Community > Posts By > Lukinfolov

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/12/15 03:36 AM

I guess you are primarily talking about the ways of seduction that have changed over the ages...

As a guy, I agree the focus of women has changed from power, valor, physical strength or chivalry to more of intellect, sense of humor, compatibility and confidence in men.

The ones that have not changed are physical looks and wealth...girls still fall for rich good looking guys..:-)

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/12/15 03:24 AM
We develop beliefs on almost everything we learn about in life. They generally crystallize either by passively following the beliefs of the society for long or through our own analysis and reasons.

Do we realize that all that we believe may not be really true? For thousands of years, people have come and gone having divergent beliefs on subjects such as our origin, our religions and cultures, what’s good and bad, virtues and vices, heaven and hell or angels and devils etc.

So, how important is it for you that your beliefs be true?

Some people are not that particular, so, they would either get reluctantly aligned to the beliefs of their religions or parents and stay in denial about the facts of life realizing deep inside that whatever their parents wanted them to believe in may not be true after all.

Finally, because of human limitations, it is not possible for us to verify everything before accepting them as truths. So, is it better to leave a void in our matrix of paradigms if we can’t verify them or is it better to fill the void with something we aren’t sure about based on reasons. However, if we have lived our lives to the full, these beliefs don’t matter anyway. Is eternal happiness linked to the ‘beliefs’ or to the ‘truth in the beliefs’? I know false beliefs have been used as dangerous weapons in the past.

Your thoughts?

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/12/15 03:08 AM

Lol...no worries. I'm willing to learn.

So from what i gather...

On one hand you are saying that physical quantum phenomena requires an observer (human) to exist.

On the other hand, you are also saying that there is a "consciousness" that made it possible for energy to condense prior to the existence of the said physical quantum phenomena.

yeah that's what I have been thinking about all these days, unless there's something very wrong in my inference.

We don't understand any of these but it could mean that if we understood one, we would understand the other. And then the disagreement between religion and science, with regard to the beginning of this universe will no longer exist.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/12/15 02:58 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Fri 06/12/15 03:01 AM
Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Buddha and Mohammad probably experienced the same super-conscious state of mind like many other after them. All have describe it as an ecstatic experience. Earlier, due to lack of awareness of the society and lower educational levels, these mystics gave different expressions to the same experience.

Abraham and Moses said they met God, Jesus who was influenced by their literature also said he was the son of God. Buddha on the other hand, who didn't know much about Abraham or Moses, explained his experienced as 'Enlightening'. Mohammad, who used to travel to Syria often and knew the stories of Abraham, Moses and Jesus, found a similar way of expressing super consciousness during meditation. He said he was directed by Angel-Gabriel ( The same angel who went to Mary to break the news about her conception of Jesus).

This became Central to the religions those people have preached and thus the concept of God evolved...a human being personified having all good qualities of humans to the power infinity..!!

Devil was personified as a human being having all bad qualities of human beings to the power infinity..!

Concepts took root over the years.

We, humans have many limitations..

1. People mostly rely on judgments of others when they find themselves in a state of uncertainty.

2. People mostly adjust their own behavior to conform to that of their group.

3. People will cause intense suffering to others rather than disobey authority.

4. People, who behave in ways that contradict their own attitudes, experience an unpleasant state of internal tension, so adjust their attitudes to be consistent with their behavior.

5. People change their attitudes to justify their own investment of effort, money, or time. Thus, they come to love what they strive for.

So, when people are confused, as to what is right and what’s not, these inherited psychologies take over unless we try to understand our own paradigms. Thus, most of us believe in God.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/12/15 02:31 AM
Pansytilly,

"The crucial feature of atomic physics is that the human observer is not only necessary to observe the properties of an object, but is necessary even to define these properties. ... This can be illustrated with the simple case of a subatomic particle. When observing such a particle, one may choose to measure — among other quantities — the particle's position and its momentum" [1]

Passage taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_(quantum_physics)

You can look up the above link and try to get the full picture. I don't expect you to understand this as no one does..:)

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/12/15 01:13 AM
Standard Model says the big bang happened due to a quantum fluctuation some 17.3 billion years ago from singularity where everything in the whole universe started from nothing. Gradually, the energy condensed and formed particles called quarks which have different mass, spin and charge etc.

These quarks, also called up, down, side, charm etc. further gave rise to many sub-atomic particles and then its history.

Now, some of these particles follow the quantum phenomena where and external observer is required to know their dual existence - wave and particle nature. Also, their location and momentum cannot be measured at the same time. So, what is the clue from here? Don't you think there is a relationship between 'consciousness' and the requirement of an 'observer' for the existence of the particles' dual properties?

We need to have more research on unifying the two. My question is - If an observer is required to exhibit the dual properties of such particles, there must be a pervading consciousness in the universe that was responsible for their existence.

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/11/15 02:44 PM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Thu 06/11/15 02:45 PM
There is no commercial interest in exploring the truth when it comes to religious experiences, NDE & OBE, reincarnation and super-consciousness etc. This is a slap on the face of scientific fraternity and they look the other way when confronted.

Sometimes, they say soul is nothing but a million electrochemical activities in the brain cells or sometimes they say soul resides inside the nanotubes present in the brain. We know its a load of bull....!!

On the other hand when some religious preacher says the universe was created some six thousand years back by god, we know its a load of bull....!!

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/11/15 02:20 PM
Looks definitely matter whether we like it or not. I met a pretty lady in a barbeque party some three years back who happened to be from my own place. We messaged each other for some weeks and then started jogging together every evening. We kissed before leaving every evening and I gradually fell for her. A few months later when I tried to know her views about me I was really shocked by what she implied. Although she considered me a great friend and wished me luck in relationships, she didn't see me a mate probably because I didn't meet her expectation in looks. She didn't tell it straight on my face but implied it many a times describing her dream man.

Well, life is like that...so we gotta accept it!!

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:31 PM
Hi, anyone else in Qatar?

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:25 PM
You don't need a brain to keep consciousness alive or else phenomena like NDE,OBE or reincarnation wouldn't have happened.

Brain is needed only to manifest our consciousness in our lives. Now, all the preaching about one all powerful God has taken away the focus from spiritualism. People are more bothered to please their gods than understanding their own consciousness.

Science on the other hand cannot explain NDE, OBE or reincarnation because of their closed mindset. The role of observer in quantum mechanics is well known but never understood.

'Consciousness' in spiritualism and 'Role of observer' in quantum phenomena are so close that they both can explain the creation of universe using a single hypothesis. Since Religion rests on 'Belief' and Science rest of 'Evidence' the two can't understand or complement each other.

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/11/15 04:27 AM
Monotheism has failed Religion and Reductionism has failed Science to help them come to terms with each other..

Your views?

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/11/15 04:19 AM
People who have had NDE, have reported they were asked how much have they loved and cared for their fellow beings...not how much they have had fun or earned money.

I feel if one can enter a state of mind in his life which no longer has feelings of hatred, jealousy or greed...that's in my opinion is when we live our life to the fullest.

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/11/15 04:01 AM
There is a race for sophistication in the present day society in which many of us forget our real nature..

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/11/15 01:21 AM
Guess its a process to calculate how long back a fossil was part of a living being. Radio carbon dating is one of most used dating methods..:)

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next