Community > Posts By > adj4u

adj4u's photo
Thu 10/20/16 03:09 PM

look up the 1960 election nixion didnt wanna give in and they found thousands of dead democrates that voted -- probably for kennedy being dems

adj4u's photo
Thu 10/20/16 03:06 PM

The media is wrong as choosing to withhold judgment does not mean he is against it but rather will wait till more input is given before making a call.. who would want to decide any issue without all the data in to make a judgement ? This is a blatant error in responding to what he said he even made a joke saying he would keep us in suspense.. Spinning ones ideas is intellectually dishonest no matter who is doing the spinning

are you saying the media is rigged -- i think i heard that somewhere lol

adj4u's photo
Wed 08/24/16 06:00 PM

So parts of France have banned burkini's...hmmm...for lack of a more profound statement...that sucks!!! I hear tell the reason for the ban is more or less public safety....and while I do understand the concept, I really dont get how a ban on "burkinis" is going to prevent extremist behaviours...leave it to government officials to penalize the majority ....for the sins of a few. Good thing they arent outlawed everywhere....ill be wearing something very similar to the beach this labor day.

https://www.google.com/search?q=burkini&client=ms-metropcs-us&hl=en&biw=320&bih=404&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwim9MGNxtbOAhXGFx4KHS6VCG8Q_AUICCgB&dpr=1.5#imgrc=Xz-LIbk-VMo46M%3A

that is the way of govts in so called free societies instead of making the punishment for crime sever enough to be a deterrent -- they pass more laws that the unlawful will not follow anyway -- thus punishing the law bidding member of that so called free society

but hey what do i know

adj4u's photo
Fri 08/05/16 06:29 PM

a nice person is someone that shows respect and is polite

a good person is a nice person that will go out of their way to help someone

but you can be a nice person to some a good person to some others and a total jerk to yet others

it is all in the use of the circumstance

or like the n word all in the intent (wink)

adj4u's photo
Fri 08/05/16 05:32 PM
Edited by adj4u on Fri 08/05/16 05:39 PM

Definition of nixxer

offensive; see usage paragraph below —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a black person

offensive; see usage paragraph below —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a member of any dark-skinned race

now often offensive; see usage paragraph below : a member of a class or group of people who are systematically subjected to discrimination and unfair treatment <it's time for somebody to lead all of America's niggers … all the people who feel left out of the political process — Ron Dellums>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/******

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the Merriam-Webster dictionary the definition of the word "******" reads: Usually offensive; a black person, a member of any dark skinned race. A member of any disadvantaged class of persons. All non-white skinned people are not offensive! All non-white people are not disadvantaged. It is offensive to ME an African American male to have my child look up the word "******" and to begin to cry! What has been printed in Merriam-Webster needs to be changed to what it previously read. It referred to Ignorance not color. It is Ignorant to hate another human being just because of their skin color! I am offended,

https://www.change.org/p/merriam-webster-change-the-definition-of-the-word-******

----------------------------------------------------------

Usage alert
The term ****** is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. The senses labeled Extremely Disparaging and Offensive represent meanings that are deeply insulting and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. It is so profoundly offensive that a euphemism has developed for those occasions when the word itself must be discussed, as in court or in a newspaper editorial: “the n-word.”
Despite this, the sense referring to a “black person” is sometimes used self-referentially among African Americans in a neutral or familiar way. The sense referring to other victims of prejudice, especially when used descriptively, as to denounce that prejudice, is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the niggers of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments—but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.
noun
Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.

a contemptuous term used to refer to a black person.
a contemptuous term used to refer to a member of any dark-skinned people.

Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a person of any racial or ethnic origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by black people; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/******

-------------------------------------------------------------

Did the Definition of ****** Change?

There is a widespread belief that the original meaning of ******, as defined in dictionaries, was "an ignorant person," and a related belief that current dictionary definitions describing its use as a hateful, racist epithet are a recent change. We do not know the source of those beliefs, but they are not accurate. The word was first included in a Merriam-Webster dictionary in 1864, at which time it was defined as a synonym of Negro, with a note indicating that it was used "in derision or depreciation." There has never been a definition like "an ignorant person" for this word in any subsequent dictionary published by this company. Nor do we know of such a definition in any earlier dictionary.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/******

---------------------------------------------------------------

it appears from the history of the word those that are offended by the use of the word have claimed the word thus being derogatory against themselves as much if not more so than the one using the word

but hey what do i know

i do know i have looked up the word a few decades ago and it was basically defined as those of any race that expects to receive goods or services free of charge just because they want them

adj4u's photo
Fri 08/05/16 05:15 PM

I do love the idea that at 18, everyone is automatically registered, and gets a card with address and name to be verified at the voting location

The problem with " automatic registration" at 18 is that not everyone is allowed to automatically vote. As in felons who are on probation.

actually no, you don't need id to pay taxes, they track work status with an assigned ss number and know that you are supposed to pay

when they come to the polls, there is a list of those assigned to vote there, show your registration card (which should be addressed to you at your address) and voila

and you should need an id to register

adj4u's photo
Fri 08/05/16 05:15 PM

voter id should be required

you need an id for almost everything

even those on public assistance must have an id

so it is not that big of an issue

what happens when you go to vote and they tell
you you already voted because someone already
voted using your name and address

just a thought but hey what do i know

ps maybe govt id cards should be free

same day voting without id cool i am going to the
east coast and driving to as many states as i can
and vote in everyone of them

or maybe they should stick your hand in a can of paint
that is nearly impossible to remove for a couple days
to prevent that from happening

its worked without id for all this time,, Im sure it wont be a problem

and, no, you cant vote in every state, unless you get some list of people in every state whom you know are registered but wont vote

because you still have to check in and be on the registry at that location to vote

I do love the idea that at 18, everyone is automatically registered, and gets a card with address and name to be verified at the voting location

and it worked so well that dead people vote by the thousands in every state that does not require an id

adj4u's photo
Fri 08/05/16 05:12 PM

is this the same irs that was auditing anything that
seemed to be progun or a patriotic organization

it will end up just like the fbi outcome all the
alphabet govt agencies are under the thumb of
the president

I think this IRS investigation might have been set up by Clinton herself.
She is facing a huge trustworthy issue involving the email scandal etc.
What better way to repair her image then a fake IRS investigation that will find her on the up and up?
When the Obama IRS clears her of any wrong doing, she can claim (as usual) that it's all a Republican witch hunt and get the sympathy of the blind voters.

exactly and they will give the outcome they are told to give as well

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/29/16 09:34 PM

is this the same irs that was auditing anything that
seemed to be progun or a patriotic organization

it will end up just like the fbi outcome all the
alphabet govt agencies are under the thumb of
the president

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/29/16 09:26 PM
Edited by adj4u on Fri 07/29/16 09:29 PM

voter id should be required

you need an id for almost everything

even those on public assistance must have an id

so it is not that big of an issue

what happens when you go to vote and they tell
you you already voted because someone already
voted using your name and address

just a thought but hey what do i know

ps maybe govt id cards should be free

same day voting without id cool i am going to the
east coast and driving to as many states as i can
and vote in everyone of them

or maybe they should stick your hand in a can of paint
that is nearly impossible to remove for a couple days
to prevent that from happening

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/29/16 09:22 PM

opinions , unless one witnesses an act directly

all information isn't ever going to be known

I doubt public forums will shut down so people can constantly study the verbage of every bill or proposal,, even folks paid to do it dont dedicate every moment to it

those other moments,, are prime for discussion of other things in our lives

it matters not if you see it or not you still only see it from
your perspective

ask any detective that has multiple witnesses to an event
and they will tell you that none of the witnesses gave the
same narrative

no one ever knows the full story especially me [wink]

but hey what do i know lol

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/29/16 08:59 PM

I was a t my grandmothers house today and she saw one of her neighbors across the street doing yard work. And she laughed and said "there's (her name) haha stupid nig*er" Now my grandmother and this woman get along fine so why would she make a statement like that ?

Anyone outside of a black person using the N word is being a bigot, yea.

Black folks use the word in a different form and the meaning is different. Of course there are black folks who do not like the word and do not use it. But white racists gave them the word and they will reconcile it how they choose.

Generationally speaking, our older generations were told and taught that this was acceptable. It is not.

there are many that the true original meaning of the N word fits
of all ethinicities

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/29/16 08:49 PM

HAAAAA

same old insane distractions

that addressing peoples grievances with police makes people kill police

and that a community that has crime therefore has no standing to take issue with police brutality

suck it up sallies, its a new age and people aren't going to stop speaking up for change

but I give credit to the devotion of having pages of these ridiculous rebuttals on hand

""""same old distractions""""""

absolutely the elite are the masters of slight of hand distraction

look whats happening here --- while they arrange for the theft of
your liberties

I am not talking about the elite

just about common folks on the internet posting to mingle2

exactly and while we go in for their distractions and talk about what they want us to talk about then they slip this bill or that ordinance thru the legislature and it becomes law

adj4u's photo
Fri 07/29/16 08:36 PM

the rothschilds and their allies
Try not to scare the villagers... Hhhaa... Oh who am I kidding?

lmbo

but they should be lol

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/26/16 05:54 PM

that is the beauty of the world full of billions

'many' do 'many' different things

the beauty and the ugliness both

[wink]

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/26/16 05:53 PM

what part of corporations dont pay taxes is it that no one gets

corporations pass the cost of doing business on to the customer

taxes are a cost of doing business

thus raising taxes on corporations is in effect raising taxes on you

but hey what do i know

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/26/16 05:50 PM

the rothschilds and their allies

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/26/16 05:49 PM

imo i think many groups of people bring on their
own problems by not doing what they need to do to
sustain their very existence------- and actually doing
a lot to make their existence even worse than it
actually would be if they put in just a little effort
to get along in life

but hey what do i know

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/26/16 05:43 PM

maybe he should have picked bernie

and hoped nothing happened to himself lol

pence imo was good for the job not so sure he is
good for the election tho

lets hope he doesnt become pres (officially but i would
trump will delegate him a lot of powerful issues)

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/26/16 05:39 PM

and its Igor interjecting some type of balance and logic again,,,

flowerforyou

i thought igor was from transavania

and

ivan was the soviet connection

[wink]

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25