Community > Posts By > LeighAnna9

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 01:21 PM
Invade or evade?huh

I'm trying to decide if this is about war or a retreat.....

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 01:15 PM
I'm more curious to know what his tattoo says.....

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 12:58 PM
I feel better.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 12:45 PM
spock

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 12:12 PM

i guess i should have started dating a couple years before i met her then i would have been more experienced, she was my first real relationship other than small talk. I guess being honest about your thoughts is bad even if the other person says they are your friend. So what does a single mother really value in a guy who didn't father her child/children?

I don't think being honest about your thoughts is bad. I'd much rather a guy came right out and told me he wanted to see other people rather than going out and doing it. I hate deception and lies of any kind, but I'm accused of being too honest, and most people don't like honesty. I don't consider thoughts to be cheating, but as you see, I'm in the great minority. As usual.

I'm not a mother so I have no idea what they want. I would assume they want what most women want- a decent, kind-hearted, hard-working man who will care about them and treat them and their children with love and respect. But like I said, I have no children, so I'm only guessing.

And I agree that experience makes you "smarter" in dating; I was late out of the gate, too and made a lot of mistakes because of it. Just chalk this experience up to a lesson learned.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 10:43 AM
I just can't imagine paying to meet a jerk, when I can meet all I want for free. Makes no sense.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 10:38 AM

I remember taking the eHarmonica "survey" that they use to screen people and it was a pain in the butt!! It was something like 300 questions, most were reworded very slightly so they could compare the answers and see if they matched. They figured you were brain dead by the time you got to the end of the questions, you wouldn't remember if you told a lie or not.shocked

Some people never remember if they tell lies or not anyway.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 09:16 AM
Background checks. I'd assume with a social security number, which is pretty weird because there's no way I'd give that out.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 09:13 AM
Alrighty then.spock

Welcome and good luck to you.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 09:12 AM

You know what I meant :P

:laughing:

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 09:06 AM

I dated a girl and she like me at
first until she found out i thought
about asking some other women
out
(which i didn't) but anyways
we stayed together for awhile and
her kids started liking me alot,
i knew this was good if i stayed
together with there mother, but
when i tried balencing the kids and
giving there mother attention i
got rejected. Is she psycho?, or
did i do something wrong they
weren't even my kids by blood?

Seems to me, you broke trust first.

He also said he didn't ask the woman out, he just thought about it. Thinking something isn't cheating, is it?

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:59 AM

Everyone likes movies, music, and travel, thats a given. Mom of 3? Ok, but not the only thing I wanted to know. What kind of training do you do? Why are you only looking for friends? Those kids need a dad!!

I'm pretty sure her kids already have a dad, since it takes two people to have a child.laugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:58 AM
I don't contact anyone first, but I used to. If the profile pic was interesting, or we had common interests, or if it was someone I'd seen around the forums, I might. But not usually.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:55 AM

Just because the kids likes you does not mean there was chemistry between you and their mothernoway noway She just was not into you as much as the kids was time to move on....whoa

:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 11:07 PM
Thanks.drinker

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:44 PM
Me too.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:43 PM

i suppose so, thanks for your thoughts.

You're welcome.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:42 PM

oops I mispelled your name wrong, my bad.slaphead

No problem.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:21 PM
Maybe she thought things were beyond fixing? It's not good to have kids in the middle of a relationship that's not going well.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:20 PM

Was on this site for awhile went away seeing how seems if ya weren't drop dead handsome or fricken rich you don't seem ta count on here and recently got back on hopping things may have changed but I see nothing has just same old shi€

I must be on the wrong site; I haven't seen any rich or drop dead gorgeous men on here. And the men I have seen, those who want women don't seem to have much trouble getting one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25