Community > Posts By > adj4u

adj4u's photo
Mon 11/17/14 05:08 PM

I heard it said by a policeman that the "Right to Free Speech" has resulted in more assault charges than all other factors combined.

Does that mean Free Speech should be banned, restricted, and controlled?

It should be noted that all or almost all of the instances where someone was about to be robbed or assaulted and pulled a gun, promptly ending the attempt, are not recorded.

without the right of the people to carry no other right matters

what option do the "people" have to protect the other rights if they
unarmed

NONE!!!!!!!!

adj4u's photo
Thu 09/18/14 06:08 AM

my question is, how long are we permitted to 'sit in a car', parked

looking for keys, reading a book, or anything else, without it being a chargable offense?

I agree, we are in the age where 'just comply' is the best way to avoid situations,, though I don't agree there was any reason for the two to be confronted in the first place,,

and why does someone not driving have to show an id? if they can just state their name?

technically you do not have to carry papers (nazi germany referance)

name and address is citizen name rank serial number equivalent

adj4u's photo
Thu 09/18/14 05:54 AM

The original topic of this thread pertains to what the government should or should not do.

In the USA, federal, state and local governments are already helping people who cannot help themselves.

Yep and we got off topic when people flamed me for giving some ideas. So lets continue with the original topic. Any Ideas on helping the helpless? or at least helping the government help the helpless?

Help me help you? Help me help you helping me help you!

gosh Server, Im falling in love the more I read,,lol

first of all, I see the current caste system as modern slavery

not in the sense of it being legal to whip, rape, hang, strip of name and identity and heritage,, ANYONE,,,,certainly

but in this sense

whereas slave OWNERS 'provided' their own food and board in RETURN for labor and work,,,,it was clear as the slave you were the laborer someone else owned

in modern day

the OWNERS no longer house the laborers in their own home or feed them from their own supplies,, BUT instead they throw CRUMBS (cash) their way from which they are to find their own room and board,,,,yet, because it is just crumbs, they cant afford to pay a 'tax' and as a non taxpayer, they are basically OWNED by the taxpayers

because they are seen as merely 'takers' with no citizen rights that the taxpayers cant adjust to their own liking (monetary priorities)

I believe the key to successful 'wealth distribution' is 'education'

the wealthiest aren't out working hard for their money as they preach to others, they are allowing MONEY TO WORK FOR THEM

what most impoverished people are born into or live amongst does not provide clear or simple access to the resources or networks that lead to that happening and instead are just trained up to be slave laborers to line the pockets of the OWNERS who will tell them what they can eat and if they can reproduce

lift the access and make abundant resource and networks available for people to be in a 'taxpaying' bracket, and things would change drastically

THIS IS IN FACT A LIFES GOAL OF MINE TO BE INVOLVED WITH,,,,,

but then the more narcissistic wealthy and middle class (a SPECIFIC subgroup within the wealthy and middle classes and NOT the whole group)

couldn't have so many too look down upon as less deserving and hard working,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

interesting view on slavery

adj4u's photo
Thu 09/18/14 05:05 AM

being poor is an attitude

being broke is a condition

one way to fix it is to know the difference between wants and needs

adj4u's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:57 AM

We find, in this country, that separation of Church and State
is a viable concept.

An example of the lack of that might be Israel.

iran or most muslim ruled countries would be a better example

adj4u's photo
Fri 09/05/14 11:13 AM
Edited by adj4u on Fri 09/05/14 11:14 AM
maybe the u s britain canada and australia should join forces and take over the middle east militarily

then maintain a major presence there let each faction have their lil ruling party but when they become abusive they get stepped on and stepped on hard

adj4u's photo
Wed 09/03/14 10:14 PM

why does she need security

she does not want the "people" to have the ability to provide
their own security why should they pay for hers

adj4u's photo
Wed 09/03/14 10:07 PM

its not that hard to understand at all

most whites will not jump on the racist bandwagon and riot and loot

some blacks automatically go straight to the racist mantra

some blacks riot and loot to profit from the misfortune of the situation

if a rife is formed between two groups of people they are distracted
from what those in power are really doing to the unfortunate in both
groups

it is as simple as divide and rule

if whites would riot and loot then that story would have got the same coverage

this explains it better than i

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 11:52 AM

what ever happened to the charge of inciting riot

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 11:45 AM

so does the sun

but you cant sue the sun

just a thought

lol frustrated :laughing:

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 11:41 AM
Edited by adj4u on Sat 08/23/14 11:42 AM

That is what they did... made the cost so high and never before ask for price ... but the point is ...do we get on board like other countries and pay to get the hostages out ... no matter what the cost an seems to me they new they asked to much and the terrorist wanted this execution to out rage the USA even more... I am not saying journalist should stop telling the news of whats going on in wars ... just seems like terrorist know this gets them $ most of the time by doing this ... I think there just should be a oath being a journalist in these wars its the chance you take and what you love to do ... should there be some kind of compensation to the family... if something happens to them ... yes ... just as if they are a soldier and die in the act of duty ... something ... I just hate the fact that terrorist can do this and make $ off of them ... and choose to kill them or not ...

like i said

no it is not that they deserve it

but like you said it is a choice

imo the proper thing to do

would have been for obama to start bombing isis hourly

this would last for 1 week

if they do it again the bombing would last 2 weeks

again 3 weeks and so on

till it cost more than they want to pay the actions will not change

pay ransom with bombs not cash

I agree with you and I believe that the President ordered more bombs after ... pay ransom with bombs not cash... but still compensate the families if something happens to their loved ones ... or the co. that they work for do the compensations ... his death was not in vein may he rest in peace and was a great man doing what he went there for they all are very courageous ... it was to out rage American ... and that is what they did ...but agree all should agree pay ransom with bombs not cash

no it is not up to any other than the murders to pay for murder
to the families

but heres the catch if some is supporting the group that commits
the murder they should be held accountable as a accessorize to
the murder

example

joe shmoe
from anytown usa
give donation to isis in this case they are charged in connection to
the murder

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 11:17 AM

ok

whatever the official charge, humans are still of some human value that should be respected

imho

i didnt say kill them i was holding to your standard of incarceration

they could be given something to do in their area to make money to
help the victims family

if they do so then maybe they get a little better treatment

1st degree moves to second degree cell

and

2nd degree moves to cell attached to an outside caged area

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 11:11 AM

That is what they did... made the cost so high and never before ask for price ... but the point is ...do we get on board like other countries and pay to get the hostages out ... no matter what the cost an seems to me they new they asked to much and the terrorist wanted this execution to out rage the USA even more... I am not saying journalist should stop telling the news of whats going on in wars ... just seems like terrorist know this gets them $ most of the time by doing this ... I think there just should be a oath being a journalist in these wars its the chance you take and what you love to do ... should there be some kind of compensation to the family... if something happens to them ... yes ... just as if they are a soldier and die in the act of duty ... something ... I just hate the fact that terrorist can do this and make $ off of them ... and choose to kill them or not ...

like i said

no it is not that they deserve it

but like you said it is a choice

imo the proper thing to do

would have been for obama to start bombing isis hourly

this would last for 1 week

if they do it again the bombing would last 2 weeks

again 3 weeks and so on

till it cost more than they want to pay the actions will not change

pay ransom with bombs not cash

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 11:00 AM
Edited by adj4u on Sat 08/23/14 11:08 AM
One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.
Continue reading the main story

The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access. ......

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-autopsy-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

--------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward

every one i have seen running their head is leaning forward

just a thought

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 10:53 AM

I also think that 'some' go with the intent of HOPING to be captured...of course preferably by a less radical group, but they purposelessly don't take precautions to prevent it from happening. Now you may think i'm full of it for saying this,

But consider what 'some' people do who are released, they write a book, they are on this talk show, or that talk show, telling 'THEIR' story...and of course becoming famous and rich off of it.

I'd say before we start bombing, we should at curtail these types of individuals by saying something along the lines of 'can't profit, or gain fame, from any hostage situations' of course it'd have to be more that that, but that is the general idea.

they make a choice

they go in harms way

if people think they should not profit from it is wrong
(you dont have to buy their publications)

if you choose to get in your car and drive somewhere
and before you get there you are in an accident
should you be barred from profiting from the accident
after all you chose to get in the car and go
and more are killed or maimed in motor vehicles
than any other method

yes they made a choice

but when people stop making those choices

how will will get open reports from those areas

i stand by my last post

make the cost so high that they wont wanna pay it

You're right I don't have to buy their publications,(and I don't), but the way are current media is set-up you are most guaranteed to get famous for getting captured over-seas, American's are not the only ones that understand this, I'm not Naive enough to think that there are those working WITH some "Terrorist" for the pure purpose of gaining free frame, by way of our news don't exist. Some stories I believe, others I think are completely full of crap, but both are given the same coverage, same media frenzy, and free advertising for whatever book they may have written.

So consider the above, and revisit your post.

You have a journalist many of which have connections all over, with different types of groups, say they are one of the few who do it, not for sake of 'bringing a story' but as an intentional scam, people are greedy, inherently so, I don't think bombing a bunch of innocent people should be the 'go-to' action, it may come to that, but other things should be done first.

who said bomb innocent people

i am sure they know where their camps are

they are in the middle of an invasion

if there are those that choose to be in their camps
they are not innocent

other things were done first how long were there peacekeepers there
most of which were american

so no i still hold to my post

make their actions cost so much that they choose different actions

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 10:42 AM

spent an evening with Rob Schneider once

my son was djing his daughters birthday party

and we sat around talking a bit while we let the kids enjoy the party

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 10:39 AM

the obese one of the groups you need not be politically correct with

:wink:

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 10:35 AM
Edited by adj4u on Sat 08/23/14 10:35 AM

I also think that 'some' go with the intent of HOPING to be captured...of course preferably by a less radical group, but they purposelessly don't take precautions to prevent it from happening. Now you may think i'm full of it for saying this,

But consider what 'some' people do who are released, they write a book, they are on this talk show, or that talk show, telling 'THEIR' story...and of course becoming famous and rich off of it.

I'd say before we start bombing, we should at curtail these types of individuals by saying something along the lines of 'can't profit, or gain fame, from any hostage situations' of course it'd have to be more that that, but that is the general idea.

they make a choice

they go in harms way

if people think they should not profit from it is wrong
(you dont have to buy their publications)

if you choose to get in your car and drive somewhere
and before you get there you are in an accident
should you be barred from profiting from the accident
after all you chose to get in the car and go
and more are killed or maimed in motor vehicles
than any other method

yes they made a choice

but when people stop making those choices

how will will get open reports from those areas

i stand by my last post

make the cost so high that they wont wanna pay it

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 10:16 AM

homeless people do it on a daily basis

thus it is possible

thus they need not commit a crime to eat

adj4u's photo
Sat 08/23/14 10:13 AM

I actually said INCARCERATION and/or REPARATION

reparation does not always refer to money,, a life cant be 'paid' for, but the economic impact of that loss can be financially assessed,,, as life insurance companies do all the time,,,

I am not for blanketly placing all 'murder' under one big umbrella to excuse inhumane treatment of others

NOTHING brings back that dead person, including subjecting their killer to inhumane treatment,,, because of what they can no longer do

and i did not blanket murder under one umbrella

i specifically listed 1st & 2nd degree murder plus bearing false witness

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25