving down our throats, ever since the idea of Business Science got going way back when.

It is NOT because the people you happen not to like are any worse than the people who you DO happen to like, whoever they may be.

It's the same reason why, when pretty much ANY problem is brought up these days, the people charged with addressing it DEMAND statistics, specifically so that they can LIMIT HOW MUCH THEY SPEND TO ADDRESS IT.

Further: how ELSE do you propose to try to deal with things such as racism? Really?

Here's a true personal story example:

I grew up here in Pre-Civil Rights Virginia. I saw first hand, how the racists pulled stunts, when a local swimming club my family wanted to join, started to offer memberships. We had to fill out forms, make phone calls, prove income, and then there was one more step:

We all had to go down to the club offices in person, for final approval.

Our family heritage was from the midwest, so my parents didn't think anything of it, and were very pleased when they were immediately welcomed into the club membership.

It wasn't until a few months later, during the height of the swimming season, that my parents began to notice that there were nothing but white folks there. They put two and two together, and we left.

That kind of thing was the staple for all the racists in the area, whether they were selling memberships in clubs, or houses. No one ever WROTE DOWN that people were rejected for the sake of race, they just quietly did so, and then denied, denied, denied, that there was any such thing going on.

It wasn't UNTIL the statistics were used, that something legally actionable could be accomplished.

Statistics in this kind of situation are indeed annoying, and frustrating impediments to actually dealing with the problem.

But the thing is, there ARE no other tools that can be used to stop the bad behavior.

yes there is proper and stiff penalties for those that break the law

one example

they say to many people are dieing from pain medications

mr x goes dr shopping with fake ids sell the medications they get and make thousands and maybe even ten thousands of dollars a week

o that poor drug dealer couldnt help it and gets 5 years and then gets out in 30 months

govts idea to fix it is not to make the punishment harsh enough to deter the crime but passes more laws to restrict the law biding citizen that has a true need for the pain medication

the pain med patient has to see the dr every month and usually within 2 days of being out of medication thus no extended travel for them ----- it doesnt matter they are retired and planned on touring the country ----TOOO BAAAD we dont want to punish criminals we want to control you

i seen this situation first hand the dealer and the patient in true need that cant travel because not only does the dr restrict their travel drug stores will not fill early prescriptions and insurance companies rufuse to pay for early prescription ----- and you are only permitted to see 1 doctor and there is a data base tracking all pain medication dispensing through out the country (so why if they have this data base do they need to be so hard nosed about one doctor and monthly visits ------------ citizen movement control there is no other real reason

adj4u's photo
Thu 07/14/16 05:30 PM

They say numbers don't lie but in reality people lie about the numbers.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst many years ago, I dealt with Statistics on a daily basis.
They are great for measuring production, waste, employee performance, safety etc.
But the most important thing statistics DON’T tell you is WHY.

Let’s say you have 10% waste in your manufacturing plant. Is it a machine malfunction, is it poor inspection techniques or maybe a material defect or all of the above?
My point is Statistics only tell the result not the cause.

Liberals and racism baiters love to use statistics to “prove” racial bias. Take Obama’s statement that blacks are 10% more likely to be killed by cops. When you look at the numbers, 506 killed by cops this year, 123 being black and 383 being mostly white. At the surface you see 123 is about 23% of the people killed are Blacks yet Black’s make up only 13% of the population. So you can see that Blacks have a 10% higher chance per demographic to be shot by a cop.
So technically Obama is right on the “numbers” but is this because of racism? Not at all.
Statistically, a higher percentage of Blacks live in higher crime urban areas then Whites. So you would expect a higher percentage of Blacks would be exposed to police action in high crime areas because of crime not racism.

Another statistic thrown out there is Blacks are pulled over 30% more often than Whites. Unfortunately I can’t find any reliable numbers on this but let’s assume it is accurate.
The racism baiters jump to the conclusion it’s all about skin color.

Two arguments can be made about the “cause” of this statistic.
One being along the lines as the example above, If you’re driving around in a high crime area you’re more likely to be pulled over to see what you are doing there then in a rural area.
Second, statistically a higher percentage of Blacks live near the poverty level than Whites. This may account for a higher percentage of Blacks that may not have their car legal (registration on plate, inspection stickers or broken lights etc.) and would cause a higher percentage of pull-overs.

In both cases statistics can be used for disingenuous purposes, and most people won’t take the time to look behind the numbers.
To them it’s all black and white and they promote this idea that there is flagrant and widespread racism in our country.

Sure racism exists among all races, I’ve seen a lot of Blacks that hate Whites. The Dallas shooter is one good example as is the Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter groups. Both Whites and Blacks have their characters but I think they make up a very small minority in both races.
It’s the ones who have an agenda that ferment divide to further their political or financial goals that make numbers lie.

I agree that statistics dont always tell why, but there are statistics that are inclusive of whys that tell more of the story

in your examples, for instance

123 blacks killed and 383 white , includes everyone killed and so yes, those numbers dont take int account the likelihood of an encounter with a cop

that is why statistics that consider more elements are more useful

if we remove the concern for how much more likely blacks will be stopped, and seek out more specific statistics

for instance, only look at the percentage of unarmed arrests that end in death by race,, than the likelihood of that race being stopped is a non issue

and the discrepancy still exists,,,,

but the choice of which statistics to use can be a way that the less than honest push an agenda,,, that is why the rest of us need to read between the lines and seek out more details , and more detailed statistics

'i am always weary, for instance, of details that have chosen only specific range of years to include, because people can search for years that fit their perspective, and skip over those that dont, even in conrads response, the person trying to 'disprove' the legitimacy of black lives matter lists a set of statistics from 2015 and justifies them with unrelated statistics on the black criminal demographic from 2009

well if blacks are stopped more often than whites and there are 383 whites killed compared to 123 blacks killed it would be fair to say that whites are killed more than blacks per stop incident

either they are wrong when they say they are stopped more often or when they say they are killed more often

you cant have it both ways

more stops would be more deaths but thats not the case or less deaths would mean less stops which is it

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/05/16 05:03 PM

you are given what will help the agenda to be implemented

adj4u's photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:45 PM

saw this on facebook, i like it a lot... i always thought she was a great woman in a bad spot when around GWB...

She is amazing.

i think it would be a good idea

it would show his prejudice tho

every dem and a lot of repubs says he hates blacks and women

adj4u's photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:41 PM
2014 The Moment Sergeant Goodman
2014 Stage Fright (2014) Roger McCall
2011 Beautiful Boy
2008 Meat Loaf: In Search of Paradise
2006 Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny
2006 Bloodrayne
2002 The Salton Sea Bo
2002 Formula 51
2001 Focus (2001) Fred
2001 Rustin
1999 Crazy In Alabama Sheriff John Doggett
1999 Fight Club (1999) Big Bob Paulson
1998 The Mighty
1998 Black Dog Red
1997 Spice World
1992 Wayne's World
Scavenger Hunt (1979)
Americathon
1975 The Rocky Horror Picture Show
State Fair
Provided by Rovi

http://www.fandango.com/meatloaf/filmography/p48154

adj4u's photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:37 PM

Welcome aboard gays! drinker

thats right they can defend this country just as well as anyone else

adj4u's photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:35 PM

UKIP’s Brexit refugee poster bears striking similarity to Nazi propaganda film

UKIP leader Nigel Farage has been compared to a Nazi propagandist after unveiling a new poster featuring a long line of refugees with a call to “take back our borders.”

Farage revealed the controversial poster, which has also appeared in the local press, at an event in London on Thursday.

The UKIP MEP said EU bureaucrats made a “fundamental error” when they allowed refugees into Europe at the height of the migrant crisis last year. He argues the decision threatens Britain’s security.

However, UKIP’s choice of image has done little to shake off accusations of fascism. The photo bears an uncanny resemblance to a Nazi propaganda film which described Jewish refugees as “parasites.”

Twitter user and legal assistant Brendan Harkin compared the billboard to a 1941 Nazi newsreel which shows the forced march of Bessarabian Jews in Romania.

A digital version of the video can be watched on the website of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Another Twitter user sourced the original photo of Syrian refugees and found something intriguing.

It appears the UKIP strapline conveniently blocks out a very noticeable white man in the crowd.

Farage was accused of exploiting Europe’s biggest refugee crisis since World War II for political gain.

“Using the innocent victims of a human tragedy for political propaganda is utterly disgusting. Farage is engaging in the politics of the gutter,” said Green MP Caroline Lucas.

Scottish National Party (SNP) leader Nicola Sturgeon described the poster as “disgusting,” while US-British playwright Bonnie Greer tweeted a photo of the billboard alongside a quote from Nazi military leader Hermann Goring.

“All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked. Works the same way in any country.”

Conservative MP Neil Carmichael said Britain can only deal with the issue of immigration by “working together with the European countries that face the same challenges.”

Labour MP and former housing minister Yvette Cooper slammed the UKIP billboard for “exploiting the misery” of Syrian refugees.

“We rely on other EU countries doing asylum checks and coping with this crisis long before it ever reaches Britain’s shores – ripping up cooperation with the EU would make it much harder to stop the people smugglers, help refugees or prevent illegal migration,” she said.

“No country can cope with something like this alone.”

http://www.rt.com/uk/347089-ukip-poster-refugees-nazis/

at least there are a good number of women and children in the nazi film

the islamic soldier picture doesnt have hardly any women and children

those in the Picture on the right were the Conquered,those in the left Picture are coming to conquer!

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT but they will fail if everyone would buy a
defensive weapon to protect themselves

the militia act of 1792 needs to be adhered to every male 18 to 45
must arm themselves to help defend their territory in addition to
any federal troops involved and when called into duty are to be
paid the same rate as the troops

that is what the militia is it is the armed citizens of the country
read the act if you doubt it

adj4u's photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:29 PM

gun free zone that was in cambodia

THE KILLING FIELDS

adj4u's photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:28 PM

One thing I do remember about that show we saw.. and being in the front row... very close to him.. the sweat was pouring off him. He was sweating like I never saw a person sweat before.. he's a big guy and he is very animated in his songs.. easier to do when you are in your 30ies.. not so when you are in your 60ies

was it a rocky horror picture show (wink)

Yes it was! :)... he came out doing back flips.. me and my friends said " holy s***and braced ourselves, because it looked like he was going to flip right off the stage.. on to us.. we were skinny kids.. he would have crushed us to death.

it was a great show.

he stared in rocky horror as well check it out if you havent seen it

adj4u's photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:24 PM

UKIP leader Nigel Farage has been compared to a Nazi propagandist after unveiling a new poster featuring a long line of refugees with a call to “take back our borders.”

Farage revealed the controversial poster, which has also appeared in the local press, at an event in London on Thursday.

The UKIP MEP said EU bureaucrats made a “fundamental error” when they allowed refugees into Europe at the height of the migrant crisis last year. He argues the decision threatens Britain’s security.

However, UKIP’s choice of image has done little to shake off accusations of fascism. The photo bears an uncanny resemblance to a Nazi propaganda film which described Jewish refugees as “parasites.”

Twitter user and legal assistant Brendan Harkin compared the billboard to a 1941 Nazi newsreel which shows the forced march of Bessarabian Jews in Romania.

A digital version of the video can be watched on the website of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Another Twitter user sourced the original photo of Syrian refugees and found something intriguing.

It appears the UKIP strapline conveniently blocks out a very noticeable white man in the crowd.

Farage was accused of exploiting Europe’s biggest refugee crisis since World War II for political gain.

“Using the innocent victims of a human tragedy for political propaganda is utterly disgusting. Farage is engaging in the politics of the gutter,” said Green MP Caroline Lucas.

Scottish National Party (SNP) leader Nicola Sturgeon described the poster as “disgusting,” while US-British playwright Bonnie Greer tweeted a photo of the billboard alongside a quote from Nazi military leader Hermann Goring.

“All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked. Works the same way in any country.”

Conservative MP Neil Carmichael said Britain can only deal with the issue of immigration by “working together with the European countries that face the same challenges.”

Labour MP and former housing minister Yvette Cooper slammed the UKIP billboard for “exploiting the misery” of Syrian refugees.

“We rely on other EU countries doing asylum checks and coping with this crisis long before it ever reaches Britain’s shores – ripping up cooperation with the EU would make it much harder to stop the people smugglers, help refugees or prevent illegal migration,” she said.

“No country can cope with something like this alone.”

http://www.rt.com/uk/347089-ukip-poster-refugees-nazis/

at least there are a good number of women and children in the nazi film

the islamic soldier picture doesnt have hardly any women and children

adj4u's photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:20 PM

One thing I do remember about that show we saw.. and being in the front row... very close to him.. the sweat was pouring off him. He was sweating like I never saw a person sweat before.. he's a big guy and he is very animated in his songs.. easier to do when you are in your 30ies.. not so when you are in your 60ies

was it a rocky horror picture show (wink)

adj4u's photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:19 PM

this has been going on for decades --- its just more blatant now

if not the senate would still be representing the states and senators
would still be appointed by the state legislators as was instucted
in the original writing of the constitution

states rights are all but gone since the senate became elected by
"the people" that most of do not live up to their responsibility
of voting responsibly

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE --- does not just apply to the military

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25