Community > Posts By > passionart

passionart's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:06 PM
The power of our God should never be underestimated. There IS a power far beyond our comprehension, that all we need do is believe, and trust!!! FAITH can move mountains. Awesome show of His power...

passionart's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:16 PM
You know you two have my heart, wishing you love always... Now I get my invite? Say when, here's to you both...

passionart's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:57 PM

I had to learn when I was younger to not focus on others but myself. People have their set ways in life and don't want to be pointed out what's wrong...even if you are right. If they need help, they will come to you. I felt I was wasting my time...and it is a waste of time...trying to care for someone that didn't want care. It takes time dear. You are stronger than you know. God never puts more on us than we can bare. In due time, he will relieve the pain you have...the feeling of not wanting to care. Someone will come to you wanting your care, and you will gladly give it to them because they WANT it. Give it time.
AMEN, SISTA!!! Got a little caught-up in the moment...(smile)

passionart's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:48 PM

I don't care what beliefs you may have...I am BEGGING for you to please pray for me, keep me in your thoughts...whatever.

you have my wish for hope, and love, baby... You'll always have my prayers...

passionart's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:48 PM

I don't care what beliefs you may have...I am BEGGING for you to please pray for me, keep me in your thoughts...whatever.

you have my wish for hope, and love, baby... You'll always have my prayers...

passionart's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:00 AM
I have been blessed to have met two women I would consider a soul mate! First lady, I was too young to understand; still had wild oats, but loved her just the same. Second lady, was taken from me. So, yes, I believe we have the opportunity to find more than one soul mate!!! If I never find another, I still know I was truly loved, and gave love, in this lifetime...

passionart's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:08 AM
My prayers and positive thoughts are, and will always be, at your beck and call... Wish her, and her brother HOPE!!!

passionart's photo
Sat 03/01/08 03:55 AM
I've succeeded at 55...

passionart's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:00 AM

I am watching a special on TV about little girls in pageants...what's your opinion?

as a former dance teacher...i've had my fill of the stage parents that think their 3 yr old is a prima ballerina and should be front and center
kids seem to grow up quickly these days!!! There seems to be a loss of not only youth, but of innocense...

passionart's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:48 AM
To me, you're beautiful, inside and out! He's a lucky man...

passionart's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:38 AM
Wish you the a speedy recovery, with all positive thoughts, and prayers...

passionart's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:46 AM
Sorry for your loss, baby... My prayers and best of wishes are with you!!! May you and your family find peace in this trying time...

passionart's photo
Sun 02/24/08 03:43 AM

I mean really starting to be interested in someone from jsh? you don't have to tell names, but share if ya do please?happy

i think i am nowblushing
very fortunate man...

passionart's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:27 PM
Welcome and enjoy...

passionart's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:05 AM
I understand what it's like to loose someone you love; my prayers are with you and yours!!! Wish you hope, and love.....

passionart's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:41 AM

Perhaps it's the competitive environment. I totally agree with you - be upfront about everything...

but a dating site, to me, is a way to Meet people... I feel (and this is from experience) one should decide if the person is a soulmate until they've spent some actual time (not virtual time) with them...

totally agree.....what I don't get is how would you ever find your soulmate if all your doing is lying....I have a real beef with that....If someone is themselves and totally honest on both men and womens parts they would actually not have to worry about getting out of the lies in the first place. Which would then free them up to find the real deal.
It seems, in a virtual world, virtual lives are created...prefer the real!

passionart's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:35 PM
Single...but there is ALWAYS, hope!!!

passionart's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:28 AM

thank you noel you made my day flowerforyou flowerforyou smokin
Mine too... Lucky guy!!! Good luck baby...

passionart's photo
Sun 02/10/08 04:52 AM
Welcome and enjoy...

passionart's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:39 PM
Welcome and enjoy...

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25