Community > Posts By > passionart

passionart's photo
Sun 08/03/08 06:14 AM
Welcome and enjoy...

passionart's photo
Tue 07/29/08 08:14 PM

I just did the mutual match thing, and I swear on all that is Holy, Lilangel2 came up, I hit yes....

I can't stop laughing, how did that happen?
At least they exist. Was matched with lady that is deactivated. Was a long day...

passionart's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:24 AM

:smile: If someone is nice to you, but, not to very many other people, do you feel special? Or, do you feel like that person is two-faced?:smile:
I would feel they have guarded emotions, and take it at face value!!!

passionart's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:18 AM
Mmmmm... Thank you for sharing your heart... I think...

passionart's photo
Tue 07/29/08 06:31 AM
Wish I were there to hold you...

passionart's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:17 PM

I don't know that there is a manual. It was installed by the builder when we bought this house.
That same cord you pulled to disengage, you need to pull away from the door, and in an upward motion... Pull straight back, in horizontal position... The cord that is...

passionart's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:14 AM
Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will...

passionart's photo
Tue 07/22/08 03:41 PM

For the guys.. what causes you to lose interest in the one you supposedly love?? It seems like every man that has supposedly LOVED me leaves me for reasons unknown to me because I honestly haven't changed... I just need input. Thanks
Maybe to change might be a good idea; change outlook and routine.

passionart's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:50 AM
Welcome, and enjoy... Hi Queen, Hey Bay...

passionart's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:55 PM
Welcome and enjoy...

passionart's photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:41 AM
Why fear an emotion that can bring total joy to your life? I welcome the chance to love again!!!

passionart's photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:05 AM

:smile:When a woman tells you her children are her everything what does that make you?:smile:
Second fiddle. Cause my children will ALWAYS come first.
Wouldn't have it any other way! Would wonder what I was getting into if I weren't.

passionart's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:47 AM
Welcome and enjoy...

passionart's photo
Tue 07/01/08 07:41 AM
All I need is ONE...

passionart's photo
Tue 07/01/08 07:26 AM

I've always held to the belief that man, or humanity in this case, well we are born basically good. It's the growing up part, what we see on a daily basis, and who we become in our later teen years, young adult and then adult lives that we really show who we are.

People can be corrupted. A man can start out as an idealist in college, then he gets into the "real world" and he sees things that go against his own ideals. He witnesses someone stepping over another just for a higher position. He sees a married couple (and he went to there wedding and heard them say there vows about how much they love one another and be faithful to one another)and both of them are commiting adultery. He sees parents not being parents, breaking promises to kids because work is more important and I gotta make that ca payment (You know, the expensive car that he/she didn't need in the first place but had to have so it appeared he/she was keeping up with the Jones').

It's not the fall that counts, but the getting up...

passionart's photo
Tue 07/01/08 07:14 AM
All we TRULY have is our name!!!

passionart's photo
Thu 06/19/08 05:45 AM
Bonnie, just wanted to say, missed your face!!! Hope things are well with you; been a while!

passionart's photo
Sat 06/14/08 05:02 AM
Welcome and enjoy...

passionart's photo
Fri 06/13/08 05:28 PM
You have my heart!

passionart's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:29 PM
Welcome and enjoy...

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25