Community > Posts By > eldarbeast

eldarbeast's photo
Tue 07/26/16 12:03 AM

LMAO

talk about arguing just to argue'

we have said the same thing,, in different ways

when I use the term 'innocent' I mean the person didn't do it,

clear enough?

a jury doesn't know or decide if a person has done something, only if there is enough to PROVE they did it

Okay,

Agreed, Hilary and Zimmerman are both Innocent, the courts said so.

Except Hillary never went before a court.

eldarbeast's photo
Tue 07/26/16 12:02 AM

Except, as the evidence proves Zimmerman's innocence, Trayvon left his father's home and sought out Zimmerman so he could assault him as he had told his friend by cellphone.

Lesson learned? Don't assault an armed person.

that makes no sense, and there is no evidence of this assertion

he left his home getting snacks during a pro ball intermission,, he didn't even know Zimmerman before that time

on his way home ZIMMERMAN,, not wanting him to 'get away'( as recorded on call to police) followed him as he crossed a street, as he ran past the other way, and as he went behind the buildings where zimmermans truck could not go

lesson learned,, don't 'stand your ground' if you 'fit a description',,,even if approached by someone not in any uniform

That is a completely false interpretation of the evidence presented during the trial.

Go read about the trial. The court records are open to the public.

where did you read about it 'the onion'??

I didn't have to read about it, I was working at the cable station at the time and we watched it EVERYDAY

no such 'evidence' was ever presented, that he 'left his house seeking zimmerman'

the two had not met before that night

It is amazing to me how so many people choose to remain ignorant of the facts of this trial when one merely can go to the Florida State records and read the testimony recorded during the proceedings...

eldarbeast's photo
Sun 07/24/16 11:21 PM

Except, as the evidence proves Zimmerman's innocence, Trayvon left his father's home and sought out Zimmerman so he could assault him as he had told his friend by cellphone.

that makes no sense, and there is no evidence of this assertion

he left his home getting snacks during a pro ball intermission,, he didn't even know Zimmerman before that time

on his way home ZIMMERMAN,, not wanting him to 'get away'( as recorded on call to police) followed him as he crossed a street, as he ran past the other way, and as he went behind the buildings where zimmermans truck could not go

lesson learned,, don't 'stand your ground' if you 'fit a description',,,even if approached by someone not in any uniform

That is a completely false interpretation of the evidence presented during the trial.

Go read about the trial. The court records are open to the public.

eldarbeast's photo
Sun 07/24/16 01:22 PM

Thanks MsH for the explanation.

I think if I had black children and saw what has been seen
over the last few years I too would be finding ways to
protect them. Even if tis only educating others.

I so appreciate that ms soufie

my experience echoes this founder , I have a son who was always tall for his age

I teach him to walk away from trouble if possible, but this male did exactly that TWICE and was still hunted by an armed adult and killed

eldarbeast's photo
Fri 07/15/16 09:31 AM
Moon landings faked?

Ha ha hah!

One person keeps a secret, two might keep a secret, three or more may keep a secret - tens of thousands? Not a chance.

eldarbeast's photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:59 AM
Lunch should have turned the GBI's report over to a Grand Jury and let the People decide whether the evidence is enough to take to trial.

eldarbeast's photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:55 AM
Woo Hoo!

A hit! A palpable hit!

Actually, me neither.

Just an observation.

eldar

eldarbeast's photo
Tue 07/05/16 12:08 AM

"Goesintight!" What one sez to a virgin who has just sneezed...

What happens if you are the one that sneezed???????

The ironic thing is that this 'blessing' works for either gender...

eldarbeast's photo
Sun 07/03/16 04:50 AM
Edited by eldarbeast on Sun 07/03/16 04:51 AM
I told my new gal pal that I had the body of a Greek god,

She told me that Budda was not Greek...

:(

eldarbeast's photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:15 PM
Well, I bought the HF trailer on sale - saved $40.00. I am researching Texas State information to determine all the safety lighting and building material requirements needed.

I look forward to start the construction process after the Fourth of July.

eldar

eldarbeast's photo
Tue 06/28/16 12:43 AM
The inventor of the Throat Lozenge has died.

There will be no coffin at his funeral.

eldarbeast's photo
Mon 06/27/16 07:19 PM
"Goesintight!" What one sez to a virgin who has just sneezed...

eldarbeast's photo
Mon 06/27/16 07:18 PM
Calm down, Robxbox73!

It's as She *points at SassyEuro2* said!

eldar

eldarbeast's photo
Mon 06/27/16 08:57 AM

* Asia is developing at a very fast rate, thus taking economic power from the West every day, with China predicted to overtake the US by 2030 (China's economy overtook Japan last week)
* Asia consitutes more than half the World's population
* White people's culture appears to dominate the world's international culture at present, even though Whites account for only 16% of the World's population

...it seems inevitable that some serious changes are going to happen over the next 20 years or so - within most of our lifetimes.

http://www.sciencechatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=16165/

There isn't any mention of Indians from India.

Theirs is a bludgeoning population too. Right between China, Indonesia, and the Arab nations - with more than one billion folk - three times the population of the US.

Indians in India are classified as Asian

World Population Clock
Over 7.4 Billion
With China, India & USA as the top 3 (20 most populated listed)
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Someone needs to tell the Indians from India because they do not think of themselves as 'Asians'.

They are at odds with the Asians, having fought several border skirmishes with the Asians (Chinese) to their North.

eldarbeast's photo
Sun 06/26/16 11:33 PM

* Asia is developing at a very fast rate, thus taking economic power from the West every day, with China predicted to overtake the US by 2030 (China's economy overtook Japan last week)
* Asia consitutes more than half the World's population
* White people's culture appears to dominate the world's international culture at present, even though Whites account for only 16% of the World's population

...it seems inevitable that some serious changes are going to happen over the next 20 years or so - within most of our lifetimes.

http://www.sciencechatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=16165/

There isn't any mention of Indians from India.

Theirs is a bludgeoning population too. Right between China, Indonesia, and the Arab nations - with more than one billion folk - three times the population of the US.

eldarbeast's photo
Sun 06/26/16 08:41 AM
Asians, really?

The current administration wants to import more than 200,000 Syrians into the US this year alone!

And, as many as twice that many Mid-Easterners from other countries.

This has to be a smoke screen to draw attention away from the Arab invasion.

Imho.

eldar

eldarbeast's photo
Sun 06/26/16 08:33 AM
I love to tent camp! :)

Upon arrival, I scope out the available sites, picking the one site that is just right for me - not too far from the water (boats), just enough shade for the noon hour, a good fire ring (or a place to set up my own), and a level spot for my two pole 12 x 12 x 6 ft high square dome tent.

I rig my 7 x 9 screened pavilion opposite my tent. I set up my card table, four chairs, camp table and propane stove, and two five candle candlelabras. Cooler goes under the camp table. Preprepped food goes into which ever pot is required.

Early to bed (if I am solo), early to rise to get the jump on the fish. Or, whip out the camera for nature photos, some plaster of paris and cardboard for an interesting track or two.

Or, searching for arrowheads on an island in a lake nearby.

A hike to stretch the legs and mind. Or, traversing the waters of a stream in a custom wooden boat I built with my own hands.

In the early morning just before dawn listening to the world awakening - the gentle breezes, the evening insects quieting, the birds chirping, the rasping noise on the surface of your tent as Elsie the cow licks the dew off off it...

*deep sigh*

I love to go camping!

And, it is four times the fun when you share your adventures with someone else.

eldar

eldarbeast's photo
Mon 06/20/16 02:55 PM

hi eldar waving

Hello, mzrosie

eldarbeast's photo
Mon 06/20/16 09:43 AM
If you aren't a Dodge fan:

MOPAR - Mostly Old Parts And Rust

Ditto Ford:

Found on road dead,

Fix or repair daily,

Found on Russian dump.

Or, if you like Ford:

First on race day (1960's)

eldarbeast's photo
Sun 06/19/16 09:17 PM
A man is only as faithful as his options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8