Community > Posts By > Lukinfolov

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/18/15 01:37 PM

OP I now being older and have gone to many churches and raised one way or another with beliefs from childhood ... believe in my own belief or what I think is right ... feel if there is a god... will judge you ... not humans spirits in this form as we are now ... most grow up knowing right from wrong but that is questionable also in cultures ... I believe in spirits an that we are all spirits ... I believe we can be reincarnated ... I believe in the universe ... which we are in now ... I believe if there is a heaven it is what your own heaven is ... in your own personal mind ... or what you think it is or should be ... and hope that is what we find out... when its our time to pass on to a different realm...

We have evidences of reincarnation, OBE and NDE to indicate there is something called consciousness or spirit. Its not a belief but a reality to understand more about.

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/18/15 01:27 PM

With the rise of ISIS in west Asia, one is afraid to the extent that perhaps they might get access to a nuclear arsenal from states like Pakistan. ISIS recently said it could attempt to buy its first nuclear weapon within a year and that it might come from Pakistan. The Islamic state has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wilayah (official) in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region

One needs a nuclear missile launching device and a meticulous control system to effectively carry out a nuclear attack. I don't see any possibility of ISIS buying nuclear device from Pak.
And you think its IMPOSSIBLE? I dont think so!!. ISIS has demostrated their ability to do more than the world thought they could. For your information, they are coming for the US. The US can continue to live in denial if they wish

Well, Its not impossible, but it would require them to hire a bunch of professionals or experts in this field to assemble the bomb/war head on the missile and then mount on the launching device even if they manage to buy all the set-up. This all looks unlikely.

ISIS is going for KSA in the long run to have control on the biggest and richest Islamic state.

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:59 AM

I got on here cuz I'm sexually frustrated

I am actually surprised...with your good looks, I would have had a queue of men waiting for my nod !

Wish I was in the US.

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:40 AM

I couldn't date someone who had strict religious beliefs. One's I would never adhere to. I may want different things for my life, than what he wants. You have to be very careful about your own beliefs not clashing with the lovers beliefs. I can't see myself dating someone who believes in terrorism, who wants to destroy western countries. I just won't stand for that. I have OTHER beliefs. I couldn't just date anyone. I think I'm destined to not have a lover ever again.

There are many atheists, like me, who don't have any beliefs. I understand some thing and I don't understand some other things...but I would never believe in something without evidence or logic.

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:32 AM

With the rise of ISIS in west Asia, one is afraid to the extent that perhaps they might get access to a nuclear arsenal from states like Pakistan. ISIS recently said it could attempt to buy its first nuclear weapon within a year and that it might come from Pakistan. The Islamic state has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wilayah (official) in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region

One needs a nuclear missile launching device and a meticulous control system to effectively carry out a nuclear attack. I don't see any possibility of ISIS buying nuclear device from Pak.

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:20 AM

From Rude to Nerdy ..Nice to just plain Nasty woman are Wecolme to talk let get to know each other ..
or just try me when your bored its cool

That's kinda desperate..

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:18 AM
Hire a gigolo and get laid...next morning you are a new women.

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:04 AM
An economist would say its the Supply and Demand phenomenon playing out, an anthropologist would say its the inherited psychology of males showing up and a psychologist would blame it on male ego or a physiologist would say its the constant male urge to spread their seeds.

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/18/15 10:49 AM
Wake her up and ask if she would like to be woken up by me each and every morning..

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 11:56 AM

Woah, let's hope that this life changing event doesn't mean getting your credit card out. Such a shame that it's too private to actually post it here and maybe other lives would be changed by whatever load of shite you're going to tell him.

No dear, its not what you think. I am a social worker and a physician. I give free treatment to people all around the world who have no hope of overcoming such chronic diseases.

Believe me, I am a senior oil and gas professional and earn more money than many of you do here.

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:23 AM
When you finally bed a lady, she thinks she is already in a relationship...unless she is a whore.

Can't say what you understand a relationship as!

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:07 AM

still looking for you, hope ill find you sooner

Where were you hiding when I was looking for you..:-)

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:29 AM

Yes I have confidence and no I dont play games with people, I have severe eczema asthma and many other medical issues, so no I dont play games with people, I am pretty much confined to my own home because of my immune system, I can go out just not often, I have endured thoughts of suicide and thoughts about why god did this to me. I'm not perfect and I dont take criticism too well but I try to, what I'm looking for here is a long lasting relationship. As I stated earlier I cant get out much so online dating is my only shot at finding someone. just because I cant get out much dosnt mean I'm weak either I am strong in my own way. I am a loyal friend, it takes a lot to break my trust which is actually one of my downfalls, I'm too trusting. I believe in helping people and I wish I could get out more to help more but my body is so medically fragile that I cant. I guess what I'm saying is I'm looking for friends and a relationship which is hard to find online.

Can you send a mail to me? I would like to tell you something which may change your life.

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:26 AM
What about..

Neil Diamond
Don Williams
Eagles
Pet shop Boys
Wham
Kenny Rogers
Roger Whittaker
Stevie Wonder
Bob Marley

and so many other..;-)

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:15 AM

hi to all beatlemaniacs, lm looking a girl who loves the beatles as me, we could be a good couple

If you find two, let me have one. We can play mixed doubles.

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:31 AM

i think that you never really know who you are until you've removed all the expectations about yourself.

once you've lost everything, that is the only time you can discover what you are truly made of.

Give me an example.

What I interpret from this is that our real potential manifests when we have no fallback. Is it?

failure will remain to be a failure if you don't learn from it.

That's another thought.

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:28 AM
And what were the ladies doing? Were they also fulfilling their God's wish?

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:22 AM

i think that you never really know who you are until you've removed all the expectations about yourself.

once you've lost everything, that is the only time you can discover what you are truly made of.

Give me an example.

What I interpret from this is that our real potential manifests when we have no fallback. Is it?

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:16 AM
Ian Stevenson, in his quest for understanding reincarnation, found out many cases of soul-mates. These souls, who were in love with each other in one life tended to come close to each other during their next life. He has documented some cases of soul-mates in his book on Reincarnation.

This proves, the process of love, if really true, happens between souls and never dies by itself. Memories get erased between births so can't be proved in many cases.

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:01 AM

what do you think about the saying --

" you must lose yourself first, in order to find yourself "...?

This philosophy is highly spiritual in nature. I feel it refers to transcendental meditation into super-consciousness where some people have found their origins leaving behind their worldly status, possessions and attractions.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13